Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nairaland Is The Best. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is The Best. (500 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is The Best. by akinbimatt: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2011
I have been a member for quite a while now,I came as a visitor,I was impressed coz I was tutored,I will never be a traitor,so I came up with these conclusions-

Nairaland is a world!

Fill with great nations(countries)!

Gave birth to many states!

Run it's own government!

have lots of ministries,

The news section is first class though sometimes trickish and filled with jokes!

Entertainment section is captivating

Health section is healing

Technology sections is brainedstormed!

Travel section is killing!

Sport section is thrilling,
, Other forums are counterfeit!

, Time and Words are indequate to describe all the sections!

Finally,with nairaland, , -INFORMATION IS POSSIBLE AND ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Nairaland is working.

Moderators, move the topic to frontpage.
Re: Nairaland Is The Best. by Emmyk(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
Yeah. True
Re: Nairaland Is The Best. by BootyOnMe: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2011
Dunyoo know?
I don register like 5 different handles from my 5 different 'locations' to make sure I quench for this place.
E-badu belle and e-jolosi go taya to look my fine face and nyansh for hia.
Mu he he he he he
The very best. . .not for 'phocking' sha o. wink

Best feature? No menacing "PM" functions used by some 'illiterates' to disturb your life with dem 'olofofo' dry gists.
You can avoid threads/posts started by 'some' and post on others(even if na counterfeit by the same 'olodos'). . . kiss
It has saved me a lot of boredom at work. . .while making my cool 'change'.
Good way to keep up with Nigerian news without even commenting(waste of time and energy). kiss
Re: Nairaland Is The Best. by r231(m): 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2011
True

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Be The Next Internet Millionaire(in Dollars)! / What's The Most Ineffective Computer You've Ever Had? / Dallas Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.