Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? (2278 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / A Man Of God Told Me She Is Not My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad  angry embarassed cry lipsrsealed

God said he will tell some people he doesnt know them
these are the kind of people!

Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
i knew the christians god is sick-minded. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

even in the bible, God said he will tell some people he doesnt know them
these are the kind of people! angry
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by Fyngal1(f): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

be careful of what u say. Afterall, men always give xcuses 4 their actions
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2011
I can understand one or two men. but almost [size=16pt]ALL[/size] pastors in Nigeria are corrupt and sick-minded. Why only pastors this is a greater issue and there seems to be some relation with the religion they preach. even the early christians were known to travel around with prostitues in order to entice the illiterate and poor Pagan farmers and villagers into christianity. christianity first spread through the low classes and not the the upper class who preferred Hellenistic Paganism since it was more moral and refined. The only thing the upper-classes used early christians was for lion food.

Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

I can understand one or two men. but almost [size=16pt]ALL[/size] pastors in Nigeria are corrupt and sick-minded. Why only pastors this is a greater issue and there seems to be some relation with the religion they preach. even the early christians were known to travel around with prostitues in order to entice the illiterate and poor Pagan farmers and villagers into christianity. christianity first spread through the low classes and not the the upper class who preferred Hellenistic Paganism since it was more moral and refined. The only thing the upper-classes used early christians was for lion food.

sick much? yeah i think so
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
the early christians deserved it. they were like the boko-haram of those days. imagine a large Empire running smoothly, with good roads, infrastructure, good governance, happy farmers, enough food, large army, good academics and education, etc when suddenly a mob of fanatics start stirring up rebellions in pockets all over the Empire and trying to destabilise it. the only option wherein you cold derive entertainment for the crowds as well as provide free food to pet lions from Africa and at the same ime punishing the miscreants and traitors, was by feeding them to the lions.
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

the early christians deserved it. they were like the boko-haram of those days. imagine a large Empire running smoothly, with good roads, infrastructure, good governance, happy farmers, enough food, large army, good academics and education, etc when suddenly a mob of fanatics start stirring up rebellions in pockets all over the Empire and trying to destabilise it. the only option wherein you cold derive entertainment for the crowds as well as provide free food to pet lions from Africa and at the same ime punishing the miscreants and traitors, was by feeding them to the lions.
you believe killing people is right?
you advocate for killing? undecided huh
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
YES i advocate the killing of people who do wrong and this list includes traitors, murderers, rap.ists, rebels, corrupt politicians and leaders, terrorists, etc.
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by HISchild: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2011
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" - 1 Peter 4:17

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." - 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

The Kingdom of Heaven is near, "even at the doors"!
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by plappville(f): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2011
HISchild:

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" - 1 Peter 4:17

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." - 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

Good bible chapters that correspond to the topic. God bless u for that.
This pastor is sure exactly what the bible is warning us about, False professes,confessions, preaching etc, a christian that is filled with the Holy spirit will not be moved. Only those who seek not the lord but for miracles and signs.
This pastor is used by the Devil, that is the god he is refaring to not my own God.
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by dorox(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2011
This pastor must have displayed some telltale signs indicative of his falsehood and the zombies in his church in
deciding to keep a blind eye and to not critically judge him, they have earned for themselves a portion of God's  wrath for the pastor.
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by Kx: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2011
hm, dis must be a joke
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by dorox(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
Kx:

hm, dis must be a joke
The sad thing is that as ridiculous as this story may seem to you it is not so uncommon as to call it an oddity in the church today especially in nigeria
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by PhatBooty(f): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
hmmmmmmn naija pastors are neva 2be trusted naija pastors are neva 2be trusted
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by HISchild: 1:48am On Sep 14, 2011
@plappville, praise The Lord, "Let GOD be magnified"
--------------
---------------------------------------

The information contained on this website -

http://www.pimppreacher.com/

is indicative of the problems in virtually all churches all over the world, including Nigeria. Thus, focus only the Bible, The infallible word of GOD, which is the only truth, and never man/"ministers of righteousness" ,

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." -Rom 3:4

The Kingdom of Heaven is near, even at the doors, thus watch and pray, we have been living and are living in great tribulation,

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." - 2Thes 2:3-4

"For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." -2Cor 11:13-15

"For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?" - 1Pet 4:17

==========
"[b]I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies. Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it. Mine heritage [is] unto me [as] a speckled bird, the birds round about [are] against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour. Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness. They have made it desolate,[and being] desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth [it] to heart. The spoilers are come upon all high places through the wilderness: for the sword of the Lord shall devour from the [one] end of the land even to the [other] end of the land: no flesh shall have peace. They have sown wheat, but shall reap thorns: they have put themselves to pain,[but] shall not profit: and they shall be ashamed of your revenues because of the fierce anger of the Lord.[/b]" Jer 12:7-13

"How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow." - Rev 18:7

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." - Rev 18:4
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by Sweetnecta: 3:28am On Sep 14, 2011
@plappville; « #10 on: Yesterday at 08:31:56 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: HISchild on September 09, 2011, 01:06 AM

Good bible chapters that correspond to the topic. God bless u for that.
This pastor is sure exactly what the bible is warning us about, False professes,confessions, preaching etc, a christian that is filled with the Holy spirit will not be moved. Only those who seek not the lord but for miracles and signs.
This pastor is used by the Devil, that is the god he is refaring to not my own God.[/Quote]neither of the verses came from Jesus. Did you notice that, sisi? It seems to me at least, that Jesus didn't quite finish everything. I am certain that his 'its finished' was said quite too soon, before it actually finished, much, much later.
Re: Pastor Confesses"god Told Me To Insert Fingers Into Female Private? by plappville(f): 7:18am On Sep 14, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@plappville; « #10 on: Yesterday at 08:31:56 AM »neither of the verses came from Jesus. Did you notice that, sisi? It seems to me at least, that Jesus didn't quite finish everything. I am certain that his 'its finished' was said quite too soon, before it actually finished, much, much later.

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
i know what u are up to, keep it to urself, i am not here to be convince of hw Allah finished it up with you.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine :A World Without Christianity -Will the world be better off, please vote / How Do We Get More People To Question Religion/beliefs? / First Ever Male Circumcision, How Did Man Come To Know about it/how to do It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.