Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. (1429 Views)

Vancouver Bc Affordable House Rent And Roommates / Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. / Daycation on Vancouver, Canada grouse mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Hey there,

My name is AyanfeJesu, I am new to BC, but I have been in Canada for a few years and let me just say, I love this weatherrr! Anyway, I would love to meet new people, hangout, and have someone show me around beautiful British Columbia, just wanna exploreee…..bills on me! well, my own bills sha. I reside at Northvan, and I am quite familiar with getting around.

a little about me… early 20s female, student, I love homemade food, a song that sums up my life is Trouble by Avicii, I am a Jesus baby, jovial, I talk a lot when I am excited, I enjoy long walks and okayyy this is giving dating site vibes…lol…you can message me if you are a Nigerian/African living in BC smiley
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by Childofthelord(f): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hi, how are you doing? Tried sending you a messsage but I guess you logged off or something, anyway if you see this feel free to reach out to me
Hey there,

My name is AyanfeJesu, I am new to BC, but I have been in Canada for a few years and let me just say, I love this weatherrr! Anyway, I would love to meet new people, hangout, and have someone show me around beautiful British Columbia, just wanna exploreee…..bills on me! well, my own bills sha. I reside at Northvan, and I am quite familiar with getting around.

a little about me… early 20s female, student, I love homemade food, a song that sums up my life is Trouble by Avicii, I am a Jesus baby, jovial, I talk a lot when I am excited, I enjoy long walks and okayyy this is giving dating site vibes…lol…you can message me if you are a Nigerian/African living in BC smiley
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by BigDev: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hi @Childofthelord, can you help with job offer from BC Employer. I'm looking to apply through the BC PNP
Skilled Worker Category and a job offer from a BC Employer is a requirement.

I already tried applying via linkedln but no luck. I'm sam & I'm a software developer.

Please help?
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by hodari: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Take care my guy. That place is rough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdTlZbUb14
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by BigDev: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
hodari:
Take care my guy. That place is rough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdTlZbUb14

Bros, you will find downtown & ghetto in most countries in world but that doesn't place them in same category as Nigeria.
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by hodari: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2023
BigDev:

Bros, you will find downtown & ghetto in most countries in world but that doesn't place them in same category as Nigeria.
Who talked about Nigeria? I'm just telling you to be careful in Vancouver. Things are not what they seem.
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by Childofthelord(f): 3:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Hi Sam, have you checked Indeed? also try applying directly on the company's website.
You should email @tshuri really nice guy, tech bro as well. He should be able to guide you. Goodluck
BigDev:
Hi @Childofthelord, can you help with job offer from BC Employer. I'm looking to apply through the BC PNP
Skilled Worker Category and a job offer from a BC Employer is a requirement.

I already tried applying via linkedln but no luck. I'm sam & I'm a software developer.

Please help?
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by BigDev: 6:14am On Jun 08, 2023
hodari:

Who talked about Nigeria? I'm just telling you to be careful in Vancouver. Things are not what they seem.

Noted, thanks for the feedback.
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by BigDev: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2023
Childofthelord:
Hi Sam, have you checked Indeed? also try applying directly on the company's website.
You should email @tshuri really nice guy, tech bro as well. He should be able to guide you. Goodluck

Thanks, really appreciate your response.
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please which is better between Vancouver and Toronto for a prospective student that will also like to work towards funding of his studies?
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by Childofthelord(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
Neither, head to New Brunswick or PEI, tuition is cheaper, rent is reasonable and you get to save.
Iupacnomenclatu:
Please which is better between Vancouver and Toronto for a prospective student that will also like to work towards funding of his studies?
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Childofthelord:
Neither, head to New Brunswick or PEI, tuition is cheaper, rent is reasonable and you get to save.
okay.I will look into that.Thanks for for the info!
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by naijavictor: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Please can I get a specific price range for 2bedroom in Vancouver
Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by castins(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good evening all,

I am 39yrs of age and an Engineer by profession, my wife is 32yrs and a Registered nurse. No child yet. We are looking at relocating to Canada.

Please can experienced people help me with best options for relocation, we do not have much money but we are leaving comfortably.

She wrote IELTS = 6.0 overall band score.

Please experienced people should give me more insights either work or school best options.

Thanks

Hey there,

Re: Vancouver, BC: New Here And Looking To Meet Amazing People. by Joyobite: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hi ayanfejesu I will be coming to BC next month can I contact you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ambassador To France Should Please Resign / A Niger Dude Apprehended With 1.2mn Euros At The Schiphol Airport (pic Inside) / Sorry, Right Website Address: Nigeria Immigrant Svc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.