Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Symptom Is This Pleaseeeeeeeeee? Help Me! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Symptom Is This Pleaseeeeeeeeee? Help Me! (884 Views)

Early Warning Signs/symptom Of A Heart Attack / He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. / Pls Help.. Milky And Bloody Discharge After Urination In Male, What Symptom?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Symptom Is This Pleaseeeeeeeeee? Help Me! by tolex29(f): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
Please my feaces(excreta) sinks, what I mean is that it goes down the water in the bowl and most times I dont even see it when I'm done coz it's gone deep down. it's been on for about 3 months now. I have heard from a health nutritionist that this is not a sign of good health. Please can anyone enlighten me on what is going on, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Symptom Is This Pleaseeeeeeeeee? Help Me! by Njgirl1: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2011
go to a hospital and see a doctor
Re: What Symptom Is This Pleaseeeeeeeeee? Help Me! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2011
@poster
why didnt you ask that nonsense health nutritionist since he/she seems to be an expert on shiiit?! bwaaaaaaaah!

as for the important fact at hand, do a Google search to understand that anyone who tells you that shiiiit MUST float (to call yourself healthy) IS CLEARLY DELUDED as it all depends of the amount of fiber you've had.
Re: What Symptom Is This Pleaseeeeeeeeee? Help Me! by Greenslim: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2011
No alarm.
Re: What Symptom Is This Pleaseeeeeeeeee? Help Me! by Docosward(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2011
Yes, the color of your poop can tell you something about your general health.

Firstly, if your poop is a milk chocolate color, that's the best.

Black poops are warning bells - could be cancer and bleeding up in your intestines. See a doctor fast.

If the poop is too dark, that could again suggest a liver problem.

Yellow poop may suggest your liver is not producing enough bile for digesting food.

Yellow bits in your poop suggest you ate corn and that you are not chewing your food enough.

Vegetarians should have floating poop - veges produce gas that get caught in the poop, making the poop lighter than water.

Big meat and junk food eaters will often have floaters too. The poop contains fat, the fat is lighter than water, so the poop floats. This can also mean a liver problem, as the fat is not being broken down fully.

For those of us who eat both veges and meat, expect your poop to sink.

Runny poop is a diarrhea and can be caused by a germ (virus or bacteria) or diet or other condition.

If it's a germ causing the runny poop, then keep the fluids up, like flat lemonade and avoid eating anything except dry toast or dry biscuits, like Jatz, which are most likely safe to eat.

If the runny poop is diet based, it more than likely means you are living on cereal just about. High sugar and lots of fiber. So cut down on the sugary stuff and give your body a chance - all that wiping could cause external hemroids.

If your runny poop is not a germ or diet, then you have a condition that requires medical assessment.

(1) (Reply)

Always Very Weak / What Are The Causes And Remedies Of Mouth Sour? / NIGERIA: Nigeria Still Combating Outbound Medical Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.