Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. (2237 Views)

Before,immediately Or After Faith? Wen Do U Receive The Gift Of The Holy Spirit? / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
If we want to experience some peace on this planet, Gods, Spirits, Saviors, Prophets, Priests, Pastors, Imams etc must be shut down.

The belief in the existence of Gods and Spirits is the root of all evil.

We all know that Muslims are naturally terrorists, but Christians too are terrorists almost as much as the Muslims.

Boko Haram, Al Qaeda are just 2 of many Muslim terrorists; Abortion clinic bombers, the homosexual haters are 2 of many Christian terrorists.

For people to do evil, they need to believe in a sort of God, they can now justify their evils by saying God ordered them to do it.

David committed multiple genocide on the Amalekites, Hivittites etc in the bible because he believed in a God. Al Qeada's Bin Ladden struck down Twin tower because he believed in a God. Boko Haram are killing Nigerians simply because they believe in a God.

The people all did/do these evils simply because they believe their God is going to reward their cruel acts with eternal life in an utopian paradise.

On the contrary, atheists have no reason to kill anybody. We are guided by reason and logic. We do not believe in God who will reward us for doing bad things that he commands.

Therefore, for the world to know peace, atheism is the answer.
We must therefore eradicate Gods off this planet.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Load of nonsense.

Deepsight is a deist- he believes in God. He and other deists have no reason to act for their God.

Atheism is not peace. It is just a disbelief.

I will one day give a testimony on how atheism is not perfect neither should atheists be friends with other atheists just because they are atheists.

Take for instance, Muskeeto and some other extremely apathetic atheists here. They will be very silent on when a certain mod uses very evident bias against atheists but praise the same mod on irrelevant issues. These are the kinds of atheists that will throw other atheists under a bus for power or money. Judas Iscariots!

Honestly, while atheist are generally more moral- not all atheists are moral. I will give a testimony sometime in the future

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good, logicboy
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03: Load of nonsense.

Deepsight is a deist- he believes in God. He and other deists have no reason to act for their God.

I will one day give a testimony on how atheism is not perfect neither should atheists be friends with other atheists just because they are atheists.

Take for instance, Muskeeto and some other extremely apathetic atheists here. They will be very silent on when a certain mod uses very evident bias against atheists but praise the same mod on irrelevant issues. These are the kinds of atheists that will throw other atheists under a bus for power or money. Judas Iscariots!

Honestly, while atheist are generally more moral- not all atheists are moral. I will give a testimony sometime in the future

bravo my good sire, u've spoken well, I know u are a supporter of the four horsemen of atheism and the new atheism movement, ooman is expressing sentiments of the new atheism movement. And I find these views disturbing, what happened to co-existence between people with varying views about life,
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Of course, if I ask you for evidence, you'd come up empty... So I won't....

You sound so butthurt...
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2013

At last, common sense is beginning to sink into that skull of yours...
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

muskeetooo, u don turn atheist now? I be think say u be agnostic like me before ooo,
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
bolaino: muskeetooo, u don turn atheist now? I be think say u be agnostic like me before ooo,

Agnosticism got boring... grin

What are you scared of? Juju? tongue

How weekend?

I still dey wait Maza and Foly bulletproof trials...

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Of course, if I ask you for evidence, you'd come up empty... So I won't....

You sound so butthurt...

Remember the thread where I asked what was wrong with the mod's comments? Face it, you are a sychophant.... cheesy

Dont worry, it is a typical Nigerian trait. Sucking up to power and belitling the minority as a result
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

I have always had commons sense..... wink
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

I have always had commons sense..... wink
Indeed. Commoner tongue
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Indeed. Commoner tongue

Mr Troll would be proud of you wink

Grammar Nazi
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Remember the thread where I asked what was wrong with the mod's comments? Face it, you are a sychophant.... cheesy

Dont worry, it is a typical Nigerian trait. Sucking up to power and belitling the minority as a result
Ah, the source of your butthurt....

No worries then.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Ah, the source of your butthurt....

No worries then.

Butthurt? lol.

Truth is bitter and projection is a relief, I guess....
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mr Troll would be proud of you wink

Grammar Nazi
Fake Samaritan.. I can send someone over to iron your clothes for service tomorrow... tongue

Please take holy communion on my behalf.. now who's the sycophant?

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Butthurt? lol.

Truth is bitter and projection is a relief, I guess....
Indeed... Like JeSoul has always reminded you...
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2013

I concur.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ishilove:
I concur.

kiss
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Fake Samaritan.. I can send someone over to iron your clothes for service tomorrow... tongue

Please take holy communion on my behalf.. now who's the sycophant?

lmao...do you know the meaning of "sycophant"? You havent yet outed my master......FAIL, TRY AGAIN!
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Indeed... Like JeSoul has always reminded you...

I remember you saying that you would marry her if she was single! cheesy

The bias is strong in you cheesy
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

lmao...do you know the meaning of "sycophant"? You havent yet outed my master......FAIL, TRY AGAIN!

Please remind me again, will you be in service tomorrow of your own volition?

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

I remember you saying that you would marry her if she was single! cheesy

The bias is strong in you cheesy
Na, I said I'd marry someone like her smiley

You seem to take NL too seriously though... cool
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Agnosticism got boring... grin

What are you scared of? Juju? tongue

How weekend?

I still dey wait Maza and Foly bulletproof trials...
hahahaha, u would make a mean atheist mann, mann those guys aren't ready jor, if they are, they would have summoned us for the great show, have a wonderful weekend mate,
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
bolaino: hahahaha, u would make a mean atheist mann, mann those guys aren't ready jor, if they are, they would have summoned us for the great show, have a wonderful weekend mate,

Why would you think so? cry I'm not mean.. Atheism has made me peaceful, loving... Even in poverty, logic and reason tells me not to steal from my neighbours.. cry cry
Why would you make such a hurtful statement?

grin
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Na, I said I'd marry someone like her smiley

You seem to take NL too seriously though... cool

Pitiful.....just pitiful. Well, sycophant will find good qualities in the master

Pitiful taste in wife material
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Pitiful taste in wife material
One man's meat is another man's poison. So what's your taste? Tpia?

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Please remind me again, will you be in service tomorrow of your own volition?

No.....that still doesnt make me a sychophant.

Try again! FAIL cheesy
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
One man's meat is another man's poison. So what's your taste? Tpia?

Erm....I prefer.....erm....erm.....Callotti? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Why would you think so? cry I'm not mean.. Atheism has made me peaceful, loving... Even in poverty, logic and reason tells me not to steal from my neighbours.. cry cry
Why would you make such a hurtful statement?

grin
hahahahaha, sorry my bad, I meant badass, not mean, don't cry u hear, I wee buy biscuit for u, and u asked logicboy a very good question, why does he still go to church?
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by MrTroll(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logic boy!!! Repeat after me: Muskeeto is not my enemy. . .
Again!?
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: Logic boy!!! Repeat after me: Muskeeto is not my enemy. . .
Again!?

You misunderstand. Muskeeto is my friend.....power has corrupted him.......this is my way of bringing him back to his senses.

Muskeeto, repeat after me; I will not throw atheists under the bus for my threads to make frontpage and Jesouls's love x5!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: Logic boy!!! Repeat after me: Muskeeto is not my enemy. . .
Again!?
hahahaha, you guys are crazy, u've all succeeded in derailing this thread. Lol, bunch of funny atheists,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw This Worrisome Reality & It Made Me Marvel. / Is There Any Curse Attached To Paying Your Tithe To Another Church? / Witchcraft- Powers Of The Mind And Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.