Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists (33064 Views)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets / Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Sammy07: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
acewines:

Access na worst

Na my fcmb I dey use till access app start working

Fcmb? E good?
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Sammy07: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
entrep88:

Na my VPN they help me since.... If you need Nord, IPvanish, ExpressVPN, Pia, VXYP Etc logins chat me up, o8o6o382o79. Or foreign social media accounts... My VPN logins na 1k

VPN for bank transactions?

Are you really Okay?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Edipet(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

Nigeria's most USELESS BANK.
I am using access and zenith Bank, I can assure you that both are useless, but zenith Bank is the most useless bank in Nigeria.

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by jaymichael(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Today ehn! I appreciate the trust my vendors have for me because they all allowed me go with the goods. I paid when I got home.

This is why it is good to have a steady seller you patronise. I was embarrassed by the trust, but they all told me it is fine.

Now I have their phone numbers, account numbers and names. Something I never bothered with before. Especially the phone number.

It isn’t such a bad initiative. Cashless policy was piloted years ago and in 2023 Nigerians are acting like it alien. Sometimes we deserve force, because our coconut head is too much.

My pity is for those in rural areas and the poor Nigerians who have to survive on daily wages and stipends of N2000 and below.

I also had to add N100, 200 or 300 to these transfers to cover the charges they would incur for inflow or outflow of these funds. It shouldn’t be so. But it is way better than paying any POS vendor TITHE!
I was telling my colleagues at work that I think it is wise we go back to that eNaira we all refused to use. It is centralised as your bank "no network" issues won't affect the service. eNaira also have scan to pay options where you select receive fund, type the amount, a barcode will be generated and the sender just scan to pay.
You can transfer from your eNaira wallet to your bank account if you want to cash out.
In my circle, I don't know anyone else that uses it so I don't und the wallet.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by mastermaestro(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ladiesdream:
My tenant said he can't send his rent due to this. Many go lie using this unfortunate situation, I woke up last night to make transfer and it went.

Most people should use night so that traffic no go much day time, while banks should think of upgrading their services.

Online transfers have been working seamlessly. We are simply in the season of lies. I wonder why we have a culture of taking negative advantage of every situation in this country. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Pickmycall: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
jullary:
[And just be careful with kuda too, have been using it over 2years without issue, but on the 17th january through there atm on pos which declined and i was debited, since that day have message and called all i was told is to wait, now they have bared my number. So i check online i see people comment that its not commercial bank that u can go to there office that they wount reverse back! Infact a guy with 150,000 of failed transaction it was never reverse. So be careful.
Shalom
quote author=BirtherOfKings post=120587543]Kuda app is sha working for me

Glory to God
You have save many souls if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sammy07:

Fcmb? E good?

Very good

I dey recieve transfer and I dey send money

Access app no gree open even ussd no work
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by highness25(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ladiesdream:
My tenant said he can't send his rent due to this. Many go lie using this unfortunate situation, I woke up last night to make transfer and it went.

Most people should use night so that traffic no go much day time, while banks should think of upgrading their services.
I transferred money to someone since yesterday night and the person is yet to receive the money for a successful transaction oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Sleekfingers: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
UBA and Access are terrible banks.....can't do transfer since yesterday..... useless banks

First bank is a bit better.

Eco bank is going smoothly.....
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by yomi007k(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I am so in love with this deadline issue. ..Feb 10 designated banks will collect the money.

As for Banking APPs ...that is a Blatant LIE.

Because i sent Money home and gave instructions for disbursement...and everything was seamless.

So tell PUNCH NEWSPAPER...that even the Nation newspaper will not report this weak Journalistic hatchet job.

Online transactions have glitches , but not on the scale your propaganda machine wants to paint it.

Feb. 10 is the deadline. grin grin grin grin grin grin

For the fact that your transaction was successful does not mean you should conclude.

I made successful transaction but I know a colleague who is having problems.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Sammy07: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
acewines:

Very good

I dey recieve transfer and I dey send money

Access app no gree open even ussd no work

Access na useless bank with their yeye charges.
Na access bank I first see a minus ( - ) sign in someone's account 😁
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by LocalStandard1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Today ehn! I appreciate the trust my vendors have for me because they all allowed me go with the goods. I paid when I got home.
It isn’t such a bad initiative. Cashless policy was piloted years ago and in 2023 Nigerians are acting like it alien. Sometimes we deserve force, because our coconut head is too much.
Common get out of here! What do you know?!
Just because something sounds modern doesn't make it better or good. What nonsense!! If you like it doesn't mean everybody should follow you by force.

Cashless cannot work in Nigeria now as it is. Even the USA doesn't force it's people to do online transactions, they make the channel accessible and encourage people to use it. India tried it and failed, go read for once don't spew garbage here!

When you force people to do things just cause you think it's good that's called tyranny, authoritarianism, totalitarianism. That's what the article is saying, the technology is not there yet for such level of national activity.

You just jumped to display your ignorance in form of "sophistication". Get out!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
pocohantas:

It isn’t such a bad initiative. Cashless policy was piloted years ago and in 2023 Nigerians are acting like it alien. Sometimes we deserve force, because our coconut head.

It can't and won't work. Bad timing. The literacy level here is zero to accommodate such rules. The banking network level is pathetic. Nothing works. Forget it, won't work.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by chitheo(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
My first bank app is working just fine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by backtovillage: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Pls do Nigerians good by Extraditing Thiefnubuu to Chicago to face his drug trafficking trials undecided undecided undecided
You b mumu
Didn't Tinubu warned you guys and your heaven sent(Emefiele). You were all throwing spit that it will cripple Tinubu's power.
But your own mumu pass any other mumu
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by vickydevoka(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheChameleon:
I was shocked when one Olosho brought POS machine for me after 2 rounds. shocked
Na today
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by blowjohn(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Formularcr7:
Thank God for fairmoney

Fairmoney network was down around 4pm today. Was with my POS guy who monitors bank network

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Tirips(f): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sammy07:

Access na useless bank with their yeye charges.
Na access bank I first see a minus ( - ) sign in someone's account 😁

I don see am for my guy zenith

Have you seen access bank current account charges??

Thieves, no wonder they are almost done with buying all banks in Nigeria and Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by sprints1: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please if you are using GTbank be aware from 9am to 11am u go suffer till u see transfer do but from 1pm to 6pm it is fair

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by blowjohn(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
yomi007k:

For the fact that your transaction was successful does not mean you should conclude.

Av made a successful transfer frm zenith to FIDELITY BANK. Alert came. Everything good.

The receiver didn't get it( a restaurant).

I sent the debit alert and even went to show them transaction history frm my zenith app.

Gues what?

2 days after, zenith reversed the money back to my account!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Tirips(f): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
My Apps work perfectly fine!... I have all the cash I need, and I have been relying less on cash and ATM for months now!

Nigeria is a jungle... Only the smart and strong will survive!

Some of us foresaw these things from the moment that dumb deadline was set since last year!

You suppose show love
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by sprints1: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
chitheo:
My first bank app is working just fine.
first bank wet misbehave today
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by stagger: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
b3llo:
Hmmm..... I transferred money the other day from GT Bank to Zenith Bank PLC along the way the money developed mind and went it's way. Till now, am still waiting for the money to arrive 😩

Anything Zenith, forget it.
Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Oddfinder012: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheChameleon:
I was shocked when one Olosho brought POS machine for me after 2 rounds. shocked
Naaa. Nigerians ain't gon reinforce failure. the evil APC must and will be kicked out. And never again will Nigerians make such a terrible mistake

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by yomi007k(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
blowjohn:

Av made a successful transfer frm zenith to FIDELITY BANK. Alert came. Everything good.

The receiver didn't get it( a restaurant).

I sent the debit alert and even went to show them transaction history frm my zenith app.

Gues what?

2 days after, zenith reversed the money back to my account!

You should copy this message to the guy I quoted.

He is the one that thinks people don't have transaction problems.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by stagger: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
mastermaestro:

Online transfers have been working seamlessly. We are simply in the season of lies. I wonder why we have a culture of taking negative advantage of every situation in this country. sad

They are not. Stop talking this rubbish. My birds almost died of hunger because all my transfer channels failed and no other way to buy feed.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by backtovillage: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
pocohantas:

This is why it is good to have a steady seller you patronise. I was embarrassed by the trust, but they all told me it is fine.

Now I have their phone numbers, account numbers and names. Something I never bothered with before. Especially the phone number.

My pity is for those in rural areas and the poor Nigerians who have to survive on daily wages and stipends of N2000 and below.

I also had to add N100, 200 or 300 to these transfers to cover the charges they would incur for inflow or outflow of these funds. It shouldn’t be so. But it is way better than paying any POS vendor TITHE!
Out of 200million Nigerians 133m are poor yet you talk of using force on Nigerians because of a cashless policy. Are you okay?
A lot of Nigerians(salary earners) live below #500 a day when you transfer that money to buy sth how much will your bank take from it.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by M4A1carbine: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
That is what matters. grin

yomi007k:

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Pickmycall: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
lavylilly:
if not that I am a regular customer in the buka I eat, they would have lynched me. I did transfer it did not go even up till now it 3dayd now they haven't seen the money.
You don go bank to confirm?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Sammy07: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
acewines:

I don see am for my guy zenith

Have you seen access bank current account charges??

Thieves, no wonder they are almost done with buying all banks in Nigeria and Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists by Light78: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Eddaman77:
Gaskiya everybody dey hear am nw o

Ina za Gabe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Deposit Old 500 and 1,000 Naira Notes Into Your Bank / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.