Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nutritional Value Of Pepper - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nutritional Value Of Pepper (1168 Views)

Nutritional Facts About Watermelon / Nutritional Value Of Nigerian Food / Nutritional Value Of Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nutritional Value Of Pepper by Soundmind(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2007
I know pepper as a stimulant. Plsease, what is the nutritional value of pepper?
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by nanjaboy(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2007
i dont know much, but i do know that it is rich in Vitamin A, which is very good for the eye.

I have a book on it, will check and holla back 2mrw,
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by Soundmind(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2007
Vit a in pepper? I do not know of this so. That good. Pls i dey wait fot dat book abeg.
Re: Nutritional Value Of Pepper by nanjaboy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
Couldn't get to find the book, and i ask my siblings who took it, was told my little brother took it for his medic stuff , have called him to bring it home promto this weekend. ,

But pepper, ever wonder why soup taste better with it. It should have more that one group of vitamin, i guess. Because when you are ill, especially with cold , it is always one to take enough soup or stew, i dont think its because of all the other ingredent, pepper must have to do with it.

And try to find your info along the chinese use of pepper, they eat it more than anybody else, very pepperish kind

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Give Gas? / **please Be Careful With Eating Fast Food Bread / Cat Fish Peper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.