Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China (42849 Views)

(osta Ojukwu) Remembering A Great Nigerian Icon In China / Tinubu To Meet Private Business Sector Leaders In Lagos Tuesday / Powerful Black Magic Love Spells That Work Fast Free Black Magic +27 73 905 6572 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by jucijumi(f): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
Good eulogy.
May his soul rest in peace.

Hope his work to bring cordiality between the top Asian country and Nigerians out there will be sustained.

1 Like

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by UmbrateethO4: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
The useless druggies kill am come still dey celebrate am.

6 Likes

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by TenHag: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Go Obi

SHARE for Obi

LIKE for PDAPC
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Moh247: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Terrorist mechie onu

What did Yakub Gowon do to you Biafrans

I tried all possible best to see what you are celebrating on this thread but I only see inferiority complex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Xchii: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
Igbo people are really industrious. You will not see Igbo people allowing themselves to used for 30k like some of my Yoruba brothers in the urchin crew. The Yoruba people supporting APC are not true omoluabis.
Industrious by commiting crimes around the world while your poor mothers back in your blighted yEast are allowing themselves to be used for kerosene and N500. Your obsession with Yorubas will lead to your suicide next month for sure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Biafraaa: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
RIP Sir
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by BlueDuck: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
Igbo people are really industrious. You will not see Igbo people allowing themselves to used for 30k like some of my Yoruba brothers in the urchin crew. The Yoruba people supporting APC are not true omoluabis.

You can say this again bro

The typical Yoruba man worships money; money is his god, yet he accuses the Ibo of the same character flaw.

While they are both similar, the Ibo tries to scam you or at least provide a service (no matter how fake/substandard) in exchange for your money...the Yoruba just wants to bow down or hail you 'twaile sir!' and have you pay him. Once he kisses your åss he believes he has rendered a service and you should pay.

Sad creatures, both of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by makavalley(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
He did well just that death came earlier than expected... No wonder dem say better thing no dey last é ye

1 Like

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by ednut1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
His body was posted that year while being transported to Nigeria, It was a shameful thing that person did

1 Like

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Xchii:
Industrious by commiting crimes around the world while your poor mothers back in your blighted yEast are allowing themselves to be used for kerosene and N500. Your obsession with Yorubas will lead to your suicide next month for sure

See yourself now. You're just another ethnic bigot. What I typed up there is nothing but the truth. I'm Yoruba by the way.

1 Like

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Advocate500: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Good one from mazi osita ojukwu,I hope you were able to groom successors that can feel the vacuum you left behind?
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Advocate500: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
jucijumi:
Good eulogy.
May his soul rest in peace.

Hope his work to bring cordiality between the top Asian country and Nigerians out there will be sustained.
my point exactly.
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Luckysbab: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
Reinaldo:

So no Easterner participated in the N-Power program?
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Chidex500: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

This people and attention seeking

Talk of inferiority complex

If you hate them while not assist in their secession

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Moh247: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Chidex500:

If you hate them while not assist in their secession

Are they imbecillies that can't file a simple referendum clause at the national assembly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Househelp(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
Risingblue008:
Bf
Lagos is love

1 Like

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by SuperbCrown: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
you arw an idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Orch1981: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2023
Xchii:
And your father allow them to share 2 litter of fuel from a commisional in osun useless boy
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by TreasureJunky: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Igbos are really trying,, but some bad éggs make them look like they are bad. Igbos contribute to the economy of anywhere they find themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Bayyajidda(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
skallion7:
You're very stupid, brainless OSU pig

Mynd44 will not see this. No he will not see it.
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Xchii: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Orch1981:

And your father allow them to share 2 litter of fuel from a commisional in osun useless boy
Pained Osu bastard go and focus on your blighted yEast and keep Yorubas out of your putrid faecal oha eating mouths. You're obsessed with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by OKOSISIBF: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by OKOSISIBF: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Househelp:
Lagos is love
🆘
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Kog45(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
I wanted to say something about this great Igbo man but your comment put me off.. .. If I may ask Arthur Nzeribe betrayed the whole country for what,pls answer me.The unknown gunmen are getting billions right.. Stop tribalism and let's move Nigeria forward than always coming here spreading hates

1 Like

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by gozmok1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool

otu nne gi
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
sad
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by Volunteerman(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
scrome:
Ibos suppose get visa free entry to China. They are really trying.
Ibos can't get visa free entry to China because they carry Nigerian passport. There's no great country that is visa free to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by tiswell(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Is painful grin
e really pain the afonja terrorist to the marrow grin
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by samwillyco1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Powerful man then, this life na turn by turn
Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by CUMIN: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
He was shot for not settling drug mules

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osita Ojukwu: Remembering One of the Most Powerful Black Leaders In China by LocalStandard1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Moh247:
cool
Your hate won't take you anywhere. Prepare for this same people you hate are about leading you in this Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betting, Drugs And Womanizing: Which Ruins A Man Faster, And Why? / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. / Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.