Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti (812 Views)

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by nlreserve: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
I PREFER YAHOO YAHOO TO GAMBLING. Alooter corntinua.

Seun Kuti advising Nigerian youths to do yahoo yahoo instead of gambling. Both are not good and should be discouraged. This is what Seun Kuti should have discouraged but instead, he's discouraging People trying to fix the country.

Video source: https://mobile.twitter.com/kaylayechi/status/1623687281310662658

Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
I blame Psquare for giving this one media attention.
I never heard of him before until the Psquare brothers started arguing with him.
Its only Fela I knew and Burna Boy

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by Mrkumareze(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
The worst thing to do is to seek advise from igbo smooker
Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by UmarBago(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
[color=#550000][/color] ;
Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by RenaissanceGuy: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Because the man simply included Obi your demigod in the list of politicians to not vote for, you people will surely dig out all of his past posts and point out all his sins.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by gaby(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Your papa go really dey turn and shake him head for you inside grave according to Mister P.

Stupid boy.

You hurt yourself with gambling but mete out untold pains and sometimes death on victims of your stealing glamorized as Yahoo.

Talentless Dumbfuk..
Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by SmartPolician: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
I'm still trying to understand the positive impact Fela made in this life.

Yes, he criticized the government in his songs?
What else?

If you are told the negative legacies that man left behind, including his wayward children, you will be shocked!

Imagine one of them telling young people to go into internet fraud. *Shaking my head*

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by traihit: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Because the man simply included Obi your demigod in the list of politicians to not vote for, you people will surely dig out all of his past posts and point out all his sins.

They're on a mission to find out if he's sanctified enough to judge Obi as he did.

Turned out he's not holy and he called Obi an opportunist.

If you're an Obidient who see possibility in Obi, what would you do?
Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by 2rez: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mrkumareze:
The worst thing to do is to seek advise from igbo smooker

Na cruise him dey grin
No mind am...
Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by We4all: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Those of u criticising him are dumb. Dude is just being cynical and using sarcasm to buttress his criticisms against those supporting the leading presidential candidates.

He is trying to say that all the candidates are bad and why would you support one over the other.
Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by Oksman(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
nlreserve:
I PREFER YAHOO YAHOO TO GAMBLING. Alooter corntinua.

Seun Kuti advising Nigerian youths to do yahoo yahoo instead of gambling. Both are not good and should be discouraged. This is what Seun Kuti should have discouraged but instead, he's discouraging People trying to fix the country.

Video source: https://mobile.twitter.com/kaylayechi/status/1623687281310662658

There's nothing Kuti in this young man. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by nlreserve: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oksman:

There's nothing Kuti in this young man. What a shame.
Truly, the weed he smokes is really dealing with him.
Re: I Prefer Yahoo Yahoo To Gambling - Seun Kuti by KosiGee(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
I blame Psquare for giving this one media attention.
I never heard of him before until the Psquare brothers started arguing with him.
Its only Fela I knew and Burna Boy

Have you not heard of Seun Kuti? The man is talented. Maybe he’s been lazy and living off his old man’s name and music….he is good, a bit complacent and lacking in energy and motivation but….he can be much better that he is.

That’s him as a baby with Fela on the phone.

(1) (Reply)

TERRY G Marks His Birthday; Assures Victory For Sanwo-olu In Lagos / Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh fights over Ex-boyfriend Iyanya / Check Out Jidex Klothing (aye E Ti Baje)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.