Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today (39990 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by Goodlady(f): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
See wetin spinster dey see a times.
Sapa iyaf catch me sotey I can't withdraw.
Cash shortage cos of new note come affect me. Sweetplum iyaf seen shege in this nija economy.
With the little cash I have, I went to the market and bought these food items for the weekend cos I m sure the cash scarcity ll be tougher by Monday.
* Fish N400 🐟
* Meat N1500 (N500+N1000) πŸ–
* Carrot πŸ₯• N200
* Fried Rice Spice N100 rice 🍚
* Local Green Beans N100
* Coconut N300 πŸ₯₯
* Plantain N1000🍌
Spring Onion N100 πŸ§…
Pepper N300 (Rodo N200, Tomatoes N100).
Total sha reach N4K.
Tomorrow, I ll cook fried rice, make rice stew and eat semo on Sunday.
I cannot come n die in this Buharinomics!

Meanwhile, the aboki I bought the fried rice items from ate a weird combination of food.
He ate bread and beans with moi-moi. What a combination!
I had to take his pic to be sure I m not imagining. He was eating hard as if he want to trek from Abuja to Bayelsa.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by ahnie: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Yul her a big womens

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by ahnie: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
The plantain na good buy.

Why did you deactivated your acct?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by Tokskob2008: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol.
The aboki na gangster........abeg leave am make e chop enough combination so him body go strong jare, it's not easy atal for common man in this country right now.

12 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by Daniel7543: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Meanwhile, if this guy catch person babe, E chop her kpekus like semolina.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by OlawaleBammie: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pls guys suggest a food I can be cooking for me apart from
Eva
Poundo yam
Cassava flour
Semo
Wheat
Yam
Rice
Beans

Pls a don taya to dey eat all this shurakabam of a food, I need something else.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Eva
Poundo yam
Cassava flour
Semo
Wheat
Yam
Rice
Beans
Have you tried beans and fufu combination 🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by pocohantas(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Eva
Poundo yam
Cassava flour
Semo
Wheat
Yam
Rice
Beans

You just mentioned all our staples. If you want to eat something different from what we are used to, best believe it would cost you more. I would only advise you introduce veggies into your meals.

16 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Eva
Poundo yam
Cassava flour
Semo
Wheat
Yam
Rice
Beans

8 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by mariahAngel(f): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Eva
Poundo yam
Cassava flour
Semo
Wheat
Yam
Rice
Beans

Ounje ti sun yin niyen!
Abi, ki lo wa tun kun?
undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by Itoro350(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
THANK GOD YOU EVEN SEE MONEY TO BUY.

6 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by Goodlady(f): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
ahnie:
The plantain na good buy.

Why did you deactivated your acct?
I no even know I just dey feel like that on that day.

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by OlawaleBammie: 1:18am On Feb 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Ounje ti sun yin niyen!
Abi, ki lo wa tun kun?
undecided

Se e ri gbogbo awon eleyi to mo kaale yii to sunmi

I have all in my disposal, but I want something unusual jare, atleast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by OlawaleBammie: 1:19am On Feb 04, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
that one na steady downloading na

A dey chop am steady but a wan change routine...a no too like swallow laidat

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by OlawaleBammie: 1:21am On Feb 04, 2023
pocohantas:

You just mentioned all our staples. If you want to eat something different from what we are used to, best believe it would cost you more. I would only advise you introduce veggies into your meals.
U re going to the direction I want..

Now veggies...

But wait, cooked veggies or the one made like salad??

A no dey chop salad ooh, unless u want make I vomit my intestine.

3 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by mariahAngel(f): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Se e ri gbogbo awon eleyi to mo kaale yii to sunmi

I have all in my disposal, but I want something unusual jare, atleast

Boya e ma bere si ni n je ounje awon Ghana abi ounje awon oyinbo niyen. Hahahahaha

Maybe what you really need is new (different) ways to cook them.
What usually make foods become boring is when we keep cooking them the same old way.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by OlawaleBammie: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Boya e ma bere si ni n je ounje awon Ghana abi ounje awon oyinbo niyen. Hahahahaha

Maybe what you really need is new (different) ways to cook them.
What usually make foods become boring is when we keep cooking them the same old way.

U might not be far from the truth with Ur second paragraph ma..

The cooking is too one-way dimensional for my linking...but I don't know any other ways to get them done..and for swallow, a no too like it's heaviness.

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by mariahAngel(f): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

U might not be far from the truth with Ur second paragraph ma..

The cooking is too one-way dimensional for my linking...but I don't know any other ways to get them done..and for swallow, a no too like it's heaviness.

You have to explore new ways to cook your meals.
Like rice for example; do you know that there are more than ten ways to cook rice (and that is me being modest)?
As for your swallows, you have to try new soups you haven't tried before...to bring back your excitement of eating.

At the end of the day, it's more about how you cook the food.

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by OlawaleBammie: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

You have to explore new ways to cook your meals.
Like rice for example; do you know that there are more than ten ways to cook rice (and that is me being modest)?
As for your swallows, you have to try new soups you haven't tried before...to bring back your excitement of eating.

At the end of the day, it's more about how you cook the food.
Thanks ma, I wil Google more about how to cook rice in more different ways, and as for the swallow, hmm, I am a Yoruba guy and we no too get variance of soup like that, but I wil try and explore sha

I have been hearing about some Ibo soup but the look are not attractive enough coupled with the fact that I have never see people cooked it before talk more of tasting it.
Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by kinah(f): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Goodlady post=120615410]

Abeg where is your location?
No be panseke be this ?
Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by mariahAngel(f): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Thanks ma, I wil Google more about how to cook rice in more different ways, and as for the swallow, hmm, I am a Yoruba guy and we no too get variance of soup like that, but I wil try and explore sha

I have been hearing about some Ibo soup but the look are not attractive enough coupled with the fact that I have never see people cooked it before talk more of tasting it.

Like, with yam alone, you can make asaro, yam and egg sauce, yam and vegetable sauce, yam and tomato/pepper sauce, vegetable yam porridge, yam and beans porridge, ati be be lo...you see?

As for soups, you can look towards trying soups from the SS region (like soups from Akwa-Ibom/Cross River)
They have delicious soups anyone can eat.
Take your taste buds on a journey. cheesy

You're welcome. smiley
Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by mariahAngel(f): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Goodlady:

I no even know I just dey feel like that on that day.

Don't ever deactivate this one.
It's catchy.

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by OlawaleBammie: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Like, with yam alone, you can make asaro, yam and egg sauce, yam and vegetable sauce, yam and tomato/pepper sauce, vegetable yam porridge, yam and beans porridge, ati be be lo...you see?

As for soups, you can look towards trying soups from the SS region (like soups from Akwa-Ibom/Cross River)
They have delicious soups anyone can eat.
Take your taste buds on a journey. cheesy

You're welcome. smiley

Can u see??

Na wetin wan make me date that akwaibom girl be this, but she go sitdown for Abuja dey form city girl. A for no dey suffer laidis cry

Thanks jare maami..have a wonderful day ahead.

3 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by mariahAngel(f): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Can u see??

Na wetin wan make me date that akwaibom girl be this, but she go sitdown for Abuja dey form city girl. A for no dey suffer laidis cry

Thanks jare maami..have a wonderful day ahead.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
E ma pada wa alright. cheesy

You're welcome. You too. smiley
Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by CodeTemplar: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2023
Hmmm. Nothing to say.
Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by ceeceeuwa: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2023
Goodlady:
Cash shortage cos of new note come affect me. Sweetplum iyaf seen shege in this nija economy.
With the little cash I have, I went to the market and bought these food items for the weekend cos I m sure the cash scarcity ll be tougher by Monday.
* Fish N400 🐟
* Carrot πŸ₯• N200
* Local Green Beans N100
* Coconut N300 πŸ₯₯
* Plantain N1000🍌
Spring Onion N100 πŸ§…
Total sha reach N4K.

Meanwhile, the aboki I bought the fried rice items from ate a weird combination of food.
He ate bread and beans with moi-moi. What a combination!
I had to take his pic to be sure I m not imagining. He was eating hard as if he want to trek from Abuja to Bayelsa.

Mynd44,
Seun,
Dominique,
nlpfmod
I hope you got his consent before posting his pictures online

5 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by Goodlady(f): 3:26am On Feb 09, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

I hope you got his consent before posting his pictures online
How do you get an Aboki's consent? Will he understand you with simple english?

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by Kobojunkie: 4:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
* Fish N400 🐟
* Carrot πŸ₯• N200
* Local Green Beans N100
* Coconut N300 πŸ₯₯
* Plantain N1000🍌
Spring Onion N100 πŸ§…
Total sha reach N4K.
Spinster, please consider sack gardening to grow your own potatoes, Vegetables, peppers - Rodo, Bell Peppers included - , onions, green onions , carrots, Tomatoes, etc. So you have extra change to eat better with. undecided

Stack sacks on your balcony if you have to. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by Goodlady(f): 4:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Spinster, please consider sack gardening to grow your own potatoes, Vegetables, peppers - Rodo, Bell Peppers included - , onions, green onions , carrots, Tomatoes, etc. So you have extra change to eat better with. undecided

Stack sacks on your balcony if you have to. undecided
Thanks for your advise. πŸ’•

1 Like

Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by siofra(f): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
I think it's okay for ₦4000
Re: The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today by ThatrealestApex: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
V

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins / Some Local Fruits And Their Proper Names(pictures) / See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.