Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Canada Entry Delay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Entry Delay (766 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Entry Delay by BushDoctor123: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Good day, mod should kindly move to appropriate section.
Please immigration expert in the house, your help is needed. My spouse got her Canadian work visa as care giver since July 2022 and the visa expires may 2024. Her employer is suppose to take responsibility for all her travel expenses. All conditions have been met and documents signed. Even her professional registration (NANs) requirements as a registered nurse in Canada has also been concluded. The last correspondence from her employer was a month ago, informing her that traveling schedule is been arranged. Our worries is the constant late response from them and my spouse needs to give her employer one month notice before disengaging from service. Please what can we do to facilitate their quick response? Thanks.
Re: Canada Entry Delay by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2023
Definitely, the timeline from when she gets informed of her travel schedule till she leaves would allow her enough time to disengage from service here since it's just one month notice required.

I don't think the employer from Canada would just inform her a week before leaving or something... But let her not quit her job here yet no matter the issue.
Re: Canada Entry Delay by BushDoctor123: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
adler777:
Definitely, the timeline from when she gets informed of her travel schedule till she leaves would allow her enough time to disengage from service here since it's just one month notice required.

I don't think the employer from Canada would just inform her a week before leaving or something... But let her not quit her job here yet no matter the issue.
Thanks for your quick response. Your advice is noted.

1 Like

Re: Canada Entry Delay by babakb: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Habaa, the one month notice don't mean shiit, the worst that can happen is that she forfeits a month's salary.

So whenever her Canadian employers come calling, she should just resign and fly out.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Entry Delay by BushDoctor123: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2023
Thanks.
Re: Canada Entry Delay by lereinter(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
When is the supposed arrival date

Why's she waiting for the travel arrangements from the company

She will work things out when she get there

This is 2023 and visa will expire in 2024
Re: Canada Entry Delay by babakb: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
lereinter:

Valid point, I don't think she's desperate to Japa!!!

If I secure a Canadian work permit now, I will source for money and fly out by myself...

Re: Canada Entry Delay by megastu(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Did you confirm it is a genuine Visa?
Re: Canada Entry Delay by lereinter(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
megastu:
Did you confirm it is a genuine Visa?

Hmmmm
Re: Canada Entry Delay by lereinter(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
[quote author=babakb post=120682320][/quote]

Desperate!

If story is true

Maybe she's contended about her nigeria job, she's not enthusiastic about relocating
Re: Canada Entry Delay by BushDoctor123: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
lereinter:

Hmmmm
I went with her to the Canadian embassy in Abuja for the interview and she was successful.
Re: Canada Entry Delay by BushDoctor123: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
lereinter:

Her traveling schedule including her flight ticket and accommodation is the responsibility of her employer according to the employment letter. Her arrival and resumession date should be in her schedule.
Re: Canada Entry Delay by BushDoctor123: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
lereinter:

Desperate!

If story is true

Maybe she's contended about her nigeria job, she's not enthusiastic about relocating
Desperate you said? Contended about her Nigerian job, I still don't understand? Maybe you want her to just pack her luggage and straight to the airport.
Re: Canada Entry Delay by lereinter(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
BushDoctor123:
Desperate you said? Contended about her Nigerian job, I still don't understand? Maybe you want her to just pack her luggage and straight to the airport.

It was someone that commented desperate, and I thought it was not the right word to use

Reason I put that wow sign

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Ties To Home Countries Consular Officers Look For? / Tourist Attraction Sites In Asaba / Stop Using Lemfi. They Are Ripping Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.