Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

How To Threaten Someone By Text Message - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Threaten Someone By Text Message (2074 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Ex-Convict Who Works With Prisoner To Threaten Residents / Prince Mark Boley Green Card Scam Busted 'Best Sex Ever' Text Message / Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
use the car jam m
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Coldie(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
morakakin:
your dumb.
I just saw this. People like u are the reason why Nigeria is bad.
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Coldie(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
LifeOfTrigga:
use the car jam m

LoL...

I don repent
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by morakakin(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coldie:

I just saw this. People like u are the reason why Nigeria is bad.
if your not dumb how can you buy a car and pay with out testing it fully or taking a mechanic to test it in the first place,after committing your dumb act you come on line find a way to send a threatening text,and your mean exercise is because you don't what him to do it again to some one else,guy your not just dumb you are very dumb and na someone like you make dumb judgment calls.you dumb dummy.

1 Like

Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Coldie(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
morakakin:
if your not dumb how can you buy a car and pay with out testing it fully or taking a mechanic to test it in the first place,after committing your dumb act you come on line find a way to send a threatening text,and your mean exercise is because you don't what him to do it again to some one else,guy your not just dumb you are very dumb and na someone like you make dumb judgment calls.you dumb dummy.
Are you not afraid of me?

I can find u if I want
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by morakakin(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coldie:

I can find u if I want
you fxxking fool,you want die.you must think you are chatting with some kind of whimp omo no try me ooo,you can find me? your dumb azz couldn't find the hommie that reap you off.i dey idumota lagos island no 22 erko,I dere you to show face you dumb motherfxxker.

1 Like

Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by morakakin(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coldie:

I can find u if I want
you fxxking idiot.
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Coldie(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
morakakin:
you fxxking fool,you want die.you must think you are chatting with some kind of whimp omo no try me ooo,you can find me? your dumb azz couldn't find the hommie that reap you off.i dey idumota lagos island no 22 erko,I dere you to show face you dumb motherfxxker.
Sorry, I just dae pity u.

I no want deprive u from your family.

Sorry Sir
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by morakakin(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coldie:

Sorry, I just dae pity u.

I no want deprive u from your family.

Sorry Sir
fxxk you ,you fucking dumb azz fake motherfxxker.
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Coldie(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
morakakin:
you fxxking idiot.
I know u have pride and u want to act tough, but I would pity your insolence.

Na my thread be this abeg next time know how u talk, if u cant advise me, better thing abeg close your mouth.
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by morakakin(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fxxking smally.
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Coldie(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
morakakin:
fxxk you ,you fucking dumb azz fake motherfxxker.
Thank you boy.

If u like tell me ur papa house, if not for ***"" by now u for dae beg.

Like I said before, I would just let this slide, if I decide to do and undo, this might be ur last moments on Nairaland.

Let's just forget about it, how are u
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by morakakin(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coldie:

Thank you boy.

If u like tell me ur papa house, if not for ***"" by now u for dae beg.

Like I said before, I would just let this slide, if I decide to do and undo, this might be ur last moments on Nairaland.

Let's just forget about it, how are u
you are a fake motherfxxking gay you just dey make mouth,it sure for me say I will knock you the fxxk out.you dumb azz smally.from your post and the way you type it show say you be one kind smally.shut the fxxkup and go and eat shit or better still go and die.

1 Like

Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by morakakin(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coldie:

I know u have pride and u want to act tough, but I would pity your insolence.

Na my thread be this abeg next time know how u talk, if u cant advise me, better thing abeg close your mouth.
Bleep dumb azz fool,peanut for brains.no be you create this you dumb thread asking stupid question and acting like a action figure acting like your some kind of don Dada.you better use your fryed peanut brain before you type shit for here.you fxxking dumb fool.
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Coldie(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
morakakin:
you are a fake motherfxxking gay you just dey make mouth,it sure for me say I will knock you the fxxk out.you dumb azz smally.from your post and the way you type it show say you be one kind smally.shut the fxxkup and go and eat shit or better still go and die.
LoL... Jon Jones is fighting next week, I hope u are going to watch the fight cheesy
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Obyangel: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coldie:

LoL... Jon Jones is fighting next week, I hope u are going to watch the fight cheesy

Bobo, let that motor stuff die. U for go with mechanic, but as e bi like this, make money come for you to fix it. I'm advising you from experience, no gain in case.
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Coldie(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obyangel:

Bobo, let that motor stuff die. U for go with mechanic, but as e bi like this, make money come for you to fix it. I'm advising you from experience, no gain in case.
I find out later say nothing dae worry the car, na just the mechanic been want scam me.

1 Like

Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by fortunez1(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Resale the car na
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Sundaycomputer: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Was ur eyes closed where buying the 🚗 car , the man have No business with you again after sales, fix the car and enjoy it
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by Unrated900(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Am a certify car dealer here on nairaland and i have delivered nation wide here.
And have sold many cars here on nairaland as well
And no one complains about me till tomorrow
All cheers to God.

Their are ways u should have gone by the story
Firstly the seller's approach was wrong.
Next time if such happens.
This is how u should go about it

Morning sir, the car i bought from u or ur car stand has so so so issues.
I didnt knows the car has this issues.
Presently i used my last amount to purchased this car from you on trust.
Please in Gods name the amount to fix the car is so so so so amount, plsss kindly help me with may be 60 or 70% of this,thank you
Your forever customer.

A reasonable dealer would attend to you immediately,from your mind you knew you will never do business with him anymore, but you need to cajole him to fix the car.

Shalom
Re: How To Threaten Someone By Text Message by VIKTO83(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Answer this question sincerely.

If u had discovered bundle of money under d seat will u have returned it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Comes After A Hookup Girl Who Stole His 6 Million Naira Watch / Former Nigerian National Basketball Player Shot Dead While Robbing A Home In TX / Ritualist Rape And Dumped A Dead Lady’s Body By The Roadside In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.