Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

What You Don't Know About Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Don't Know About Affiliate Marketing (139 Views)

Want To Learn Everything About Affiliate Marketing For Free? Check This Out / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Affiliate Marketing by Yungbliz122(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]Why are you seeing Afffiliate marketing as a referral business of bringing people that will bring their own pple?

What Affiliates do is to recommend products to people that need it. That you're here means you were once interested in Affiliate Marketing.. That's why I'm recommending the Affiliate Beginners Course to you.

I'm not referring you to go and bring pple. When you get this course, what happens? 👉
Re: What You Don't Know About Affiliate Marketing by Yungbliz122(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yungbliz122:
[color=#990000][/color]Why are you seeing Afffiliate marketing as a referral business of bringing people that will bring their own pple?

What Affiliates do is to recommend products to people that need it. That you're here means you were once interested in Affiliate Marketing.. That's why I'm recommending the Affiliate Beginners Course to you.

I'm not referring you to go and bring pple. When you get this course, what happens? 👉

When you get the Affiliate Beginners Course (ABC), you'll learn how to sell Affiliate marketing products on different platform

You can recommend product on Travel, Health, Lifestyle to people. Not just Affiliate marketing courses.

If I should sell a product on how to loose 10kg in 30days, will u say I'm referring the buyer to bring 2 people that will bring others?

Products/courses on "make money online" are HOT SELLING because there's nothing u want to tell a man than MONEY talks 😃

And Affiliate marketing courses are one of such and that's why it's the most sold product. This doesn't mean u can't sell other products and make money; you're free.

But if you enter market and everyone selling Chin Chin is successful, won't u order the container and rent a plaza? 😃
Knowledge is power get knowledge in or thy getting get understanding
I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Offer / Briquette Charcoal Dust Into Charcoal Briquettes! / If Your "Smartphone" Is Not Making You Money In 2023,pls Downgrade To Nokia3310.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.