Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse (960 Views)

Messi Misses Out On Puskas Award As Zsori's Stunner Seals The Prize / Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Freshtruth(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lionel Messi continued his impressive scoring streak with PSG's winner against Toulouse.
Lionel Messi scored in the second half to help Paris Saint-Germain recover from a woeful start and extend their Ligue 1 lead to a provisional eight points with a 2-1 home victory over Toulouse on Saturday.

Messi struck the winner after the break with his third goal in his last five league games to put PSG on 54 points from 22 games.

Achraf Hakimi had cancelled out Branco van den Boomen's opener in the first half for Christophe Galtier's side, who had only won two of their last five matches in Ligue 1.

The result left Toulouse in 12th place on 29 points.

Olympique de Marseille are second on 46 points before hosting Nice on Sunday with third-placed Lens travelling to Stade Brestois.

Without Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, both injured, Messi was flanked by Hugo Ekitike in attack with Vitinha just behind.

Renato Sanches was on in midfield following Marco Verratti's suspension, but the Portugal international left the pitch in tears after sustaining a thigh injury on 12 minutes.

Van den Boomen then opened the scoring in the 20th minute with a finely taken free kick that left Gianlugi Donnarumma with both feet stuck in the ground.

Marquinhos latched onto a Messi free kick, only for his deflection to hit the post 12 minutes before the break, but Hakimi was more precise five minutes later with a superb curled attempt from outside the box.

Messi then curled another one into the bottom corner from outside the area in the 58th minute to put PSG decisively ahead, coming close to adding one more in stoppage time only to hit the post.

https://africa.espn.com/football/report?gameId=639826

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by ThierryJay: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Obembet come here and see what a fantastic goal really looks like and not some dusty penalty in the Arabian desert.

Messi without Neymar and Mbappe still cooking golazos for his team.

Happy Sunday smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Jokerman(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Messi scored??

Must be one of the below top 10 teams in ligue 1...

Let me go and check the table
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Neimar: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Jokerman:
Messi scored??

Mumu promax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by TBIZZY(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2023
GOAT still doing great things.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Jokerman(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2023
Neimar:

Mumu promax

Lol... that trolling pain you... 🀣 πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:
Obembet come here and see what a fantastic goal really looks like and not some dusty penalty in the Arabian desert.

Happy Sunday smiley

Bro, that goal has generated alot of frenzy on Twitter and twitter is currently on fire. Effect of GOAT. gringrin

Now that's a fantabulous goal, not one Abdulmumuni league penalty.gringrin

Happy Sunday boss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2023
Jokerman:
Messi scored??

Bro did u see that goal? Pls go check it out, uself go confirm say na only GOAT fit score that kind of goal. Jux check it out make we see something.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Neimar:

Mumu promax

Leave Jokerman, na simple guy. Take his banters wit a pinch of salt. His not the usual toxic Pendu fans.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by ThierryJay: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol... that trolling pain you... 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Abeg where una dey see all these new emojis, I cant find it on my profile whether phone or Laptop.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by ThierryJay: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

Bro, that goal has generating alot of frenzy on Twitter and twitter is currently on fire. Effect of GOAT. gringrin

Now that's a fantabulous goal, not one Abdulmumuni league penalty.gringrin

Happy Sunday boss.

Yes o. With Hakimi and Ekitike raising their hands in twale for Messi before he even shot the ball as if they were saying "Clear road, GOAT wan cook" grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Jokerman(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Abeg where una dey see all these new emojis, I cant find it on my profile whether phone or Laptop.

Type the meaning of the emoji, your phone will convert it to the exact emoji.

I.e... Laugh πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by ThierryJay: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Type the meaning of the emoji, your phone will convert it to the exact emoji.

I.e... Laugh πŸ˜ƒ

Lol This is a joke right, laughs.
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Yohans(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Yes o. With Hakimi and Ekitike raising their hands in twale for Messi before he even shot the ball as if they were saying "GOAT wan cook, make we calm down and learn" grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Jokerman(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol This is a joke right, laughs.

You phone's keypad is the one to convert it... then you just click on it....

It's what Samsung phones do...

For instance... I feel "sad" πŸ˜” 😟
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by ThierryJay: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jokerman:

You phone's keypad is the one to convert it... then you just click on it....

It's what Samsung phones do...

For instance... I feel "sad" πŸ˜” 😟

Oh I get it now thanksπŸ‘

One of the few sensible Pendulums you areπŸ™‚

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Use ur phone's keyboard emojis. When typing, click on the emoji template on ur keyboard and u will see a list of them; then click on the one u want nd boom!! That's all.πŸ’―πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Yes o. With Hakimi and Ekitike raising their hands in twale for Messi before he even shot the ball as if they were saying "GOAT wan cook, make we calm down and learn" grin

They were like na GOAT left foot ooo. Abeg clear road for bulldozer.🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by ThierryJay: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

They were like na GOAT left foot ooo. Abeg clear road for bulldozer.🀣🀣

On point bro. I like that clear road and I don modify my comment sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by ThierryJay: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

Use ur phone's keyboard emojis. When typing, click on the emoji template on ur keyboard and u will see a list of them; then click on the one u want nd boom!! That's all.πŸ’―πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thanks. I got it thanks to Jokerman. Was thinking the emojis were part of the menu at the top of the comment box.
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Thanks. I got it thanks to Jokerman. Was thinking the emojis were part of the menu at the top of the comment box.

Jokerman na the most sensible pendulum. My only prayer is that he sees the light.
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

On point bro. I like that clear road and I don modify my comment sef.

See as Messi they carry the team despite the absence of Mbappe and Neymar.

I can now see clearly why Messi has not bn scoring lots of goals buh giving assists. He wasn't concerned abt scoring because he felt Mbappe and Neymar re there to score, so all he was concerned abt was jux giving them those mouth watering assists.

Now wey both of them they Injury and the onus is now on Messi to lead the team, jux see how effective he has bn leading the team and scoring world class goals. He almost scored a 3rd buh his effort went straight to the woodwork. He created 7 chances buh non could count cos those efulefus refused to utilize it.

Let's all jux relax and eat some popcorns because we re abt to witness a little bit of the old Messi scoring prowess.gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Peacecore: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Happy Sunday smiley
Walai guy I no wicked reach youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Peacecore: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jokerman:
Messi scored??

Ronaldo finally scores a dusty penalty in walai talai league πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Peacecore: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Oh I get it now thanksπŸ‘

One of the few sensible Pendulums you areπŸ™‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bad mouth no go keep u g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Peacecore: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

Jokerman na the most sensible pendulum. My only prayer is that he sees the light.
Amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ d guy really need God to remove him among d Obembet's group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by ThierryJay: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peacecore:
Walai guy I no wicked reach youπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grinπŸ₯‚ to more wickedness on Penduskis
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peacecore:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bad mouth no go keep u g

Thierryjay they diss abeg. Him diss fit make person commit suicide.🀣🀣
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
Peacecore:
Amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ d guy really need God to remove him among d Obembet's group

A resounding Amen to that again.
Let us continue our crusade and keep doing the Lord's work, someday people like Jokerman will see the light 😎😎
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by ThierryJay: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

Thierryjay they diss abeg. Him diss fit make person commit suicide.🀣🀣

Haha, I don mellow down na.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Numerouno94(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

Haha, I don mellow down na.

Boss if na ur mellow down b this, I dey imagine
how ur active self Kun b? Na fire and brimstone that one go b. grin grin
Btw, where Ojeemah.
Re: Lionel Messi Score A Stunner To Give PSG Victory Over Toulouse by Jokerman(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
I talk am Toulouse dey 13 for table.... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First And Second Cashout Winnings On 25th February 2023 / Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers / Nation's Cup 2010 In Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.