Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father (1690 Views)

My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Hugose: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
We father's hustle day and night, we carry our own burden and that of others from wives to kids, to parents and siblings (especially if you are a first born)

Sometimes we are lucky enough to marry good women who help carry our burden, sometimes we are not so lucky and end up with knives instead of wives.

When we go through life's problems, we cry alone, we bear it alone. This economy makes it even worse.

What is the saddest or worst experience you have ever had to face that made you cry in secret or just made you feel the worst as a person and make you ask which kind life be this?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
sad sad
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by ibkayee(f): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
As a man I expect fresh soup from my wife everyday, one traumatising evening I could tell the egusi had been reheated and I’ve just never been the same since.

I’m a great husband and father and I didn’t deserve that

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by mariahAngel(f): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Op, first of all, what inspired you to create this thread?
Start from there.

By the way, everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - have their own challenges. Even babies.
So, the earlier you stop feeling sorry for yourself and eschew victim mentality, the more likely you're able to face and overcome your challenges, without feeling overwhelmed.
Challenges are a part of life. Know that.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Hugose: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Op, what inspired you to create this thread?
Start from there.

By the way, everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - have their own challenges. Even babies.
So, the earlier you stop feeling sorry for yourself, the more likely you're able to face and overcome your challenges, without feeling overwhelmed.
Challenges are a part of life. Know that.

I saw a full grown man, crying silently inside the BRT I entered just beside me at the back seat, na only me and am know wetin dey happen. So I decided to ask this question

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by mariahAngel(f): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hugose:

I saw a full grown man, crying silently inside the BRT I entered just beside me at the back seat, na only me and am know wetin dey happen. So I decided to ask this question

He'd be alright if only he'd learn to take life easy.
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Cutehector(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Women dont pity men..

Remember that.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by VeryWickedSimp: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Seeing my own son coming out through CS instead of the proper way like a real mammal because the mother was an irredeemable failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
I am a father and my saddest experience, when i got a call and was told my father had passed.

I stopped driving, parked my car beside the roadside and had me a good cry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
Cutehector:
Women dont pity men..

Remember that.

Do you want to be pitied in life?
I definitely do not want that.

Aim to be appreciated instead.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Richy4(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Me time varnishes most times embarassed
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Mindlog: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Seeing my own son coming out through CS instead of the proper way like a real mammal because the mother was an irredeemable failure.

It takes a failure to be attracted to a failure.

15 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Do you want to be pitied in life?
I definitely do not want that.

Aim to be appreciated instead.
lmao..my dear... Just know i can never join myself with someone who is ungrateful. Ever.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Chaos14: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
I don't want my future MALE children to bring Shame and sadness towards me. I'll raise them as real MEN and not What society (women) considers as a man.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by sisisioge: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hugose:

Did he tell you his struggle? It could be health related, work related, he might have lost a loved one, fertility issue, etc. Dont assume things. Meanwhile, we all have our struggles, what faces person A may be backing person B. Wise thing is for everyman to marry his friend, his helper, his solace. Otherwise, his eyes go see weeeeeen for marriage/manhood matter!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Richy4(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hugose:

You would have made a friend for life assuming you got a clean handkerchief...

That's why I sometimes like some Oyibo people... Especially the ladies.. Assuming a lady saw that, she would not have pretended like nothing happened...tissue papers or handkerchief would have surfaced to signify how much she cares...
Then if he cared to share what he's struggling with fine.. if he doesn't Ok..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by LadySarah: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Richy4:

You would have made a friend for life assuming you got a clean handkerchief...

That's why I sometimes like some Oyibo people... Especially the ladies.. Assuming a lady saw that, she would not have pretended like nothing happened...tissue papers or handkerchief would have surfaced to signify how much she cares...
Then if he cared to share what he's struggling with fine.. if he doesn't Ok..

Exactly.
I bu nwoke.But I deduced from Nl that "most" men are largely not sympathetic to their fellow men.
Why is that?
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Richy4(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
LadySarah:

Exactly.
I bu nwoke.But I deduced from Nl that "most" men are largely not sympathetic to their fellow men.
Why is that?
Honestly my sister, I don't know... people have been trained to mind their business this days...
I'm even surprised he didn't bring out his phone and start recording.. That shows that he's still nice... We got crazy generation nowadays honestly embarassed
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayee:
As a man I expect fresh soup from my wife everyday, one traumatising evening I could tell the egusi had been reheated and I’ve just never been the same since.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
In as much as I would love to stay wicked on Nl, Offline I can't help but sympathize with Men. Responsible Men who are doing all they can to make life easy for their wives, children, siblings, parents, nephews, nieces, grandparents etc in this economy. It is not easy! As a single lady taking care of myself, sometimes I get tired, the advantage I have is i can decide to shift that responsibility to someone else ( parents, big sis and lipsrsealed ) . A man doesn't have that advantage.

I have decided to try my best to make life easier for my better half. Some men need pampering biko cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Tho,I ain't a father yet..But some times when I think about what my own father went through after my mum's demise,i always shed tears.. Because I know it wasn't easy for a jobless father of 2 little boys to lose his wife, But didn't give up.... Father gave us the best,and made sure we didn't lack anything academically.......Food was always there for..How he managed to do that,I'm still surprised up till date....

May God bless every father and mother out there...E no easy.........

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Persephone1:
In as much as I would love to stay wicked on Nl, Offline I can't help but sympathize with Men. Responsible Men who are doing all they can to make life easy for their wives, children, siblings, parents, nephews, nieces, grandparents etc in this economy. It is not easy! As a single lady taking care of myself, sometimes I get tired, the advantage I have is i can decide to shift that responsibility to someone else ( parents, big sis and lipsrsealed ) . A man doesn't have that advantage.

I have decided to try my best to make life easier for my better half. Some men need pampering biko cry cry
. Because of the last part of your comment,may the door of blessings be opened unto thee so long you've known that every responsible man out there dearly needs pampering cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Michelle55: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayee:

Are you playing?😂😂😂😂😂
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:40am On Feb 06, 2023
ibkayee:

i got one or two question for you

1 you said you expect fresh made soup, have you told your wife what you expect from
her especially fresh made soup or you assume you must know ?

2 do you have kids ? how old ?

3 does she also work ?

the reason am asking especially number 2 & 3 its due managing time to be able to have enough time every day to cook fresh meals for you

dont get me wrong as if am supporting her for cooking fresh meal but its also understanding if you had free time to relax if she is ever busy its wind her down her energy

undetstanding her routine will give you a clear pic of when she energy to cook your best meals erc
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

i got one or two question for you

1 you said you expect fresh made soup, have you told your wife what you expect from
her especially fresh made soup or you assume you must know ?

2 do you have kids ? how old ?

3 does she also work ?

the reason am asking especially number 2 & 3 its due managing time to be able to have enough time every day to cook fresh meals for you

dont get me wrong as if am supporting her for cooking fresh meal but its also understanding if you had free time to relax if she is ever busy its wind her down her energy

undetstanding her routine will give you a clear pic of when she energy to cook your best meals erc

Why are you wasting your precious time on a silly girl who wants to convert a serious thread into a joking one

It's not too hard to decipher the writer is a girl

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by luluosas(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Being in debt without any hope of getting money to pay off, and seeing your children school fees suffered in the process. It's so frustrating and embarrassing

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by shantti(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Bro this is not funny grin grin grin grin grin
Pls stop 😂😂😂😂
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by shantti(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chaos14:
I don't want my future MALE children to bring Shame and sadness towards me. I'll raise them as real MEN and not What society (women) considers as a man.

As a father, what advise would u give ur sons if a woman tremendously slaps them first
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Caaz: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Skyview01:
I am a father and my saddest experience, when i got a call and was told my father had passed.

I stopped driving, parked my car beside the roadside and had me a good cry.
Awwwww sorry bebe.
Thanks for taking some shots for me yesterday.i appreciate.

My account has bn nipped.
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Caaz: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
shantti:

As a father, what advise would u give ur sons if a woman tremendously slaps them first

Hello Shantti.
How are you doing?
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by shantti(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Caaz:

Hello Shantti.
How are you doing?

Am doing great, thank you ma'm
Re: What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father by Chaos14: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
shantti:

They wouldn't dare because of his strict authority he brings just by entering the room

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Already Released Result Be Cancelled By WAEC? / Do I Stay Or Walk Away? / Love, Religion And Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.