Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nekede Poly Graduate That Praised Her P*ssy For Her Graduation- Thoughts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nekede Poly Graduate That Praised Her P*ssy For Her Graduation- Thoughts (355 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nekede Poly Graduate That Praised Her P*ssy For Her Graduation- Thoughts by Blizzy11: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
The decay in our society is evident to all. In my time, the fear of what my dad and mum would to me prohibits me from trying this nonsense.

Should we have safe internet lessons in our schools? Food for thought. Don't forget to sub to our channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pPUc08ynr4&t=3s
Re: Nekede Poly Graduate That Praised Her P*ssy For Her Graduation- Thoughts by ibechris(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2023
The girl mentioned pussy and there is no argument about that.

This is a clear example of beauty without brain.

This is no surprise to me. Most ladies are into prostitution and going to school to prostitute for grade is nothing compare to what many do outside the four walls of the university.

Now is the reality,after doing it for grade,the job is no where to be found.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can You Suggest For Me, I Never Travel Out Before / Who Will Loan Me Money? / Where To Start Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.