Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( (2870 Views)

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Customs Officer Kills Unarmed Passenger Over 5k Bribe(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
THE son of the customer who went naked in the bank because the Bank refused to pay him N5,000 ambushed Bank Manager of the bank on her way home.

The incident happened in one of the first generation banks in the Southeast of Nigeria.

This was one of the multiplying effect of the pains Nigerians go through over inability of customers to withdraw their hard earned cash from the banks.

The unidentified woman was ambushed by the children and got the tyre of her car removed and properties in the car looted.

WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/man-whose-father-went-naked-in-bank-over-5k-ambushes-banker-removes-car-tyre-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/the-journey-of-ebenezer-babatope-ebino-topsy-by-dare-babarinsa-an-insight-to-read/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/wema-bank-vandalized-frustrated-nigerians-in-mass-protests-in-ibadan-over-naira-fuel-scarcity-full-report-plus-videos/

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
trouble is brewing in Nigeria
Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by TenHag: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kuku ruku
Cook that thing.
_Ruger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nigeria and wahala

1 Like

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Reelmii: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
I knew it would come to this..i only pity for the family of the man that died

4 Likes

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Frustration everywhere, God will help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Efuaye(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
A lot of sh*t happening in Nigeria lately!
The country look rudderless. Everyone doing whatever they like.

8 Likes

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Aboks(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mad people every were

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by TreasureJunky: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
The children of the man are rógúés just like their father. Family of thúgs

5 Likes

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 06, 2023
There is bitterness in the land.

Even me when I was in first bank the other day on the queue,suddenly ,the staffs and security started taking in people who are just coming while a lot or almost 100 are on the queue disallows into the bank.

I became whirled and gave instruction that no one is going in anymore only from the queue otherwise,everything will go berserk .

Some me came and join me in the fight and suddenly,a small boy again who was a staff came out to pick another person in and I told him if he dares it,he will see what he hasn’t seen yet n all his life today and warn him to go back to his work which is inside and not outside. He blabbed and went in .

After I and others were allowed in to make things calm,they brought in again same man whom I saw walked pass me when I was on the queue to stay before me at the atm collection queue,it was then I was mad.

I told them this won’t work. The man now asked me that ‘ how much do I even have in my bank acct that is making me blab this way?’. I was like, what the fuvk are you saying?

The whole system is corrupt and if you and your family must survive this period, you must be smart and rugged in everything you do.✅✅✅

2 Likes

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2023
Igbo land real animal kingdom/zoo

1 Like

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Parachoko: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Obi don tell una make una relax. He talk say make una suffer because of Emefiele incompetence.

A policy that have been going smoothly since 2012, nah I'm Emefiele don con ruin everything in 2023

2 Likes

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Skit
Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by BubblingB(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
TreasureJunky:
The children of the man are rógúés just like their father. Family of thúgs

Pele ooo. Family of saints
Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by BubblingB(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
There is bitterness in the land.

Even me when I was in first bank the other day on the queue,suddenly ,the staffs and security started taking in people who are just coming while a lot or almost 100 are on the queue disallows into the bank.

I became whirled and gave instruction that no one is going in anymore only from the queue otherwise,everything will go berserk .

Some me came and join me in the fight and suddenly,a small boy again who was a staff came out to pick another person in and I told him if he dares it,he will see what he hasn’t seen yet n all his life today and warn him to go back to his work which is inside and not outside. He blabbed and went in .

After I and others were allowed in to make things calm,they brought in again same man whom I saw walked pass me when I was on the queue to stay before me at the atm collection queue,it was then I was mad.

I told them this won’t work. The man now asked me that ‘ how much do I even have in my bank acct that is making me blab this way?’. I was like, what the fuvk are you saying?

The whole system is corrupt and if you and your family must survive this period, you must be smart and rugged in everything you do.✅✅✅

Corruption is everywhere. Here in Ipaja-Ayobo, lagos, banks charge pos guys 30k for 200k.

I saw a pos lady booking space for the next day with 500h. Na security man dey help am. Imagine oo. Ordinary security man dey run parole. The name of the bank is skye bank at ipaja close to the local government there.
Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by DennisEche(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Senseless pig, what happened to Police Station . This type of persons makes other Nigerians see Igbos are something else
Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Mpanyi: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
The children have got themselves in a mess. They too will be naked. In prison or police station
Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by AgubataAkokwa: 1:48am On Feb 07, 2023
Going naked in banks is a role specifically designated for Yoruba people. No Igbo man should indulge 8n such shameless act because we didn't make buhari president.

1 Like

Re: MAN Whose Father Went Naked In Bank Over 5k, Ambushes Banker, Removes Car Tyre ( by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
BubblingB:

Corruption is everywhere. Here in Ipaja-Ayobo, lagos, banks charge pos guys 30k for 200k.

I saw a pos lady booking space for the next day with 500h. Na security man dey help am. Imagine oo. Ordinary security man dey run parole. The name of the bank is skye bank at ipaja close to the local government there.

This is serious 🧐

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbery : Which Is The Way Forward? / Abuja Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Personnel Killed By Her Boyfriend (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.