Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,583 members, 7,850,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz (2908 Views)

Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. / Yemi Alade Meets With Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2023
Richy4:

let me indulge you one last time...
Kelly Rowland said she got an Ezcema anyone can find that on Google.. I challenge you to provide a prove that states otherwise....
I will suggest that you go and ask your Bar association president what he has..

Again, You are not Kelly.. u can't tell her what she is suffering from... She can afford any medical personnel for such information...

I would have loved to know how I was insensitive to her skin problem but I will let it slide because some people have comprehension issues that one needs patients, papers and crayons to make them understand..

Finally, if u know the meaning of Allergy, u will understand my response... I Will just ignore you from now on.. have a good day..

The confidence in your ignorance irritates me!!

Abeg show me where you see the picture of the beautiful Kelly Rowland for this my post..
Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Superpower(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2023
Richy4:

let me indulge you one last time...
Kelly Rowland said she got an Ezcema anyone can find that on Google.. I challenge you to provide a prove that states otherwise....
I will suggest that you go and ask your Bar association president what he has..

Again, You are not Kelly.. u can't tell her what she is suffering from... She can afford any medical personnel for such information...

I would have loved to know how I was insensitive to her skin problem but I will let it slide because some people have comprehension issues that one needs patients, papers and crayons to make them understand..

Finally, if u know the meaning of Allergy, u will understand my response... I Will just ignore you from now on.. have a good day..
That's not even kelly Rowland.

1 Like

Re: Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Superpower:
That's not even kelly Rowland.
As in ehn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE Details On Tina Seals, She Is The REAL Blue IVY´S Mother....? / Watch Video - Lecturer Caught Live On Tape With His Student Hard / WELCOME BOY! Munachi Abii 23 Year Old Boyfriend Tomi Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.