Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage (22473 Views)

Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by FullBlastLight: 12:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Kano Court Dissolves Ganduje’s Daughter’s 16-Year-Old Marriage

An Upper Shariah Court sitting in Kano has on Thursday dissolved the 16-year-old marriage of Asiya Ganduje, daughter of Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.

Asiya had approached the court seeking for the dissolution of marriage with her husband, Inuwa Uba on the ground that she is tired and fed up of the marital relationship which produced four children.

The Presiding Judge, Khadi Halliru Aliyu dissolved the marriage while delivering his judgment on the matter on Thursday.

Khadi Aliyu however ordered Ganduje’s daughter to return the N50,000 dowry to her husband, Uba as cost of damage.

The court also struck out Asiya’s husband demand for document of properties which he claimed belongs to him.

Counsel to the plaintiff (Ganduje’s daughter), Ibrahim Nassarawa, said the court gave the judgment based on what is supposed to be the basis of the marriage which is the dowry.

Reacting to the judgment, Lawyer to the husband, Umar I. Umar said they will study the judgment and await the next line of action from his client on whether or not to approach the Court of Appeal on the matter.

He said they tried all possible best to reconcile the relationship especially that she bear four children for him but didn’t yield the desired result.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/kano-court-dissolve-gandujes-daughters-16-year-old-marriage/amp/

3 Shares

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2023
Even the marriage of the elites is not stable.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Akinsete19(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2023
marriage based on lust

7 Likes

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by KingSatan: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Deserea: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
What is the essence of marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Petersamuel8(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wahala no peace for any APC member grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by sexiestharam(f): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Click bait!
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by BATified2023: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ijoocarterr:
Omooo all because of this election
use your head n understand that they have been having issues even before election

U don’t have to show your madness all the time

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by LuvsBeautifl: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
This judgement came rather quickly without unending adjournments. Quite interesting.

This part here has me thinking "The court also struck out Asiya’s husband demand for document of properties which he claimed belongs to him."

Does it mean all the properties accrued during the years of the marriage, none came from the man?

Also, I didn't know Sharia court had the power to dis-annul a marriage.

Well...... I'm certainly learning.

7 Likes

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Moh247: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Government house marriage
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
EscoBATified bedwetter from Iragbiji

BATified2023:
a

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by fablani(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Daughter of gandollar don scam this one

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Neduzze5(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hmm

Is the wrath of God already being visited upon him and his family even while in office??

Same Ganduje that stole Kano blind.
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Jestin: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Their kids they are trying to steal our future for can’t even keep a simple marriage. Mumu leaders

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Emu4life(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:
This judgement came rather quickly without unending adjournments. Quite interesting.

This part here has me thinking "The court also struck out Asiya’s husband demand for document of properties which he claimed belongs to him."

Does it mean all the properties accrued during the years of the marriage, none came from the man?

Also, I didn't know Sharia court had the power to dis-annul a marriage.

Well...... I'm certainly learning.
Muslims dont do court marriage because it doesn't fulfill the Islamic requirements for a marriage.
Muslims who carryout Court marriage (for other reasons) would still need the Traditional Islamic marriage to be considered Muslim couples.
The Sharia court annuls the Muslim /Islamic marriage because it is recognized.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by inoki247: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol the woman cashout she jus choose to return only 50k the court must tell.her to pay the 50k in new note if not the husband go short.....

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by mytime24(f): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Gandollar
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2023

GANDOLLAR can easily pay back the N50,000 naa.

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Franzinni: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Boss lady done enter abokilasia too !!!!!

I don't need no man gang!!!
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by felzokugo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Akinsete19:
marriage based on lust
I think its based on class..not compactibility or luv.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Winters23: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:
Government house marriage
APC marriage
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Emu4life(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dshocker:
In the South West, a Muslim can marry a Christian without any qualms, but the North will ask you to convert into their religion, before the the man will be allowed to marry their daughter.
Good thing is, no one is forced. If you are not ok with the terms, you leave.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Dshocker(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
In the South West, a Muslim can marry a Christian without any qualms, but the North will ask you to convert into their religion, before the the man will be allowed to marry their daughter.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by TheChameleon: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi Baby.

I am here for you.

Thriving market to bed divorcees and 2nd_3rd wives in Kano State to be particular.

Selection criteria.

1. DON'T be Hausa - this is so that you don't snitch

2. Must be Muslim.

3. Your house must be relatively secluded ...mostly non Hausa in the neighbourhood. No witness wink

4. Fluency in Hausa will get you more sample size for sure. grin
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Kingpele(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Gold digging gone wrong,but is on a serious note, I believe the beginning of the marriage gandollar and the groom family were comfortable families before the bride father became a deputy governor ,and governor as soon as he stole billions of kano funds ,he became super rich above the level of the groom family and had to cut his son inlaw off the loot ...he might have pressurised his daughter to quit her marriage....16 years marriage gone due to greed and selfishness
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na cash matters now, nothing but the cash. Because I be customer I have to pay 800 for 10k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by Moh247: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
APC marriage

16 years meaning it's PDP era as a Deputy Governor to Kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Winters23:
grin
Stop being a CLOWN
Re: Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage by tishbite42: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Marriage based on dollars
#Gandollar

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend's 11-Year-Old Daughter Steals / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.