Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

“pay Me My $85,000” – Yhemo Lee Calls Out Popular Jeweler, Obi Gallery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “pay Me My $85,000” – Yhemo Lee Calls Out Popular Jeweler, Obi Gallery (812 Views)

Portable Slams Yhemo Lee For Slapping Lil Frosh (video) / Nigerians Blast Influencer Yhemo Lee For Spending N40 Million At The Club / Dancer Poco Lee Calls Out Nigerian Artistes For Paying International. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“pay Me My $85,000” – Yhemo Lee Calls Out Popular Jeweler, Obi Gallery by dikysmith: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2023
Oluwaferanmi Adeyemi, popularly known as Yhemo Lee, has called out popular jeweler, Obi Gallery to refund him an alleged $85,000 debt.

Taking to his Instagram story, the nightlife king shared legal documents filed by his lawyers which stated that Yhemolee made a purchase worth over 51 million naira from Obi and he didn’t get his package or a refund as promised.

It also stated that the jeweler asked for a 60 days extension but failed to meet the deadline since July 2022 and has refused to make the payment or deliver the good.

He wrote;

“@obisgallery wey my $85,000??
If you like run enter ground, one day I’II see you.
Y’ll go report this thief !!
You either pay this $85k or don’t even let me set my eyes on you again cos that day even Jesus no fit beg
me make I hear! You can run but won’t run forever! The day I see you it’s over!”

https://supers.ng/pay-me-my-85000-yhemo-lee-calls-out-popular-jeweler-obi-gallery/

Re: “pay Me My $85,000” – Yhemo Lee Calls Out Popular Jeweler, Obi Gallery by Terri3Assets1: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Ok
Re: “pay Me My $85,000” – Yhemo Lee Calls Out Popular Jeweler, Obi Gallery by Kayberg: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2023
angry

And how will the LORD JESUS CHRIST beg you?
Beg you over what?
What do you think you are for JESUS CHRIST to come down from heaven to beg you?

This is how some of you just spill trash thinking you're being rugged.

GOD does not beg humans.
GOD orders humans.

And if JESUS CHRIST wants to deal with you on this, and He just put love in your heart, mercy to your eyes, and forgiveness to your soul… you know what will happen next...? You'll just forgive the debtor.
Re: “pay Me My $85,000” – Yhemo Lee Calls Out Popular Jeweler, Obi Gallery by NaBanga: 2:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Believe social media at your own risk. tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti / Why I Occasionally Rest Inside A Coffin At Home -renowned Singer, Charles Oputa, / Local Number Portability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.