Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media (420 Views)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
The PHANTOM X2 smartphone launched on January 20th in Lagos with the theme "Beyond the extraordinary." With the Launch of this device, TECNO has announced TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge to reward innovative Nigerians.

Innovators now have the opportunity to showcase their extraordinary skills to the world. In the #TheXtraOrdinaryMe challenge, lucky winners would get the new PHANTOM X2 device for being extraordinary.

How to participate in the challenge?

"My TECNO PHANTOM X2 Magazine Cover entry" and a caption telling us in a few words what makes you Xtra-Ordinary using hashtags #TheXtraOrdinaryMe #PHANTOMX2Series
-Ensure you are following all our social media pages to qualify.

The challenge is currently ongoing and ends on February 25th. So start taking those snaps, uploading, and sharing your extraordinary stories.

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/food-travel/tecno-phantom-x2-launches-thextraordinaryme-challenge-on-social-media/9jrqhsn

Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
tecno n infinix undecided undecided
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by AyodejiFelix(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
With this great device called Phantom X2, Tecno remain the best. This device is extraordinary

1 Like

Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by OladapoF(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
You have said it all. The device is extraordinary. Going through its specifications has made me to agree with this comment of yours

AyodejiFelix:
With this great device called Phantom X2, Tecno remain the best. This device is extraordinary

Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by EinsteinAyo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Phantom X2 is truly extraordinary. The camera is topnotch
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
I hope the brand will keep the tempo. This phantom X2 worth the price.

OladapoF:
You have said it all. The device is extraordinary. Going through its specifications has made me to agree with this comment of yours

Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
tecno n infinix undecided undecided

Wetin?

Abeg join this challenge and collect beta phone ni!

If something good, TALK AM!
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by Wanni25(f): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wow! This is exciting and fun!

Anticipating a win.
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by Fonjewel0(f): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Waited for this all my life!

Time to unveil the winner of this challenge, and that's definitely me!
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by Ayeesha454(f): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
😁😁 this is great
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by saratackit: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
enjoyment for tecno fans everywhere! this is awesome
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by eyeses: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
TECNO and promos are like 5&6, now here is a chance to land this spectacular device of theirs.
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by KingUka: 4:22am On Feb 06, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

Wetin?

Abeg join this challenge and collect beta phone ni!

If something good, TALK AM!

Nigerian don't like to admit change. TECNO Is no longer in the W2 level again
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by KingUka: 4:23am On Feb 06, 2023
eyeses:
TECNO and promos are like 5&6, now here is a chance to land this spectacular device of theirs.

I swear no body dey do promo reach TECNO at all
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by 0xAaron: 4:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Fonjewel0:
Waited for this all my life!

Time to unveil the winner of this challenge, and that's definitely me!

Awon Photogenic people. I hope you win Sha. I'll like to do when I snap professional picture
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by 0xAaron: 4:25am On Feb 06, 2023
EinsteinAyo:
Phantom X2 is truly extraordinary. The camera is topnotch

It's the space and chipset for me
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by Franktom247(m): 4:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Ends on 25th February time still dey then
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by Franktom247(m): 4:28am On Feb 06, 2023
The fact that this phone is 5G Sha giving futuristic vibes
Re: TECNO Launches #TheXtraOrdinaryMe Challenge On Social Media by eyeses: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2023
KingUka:

I swear no body dey do promo reach TECNO at all
facts, when it comes to that they're really a benevolent brand.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With This Iphone 6 Issue / The Everything Phone / Buy Your Data @270/gig For All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.