Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? (4556 Views)

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by tifelola(f): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
I've searched and searched but couldn't get any thread on Croatia work and study visa.
Please..I have some questions and I'm sure other people can benefit from this topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2023
tifelola:
I've searched and searched but couldn't get any thread on Croatia work and study visa.
Please..I have some questions and I'm sure other people can benefit from this topic.

pl i got admitted in uni zagrab

i need some of us to come together and open a thread of ours
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by AyaTiraj(f): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Please check mail
trigger11:

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by chime4u2: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
I am also interested. Please keep us posted for any information about the country
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
ok boss

AyaTiraj:
Please check mail
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Though i didn't great the thread but i would drop links and share all ideas i know and what it took me in getting the admission
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Nwamma4eva(m): 4:55am On Apr 19, 2023
Please how do I do my Academic Documents recognition for Admission?

Any one passed this stage?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2023
Nwamma4eva:
Please how do I do my Academic Documents recognition for Admission?

Any one passed this stage?

what stage would you say is this
before admission or after gaining admission

because i jus recently gained admission and i havent done such
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Nwamma4eva(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
trigger11:

what stage would you say is this
before admission or after gaining admission

because i jus recently gained admission and i havent done such

Ahh, the school said it's their admission requirements.
University in Rijeka
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2023
Nwamma4eva:

Ahh, the school said it's their admission requirements.
University in Rijeka

OOOppp to bad

U jus have to do it
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by roqrules04(m): 6:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Following patiently ..@OP have you applied for your visa already ? Croatia uses VFS for both long stay and short stay visa

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 4:40am On Apr 21, 2023
roqrules04:
Following patiently ..@OP have you applied for your visa already ? Croatia uses VFS for both long stay and short stay visa

nice information,,,,,,,, thank you for this
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Nwamma4eva(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2023
trigger11:

OOOppp to bad

U jus have to do it

The issue is how to do it.
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Nwamma4eva(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2023
trigger11:

nice information,,,,,,,, thank you for this

Is it true you'll pay school fees after arrival in Croatia?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2023
Nwamma4eva:

Is it true you'll pay school fees after arrival in Croatia?

very correct ...it is written on my acceptance letter

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by ahmedio2017(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
What are the requirement for student visa there

And work visa somebody should help me o
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Nwamma4eva(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
trigger11:

very correct ...it is written on my acceptance letter

Amazing, please how much is your annual tuition fee?
BSC or Masters
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Croatia is nice place.

And Also...
We can buy and ship foodstuffs to you anywhere in USA, Canada, UK, German and any other country of your choice. Call/whatsapp: zero 8 one six 7 six nine 207 nine

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2023
2233 euros... Masters

Nwamma4eva:

Amazing, please how much is your annual tuition fee?
BSC or Masters
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by tifelola(f): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
trigger11:

Congrats to you...
Its been weeks I opened the thread and nothing at all..I hope people start showing face tho

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2023
tifelola:

Congrats to you...
Its been weeks I opened the thread and nothing at all. I hope people start showing face though

Thank you for creating the group... i would drop my little cent on how to apply... pls all questions should be posted here and not through mail
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by zhukafa(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2023
trigger11:

Thank you for creating the group... i would drop my little cent on how to apply... pls all questions should be posted here and not through mail

Croatia admission process is stressful but straight forward. Am currently applying for someone to study at university of zagreb

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by IotEngineer: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Crotia is a very good country to study, I know of a colleague who went there and he is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
zhukafa:

Croatia admission process is stressful but straight forward. Am currently applying for someone to study at university of Zagreb

it was very direct for me

i feel Zagrabs admissions depends on the department which you seek to be admitted into
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by zhukafa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
trigger11:

it was very direct for me

i feel Zagrab's admissions depends on the department which you seek to be admitted into
yes, it depends on the department. i came across your write-up where you said that you did no do "recognition of certificate". i did all that. i even got a mail from the school stating that the application i submitted will be looked upon y the council last week sitting. so am waiting for there decision.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Lonestar124: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
trigger11:
2233 euros... Masters

If you're in Croatia pls chat me +231881414611
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
zhukafa:

yes, it depends on the department. i came across your write-up where you said that you did no do "recognition of certificate". i did all that. i even got a mail from the school stating that the application i submitted will be looked upon y the council last week sitting. so am waiting for there decision.

all the best ... i wish you best of luck
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2023
For those asking me how or the process i got admitted at the university of Zagreb
here is what i did

Step 1 - expression of interest
Required documents:

Application form
Diploma (or Certificate of completed undergraduate studies) with diploma supplement (transcript of records)
English Languages Proficiency Certificate (minimum B2 level)
Citizenship certificate
Birth certificate
i sent the documents to a certain email

Step 2 - admission procedure
The admission procedure is based on:

evaluation of the success of undergraduate study (average grade)
compliance with undergraduate study programs of the Faculty of Agriculture
knowledge of English (according to CEFR)

After the successful admission procedure, you will receive a Letter of acceptance.

Thats all
thank you and remain blessed

3 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by tifelola(f): 6:07pm On May 01, 2023
trigger11:

No problem

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2023
please and please
has anyone her gotten admission and if so do you know the visa process and as well as how to go about it
if you do you can share with us

before we start talking about how to secure jobs and the rest
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Hannania(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
trigger11:
please and please
has anyone her gotten admission and if so do you know the visa process and as well as how to go about it
if you do you can share with us

before we start talking about how to secure jobs and the rest
Do you have info on this yet? I researched and found out the POF is around $2500 per year

3 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hannania:
Do you have info on this yet? I researched and found out the POF is around $2500 per year

slightly above

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Artist Exhumes Father's Skeleton, Lies Beside It Unclad For Photoshoot / What Country Can I Travel With 4-5 Milion Naira. / Work Permit In Poland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.