Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? (4633 Views)

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Dvtechbase(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
I studied at the Zagreb School of Economics & Management.

Happy to assist with any questions related to Visa processing and life in Croatia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 4:24am On Aug 03, 2023
Dvtechbase:

Happy to assist with any questions related to Visa processing and life in Croatia.

wooow thank you for coming in here

we have a WhatsApp group where we really lack information

pls can i send a Dm so we bring you in for more information ??

God bless you
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by alakara(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2023
trigger11:

God bless you
Ask him here so that others can learn.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Cortexhills99: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Can you add me to the group. Here is my contact 08164648242
trigger11:

God bless you
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
Cortexhills99:
Can you add me to the group. Here is my contact 08164648242

are you already admitted because it is strictly for admitted students seeking for visa
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
alakara:

Ask him here so that others can learn.

are yu a prospective student ?? because i dont get
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Cortexhills99: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Am not
I was thinking is for admission seekers but please can you guide me through the process please
trigger11:

are you already admitted because it is strictly for admitted students seeking for visa
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cortexhills99:
Am not
I was thinking is for admission seekers but please can you guide me through the process please

all Croatia institute and courses have different formats of application
so guiding you would be difficult if we are not of the same route

it is best you research yourself and do the needful

but if you are into agricultural or environmental engineering i could offer some help

shalom
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by chime4u2: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Please add me on the group
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
chime4u2:
Please add me on the group

it is strictly for those with admission for 2023

if yes pls confirm
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Willie2015: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dvtechbase:

1.How much can a student make in a month working part time...?
2. What's the road to residence like after 2 yrs Masters ?
3. What are in demand jobs for someone plannin to relocate (both skilled & Unskilled)/
4. What's the prospects of a biz economics Masters./
5. How difficult is the language?

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Calabargeh: 1:50am On Aug 12, 2023
Dvtechbase:

Hello , please did you process your study visa from Nigeria ? Please I have a lot of questions concerning visa processing to Croatia from Nigeria . Will be very glad if you can assist. thank you
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Calabargeh:

Hello , please did you process your study visa from Nigeria ? Please I have a lot of questions concerning visa processing to Croatia from Nigeria . Will be very glad if you can assist. thank you

you sound like someone i know

favour?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Calabargeh: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
trigger11:

favour?

Nah, not favour
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Gidiboss89(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=trigger11 post=124947115]

if yes pls confirm [yes please kindly add me 08061197494]
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by dotcomnamename: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
I visited Croatia with my family and I can confirm that it's one one of the best countries to relocate to. If you know what you're doing, just go there legally and hide your head there. You will prosper. Blacks are not many there so you can't really stay long there illegally because they will nick you. I have two Nigerian friends there and they own an African restaurant there in Zagreb. Check my thread about my visit here and how to apply for their visa here... Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/4429055/general-croatian-visit-tourist-visa/1
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by donbrowser(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
dotcomnamename:
I visited Croatia with my family and I can confirm that it's one one of the best countries to relocate to. If you know what you're doing, just go there legally and hide your head there. You will prosper. Blacks are not many there so you can't really stay long there illegally because they will nick you. I have two Nigerian friends there and they own an African restaurant there in Zagreb. Check my thread about my visit here and how to apply for their visa here... Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/4429055/general-croatian-visit-tourist-visa/1

I can't pm on this account. Can you help with your email address?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by oskaroni(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2023
trigger11:
For those asking me how or the process i got admitted at the university of Zagreb
here is what i did

Step 1 - expression of interest
Required documents:

Application form
Diploma (or Certificate of completed undergraduate studies) with diploma supplement (transcript of records)
English Languages Proficiency Certificate (minimum B2 level)
Citizenship certificate
Birth certificate
i sent the documents to a certain email

Step 2 - admission procedure
The admission procedure is based on:

evaluation of the success of undergraduate study (average grade)
compliance with undergraduate study programs of the Faculty of Agriculture
knowledge of English (according to CEFR)

After the successful admission procedure, you will receive a Letter of acceptance.

Thats all
thank you and remain blessed

The English language proficiency certificate. Which one was submitted? Do they allow medium of instruction from Nigerians?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Psamuelh(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2023
trigger11:

favour?

What's the update about your visa processes now bro?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by mercy87(f): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dvtechbase:

Thank you. What is the procedure for expression of interest? Is admission currently ongoing now?

I have been to the University of Zagreb Website but I can't find where to apply.
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by trigger11(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Psamuelh:

What's the update about your visa processes now bro?

i haulted it for personal reasons
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Eky29: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good evening
Please I have a question, I would like to know how you got appointment for a Long stay type D visa to Croatia. I have been trying for 2 days now and it is only showing option for a Short stay.
How did you guys get an appointment please?

quote author=Cortexhills99 post=124899287]Can you add me to the group. Here is my contact 08164648242[/quote]
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Eky29: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good evening
Please I have a question, I would like to know how you got appointment for a Long stay type D visa to Croatia. I have been trying for 2 days now and it is only showing option for a Short stay.
How did you guys get an appointment please?

quote author=Gidiboss89 post=125202760][/quote]
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Dgabby01: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please add me to the WhatsApp group chat +2349068311209
trigger11:

if yes pls confirm
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Indigbo: 10:52am On Jan 21
Any update here?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Zino89: 6:53pm On Feb 04
Any update?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by Indigbo: 8:38pm On Feb 10
trigger11:
For those asking me how or the process i got admitted at the university of Zagreb
here is what i did

Step 1 - expression of interest
Required documents:

Application form
Diploma (or Certificate of completed undergraduate studies) with diploma supplement (transcript of records)
English Languages Proficiency Certificate (minimum B2 level)
Citizenship certificate
Birth certificate
i sent the documents to a certain email

Step 2 - admission procedure
The admission procedure is based on:

evaluation of the success of undergraduate study (average grade)
compliance with undergraduate study programs of the Faculty of Agriculture
knowledge of English (according to CEFR)

After the successful admission procedure, you will receive a Letter of acceptance.

Thats all
thank you and remain blessed

Did you pay any school fees deposit, if yes how much did you pay? Did you authenticate your certificates (qualifications)?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by blovesther(f): 10:38am On Mar 08
zhukafa:

Croatia admission process is stressful but straight forward. Am currently applying for someone to study at university of zagreb
please will give direct masters to HND certificate holder ?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by blovesther(f): 10:43am On Mar 08
Dvtechbase:

please can you help with the application process?
Someone with HND electronics engineer.
Will they give direct MSC?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by blovesther(f): 10:45am On Mar 08
trigger11:

all Croatia institute and courses have different formats of application
so guiding you would be difficult if we are not of the same route

it is best you research yourself and do the needful

but if you are into agricultural or environmental engineering i could offer some help

shalom
what if someone into electrical engineering, can you please guide?
Re: Any Nairalander In Croatia On Work And Study Visa? by chidex1024: 12:34am On Apr 02
Hello. Please any updates on those that had already applied in the past? As regards the next steps of the visa process especially

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Visiting Visa Please, How Do I Go About It? / 23 beautiful wow pictures of Dubai / See The Jamaican Men Who Massage Female Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.