Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar (7255 Views)

The Value And The Power Of Words In Islam, By Imam Murtada Gusau / How A Western Muslim Left Islam / Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by kufreabasi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Some times people asks me why I left Islam? Here is answer for them; I am NOT Muslim anymore. I was BUT not now. When I learnt the true Muham-mad and his evil deeds like to get married with Aysha who was only nine years old and had sex with her at the same time. Its made me sick. How come a prophet can do this evil act!? When I saw he fall love with Zainab who was his daughter-in-law and made a story to kept his followers mouth shut and got married her to satisfy his own animal sexual desires. Nothing else. I shocked when I found how this demon (Muham-mad) raped Mariyah the beautiful coptic girl by lying his wife Hafsa that her father Omar was calling her! I started to hate Muham-mad when I found how come as a prophet how he freed the Jews beautiful girl named Juwairiya by killing her family and later married her by the name of freedom. Is that freedom by marrying a widow by killing her husband and parebnts and her tribe as well! I left Islam and exposing this religion when it was cleared to as a woman when I found how this Satan killed Safia's parents and husband and raped her in the same time in his own tent because Safia was a beautiful girl. My friend it is mistake to imagine of Islam as a religion. If any Muslims are reading my note please think twice; 'Are you following the true prophet or demon!?

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
IGNORANCE IS THE MOST WICKED DISEASE THAT CAN DESTROY A HUMAN BEING,THUS THE Holy Quran SAYS:

"O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done".(49:6)

kufreabasi:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Some times people asks me why I left Islam? Here is answer for them; I am NOT Muslim anymore. I was BUT not now. When I learnt the true Muham-mad and his evil deeds like to get married with Aysha who was only nine years old and Were Intimate with her at the same time. Its made me sick. How come a prophet can do this evil act!?

this has being refuted many times and based on historical sources Aisha could never have being less than 16 years old and some historians even put her age at above 19 years old.

see here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html#msg7170329
LagosShia:

Notes: (AISHA WAS NOT 9 YEARS OLD OR A CHILD WHEN THE PROPHET MARRIED HER)

[8] The popular version of ‘Ãisha’s youth age has been exploited by the anti-Islamic groups to attack the Prophet “for marrying a child”. The fact of the matter is that Lady ‘Ãisha was not a child when she was married in 2 AH to the Prophet. At-Tabari, the famous Muslim historian, writes that Abu Bakr’s first two wives and their children were all born in the pre-Islamic era. (Ta’rīkh at-Tabari, vol. 2 [Beirut: al-A‘lami, n.d.] p. 616.)  Based on this, even if she was born a year before the commencement of Islam, ‘Ãisha would be 15 or 16 years old at the time of her marriage to the Prophet – an age in which marriage is common in most cultures. Ibn Kathīr, in his al-Bidãyah wa ’n-Nihãyah (vol. 8, p. 381) states that Asmã’ bint Abu Bakr, the sister of ‘Ãisha, was ten years older than ‘Ãisha. He also reports that Asmã’ died in the year 73 AH at the age of 100. Based on this calculation, ‘Ãisha was 18 or 19 years old at the time of her marriage.

[9] For more details on the Islamic perspective, see my article, “Adoption in Islam,” which is available on-line at www.jaffari.org  (Section: Resources/ Resident Alim) and at www.al-islam.org

When I saw he fall love with Zainab who was his daughter-in-law and made a story to kept his followers mouth shut and got married her to satisfy his own animal intimate desires. Nothing else. I shocked when I found how this demon (Muham-mad) violated Mariyah the beautiful coptic girl by lying his wife Hafsa that her father Omar was calling her! I started to hate Muham-mad when I found how come as a prophet how he freed the Jews beautiful girl named Juwairiya by killing her family and later married her by the name of freedom. Is that freedom by marrying a widow by killing her husband and parebnts and her tribe as well! I left Islam and exposing this religion when it was cleared to as a woman when I found how this Satan killed Safia's parents and husband and violated her in the same time in his own tent because Safia was a beautiful girl. My friend it is mistake to imagine of Islam as a religion. If any Muslims are reading my note please think twice; 'Are you following the true prophet or demon!?

the woman writing the above sounds either mentally disturbed or possessed.she is talking as if the Prophet (sa) was holding a magic weapon going about killing people to marry their women.that is so ridiculous and narrow.there were many conflicts going on between the pagans and the Muslims.in the aftermath of Muslim victory,the Prophet (sa) legally married a captured female to set an example and practice a teaching as an example for his followers to emulate.above all,he married them which set them free and they lived with him happily.

for all the Prophet's marriages and the reasons behind each and everyone one of them,please review the below thread starting with post #3 to #5:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html#msg7170225

if this woman would have taken time to read and research independently from reliable sources,he would not have left Islam.but he undoubtedly followed the lies spun by the missionaries whose eternal goal has being to convert muslims in all possible ways even by lying and trying to tarnish the moral image of the Prophet (sa) who was by far exemplary and sublime.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
Warning !!!   Liar on a rampage for ALLAH the great deceiver.

God bless and protect this woman.

Except Lagosshia is willingly trying to discredit all Muhammad's apostles who commented on this matter and confirmed Aisha was 9.

Here comes the Shia heretic to discredit his holy scriptures !!!!

You must be so ashamed on your prophet  undecided
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Sweetnecta: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2011
Warnng: liar for Killer Paul the liar is on the rampage.

He is rabid and the MI6 people need to get this ticking time bomb of an ignorant.

And God protect the woman who sleeps with him. Poor woman she is laden with having to look at him day in day out.

And he is a father. Imagine the hardship of the little ones to have him as the head of the household?

I think he doesn't have tribal marks. If he did the little ones will nickname him "Tiger".

That may shame him to leave england. I doubt if he has any shame. He lacks originality in his post.

responding out of whim is not a good thing. It shows ignorance.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me , you once agreed that Muhammad married Aisha at 9, are you gonna agree with LagosShia now to enhance his lie and make yourself even more silly.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Sweetnecta: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2011
some screws are loose in the head. my position as a muslim is clear.

it is what is true that i stand on.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2011
Your position is that you are not honest with yourself.

You have stated that Muhammad married Aisha at 9 and it was a common practice at the time.

Now you are here denying it because you are ashamed that a so called 'holy' prophet could go so low into such perversion.

Admit you are ashamed.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
frosbel:

Except Lagosshia is willingly trying to discredit all Muhammad's apostles who commented on this matter and confirmed Aisha was 9.

please can you tell me who the so called "apostles" you are hiding behind "commented on the matter"?

can you also tell us in how many sources the hadiths claiming Aisha to be 9 or 6 (lol) are found in?

your ignorance is alarming.it is better for you not to post because each time i expose you severely and you still have the effontery to post.

the historical sources used by al-islam.org (a shia website) are sunni sources and they clearly explain with dates and evidence that Aisha could never have being less than 16 years.

the fact is i am reasonable enough to think,while you are blind enough to hate and attack anything islam and muslim.if Aisha could have being 6 months old and not even 6 years,i cant be ashame of the man called Muhammad (sa) because he always acts based on divine instruction.the Quran in Surat an-Najm tells us that :"He (Muhammad) does not utter words from his desires".

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Sweetnecta: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
i know you lack moral fortitude. if i were you, i will post the document to shame me.

if i cant then i will be ashamed for lying like a rug, Paul the killer on another man.

but it is Muhammad's quality that will make me be hands off what belong to another man.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2011
frosbel:

Your position is that you are not honest with yourself.

You have stated that Muhammad married Aisha at 9 and it was a common practice at the time.

Now you are here denying it because you are ashamed that a so called 'holy' prophet could go so low into such perversion.

Admit you are ashamed.

whatever the case you still have an unfinished business in the below thread posts #9 and 11:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=752442.msg9101750#msg9101750
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by zNinjaa: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2011
I assume you have never read the Qur'an.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 12:29am On Sep 10, 2011
zNinjaa:

I assume you have never read the Qur'an.

who are you refering to sir?
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2011
This lady did the right thing , and to the shame of Nigeria and America the so called revival you keep talking about is actually happening in the middle east, asia , eastern europe and parts of africa.

Many more will leave, we will fight this war with the truth, the truth of the Word of GOD, Islam cannot stand up to God's powerful word, this is our only effective weapon.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2011
frosbel:

This lady did the right thing , and to the shame of Nigeria and America the so called revival you keep talking about is actually happening in the middle east, asia , eastern europe and parts of africa.

Many more will leave, we will fight this war with the truth, the truth of the Word of GOD, Islam cannot stand up to God's powerful word, this is our only effective weapon.

why do you keep talking rubbish?from one issue to another!

most of the uprising happening in the arab countries have to do with the people rising up against corrupt,secular and despotic rulers.do those rulers represent islam and their people represent christianity?are you stu.pid?

those despotic rulers in the arab world were western puppets used to suppress the voice of the muslim peoples of those countries.the west does not want the voice of those people be heard because if it does,the will of islam and justice will prevail.it started in iran when the despotic king who was a western puppet was replaced by an islamic republic.

i really feel stu.pid replying to the nonsense you post here.it is sick!how on earth can muslim people fighting for their freedom from western hegemony and bondage got anything to do with what you're saying?

just yesterday egyptian activists and protesters stormed the israeli embassy in cairo.so i dont see how your yeye "word of God" is triumphant when the people are muslim and they will have islam rule over their lives.you're talking as if mubarak was a devout muslim who the people revolted against in order to leave islam.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2011
most of the uprising happening in the arab countries have to do with the people rising up against corrupt,secular and despotic rulers.do those rulers represent islam and their people represent christianity?are you stu.pid?

Rubbish , it has to do with the rise of the Islamic terrorists and their Jihad and or Sharia regimes.

Very soon they will be fighting their last and final war with Israel where the armies of ALLAH will be decimated.

those despotic rulers in the arab world were western puppets used to suppress the voice of the muslim peoples of those countries.the west does not want the voice of those people be heard because if it does,the will of islam and justice will prevail.it started in iran when the despotic king who was a western puppet was replaced by an islamic republic.

We agree they were despots, but the countries were relatively stable and progressive.

Islam is not the answer.

Islam is on it's death throes.

i really feel stu.pid replying to the nonsense you post here.it is sick!how on earth can muslim people fighting for their freedom from western hegemony and bondage got anything to do with what you're saying?

Yeah , fighting for their freedom and killing Christians in the process like in Egypt , Iraq and Pakistan.

What a truly violent bunch !!!!

just yesterday egyptian activists and protesters stormed the israeli embassy in cairo.so i dont see how your yeye "word of God" is triumphant when the people are muslim and they will have islam rule over their lives.you're talking as if mubarak was a devout muslim who the people revolted against in order to leave islam.

Satan is pushing ALLAH and his slaves into the last stand with Israel. Israel has enough capacity to wipe out the entire Arab armies in days.

Keep dreaming of victory that will never come .
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
frosbel:

Rubbish , it has to do with the rise of the Islamic terrorists and their Jihad and or Sharia regimes.

Very soon they will be fighting their last and final war with Israel where the armies of ALLAH will be decimated.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We agree they were despots, but the countries were relatively stable and progressive.

Islam is not the answer.

Islam is on it's death throes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah , fighting for their freedom and killing Christians in the process like in Egypt , Iraq and Pakistan.

What a truly violent bunch !!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Satan is pushing ALLAH and his slaves into the last stand with Israel. Israel has enough capacity to wipe out the entire Arab armies in days.

Keep dreaming of victory that will never come .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MUMU THAT DOES NOT UTTER 1 WORD THAT MAKES SENSE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOUR HATE FOR MUSLIMS AND ISLAM WILL KILL YOU.I TRULY PITY FOR YOU cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2011
God forbid I should ever hate Muslims !!

From my heart I can attest to the fact that not only do I have Muslim friends, my bible teaches me to LOVE even my enemies.

I will tell you what I hate, a religion taking hundreds of millions of my brothers and sisters to an eternity without Christ.

May you never end up where Muhammad is today !!

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
frosbel:

From my heart I can attest to the fact that not only do I have Muslim friends, my bible teaches me to LOVE even my enemies.

I will tell you what I hate, a religion taking hundreds of millions of my brothers and sisters to an eternity without Christ.

shut up Jare!

you too like to generalize.

you think religion is a love affair.you're in love with Christ but you dont know what he taught and most importantly what he did not teach or asked you to do and believe in.

spare us BS.

may God,Almighty,join me with Muhammad (sa) and the family of Muhammad (sa) for eternity!!!!

AMEEN!!!!
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^

But Muhammad is not in paradise  undecided

Even the manner in which he died, poisoned by  a Jewish lady is bad enough !!!

Please don't pray to be with Mo , he is nowhere near heaven, take my word for it,

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
frosbel:

^^

But Muhammad is not in paradise  undecided

Even the manner in which he died, poisoned by  a Jewish lady is bad enough !!!

Please don't pray to be with Mo , he is nowhere near heaven, take my word for it,

you are not God,ok?

and he was not poisoned by any jewish lady.he survived miraculously the poisoning in Khaybar and lived thereafter for close to 3 years.does this ring a bell,something no christian can do:

Mark 16:18
they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

"Where Is Jesus"?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739871.0.html
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by bonetalk(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2011
I only don't know why you are diverting the topic, anyway na u sabi, @op, i congratulate you for knowing the TRUTH(Jesus) which has also set you free, may you continue to enjoy the freedom brought to us by the lord Jesus Christ
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Sweetnecta: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2011
she will leave christianity when she discovers that Jesus was a bachelor and paul a eunuch.

if there was any joy brought by Jesus, it is that God is 1, All Powerful.

this is what all prophets brought. even what Gabriel told all prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2011
Is that not great , Jesus Christ and Paul were so consumed with the zeal of GOD that they had no time for women or marriage.

But Mo, could still have 14 wives and faithfully follow ALLAH.

I am truly shocked   embarassed
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Sweetnecta: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2011
i hope you follow their footsteps.

its not too late to leave the woman and the little ones. they will survive without you, if birds in the sky can.

I actually wish all christians do this and in 100 years, let those who are alive count those who are still christians.

if there remain a soul, then let the process continue for another 100 years and then christianity will be a thing of history.

King Solomon the wise had 700 wives. That is many times more than 14 wives.

King Solomon the wise then threw in 300 concubines [girl friends in today's straight talk]. by God he was wiser than Jesus and paul put together, still.

only a fo ol will complain about a man who is within what God gave him. and a fo ol is born every minute. some were born in nigeria. and they migrated to england. anyone who love Jesus should behave like Jesus in life, marriage and death. nail yourself to the cross. its easy. there are many christians that will help you. do it when you turn 33 if you like. or before or just after it.

please dont wait too long, until you are old or when death comes naturally.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Beync(f): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
And they shall know the truth and the truth shall set them free from slavery, op Nice move.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
i hope you follow their footsteps.

I have one wife, that is enough for me.

Also I expect no wife in heaven, only living with Jesus and enjoying his glory.

its not too late to leave the woman and the little ones. they will survive without you, if birds in the sky can.

Well I am not Jesus Christ or Paul, so I have a wife.

But god forbid that I , or anyone I know for that matter should emulate Mo.

I actually wish all christians do this and in 100 years, let those who are alive count those who are still christians.

You lost me here !

King Solomon the wise had 700 wives. That is many times more than 14 wives.

But King Solomon lived about 3000 years before Muhammad. 3000 years later Mo was still stuck in the stone age and surprisingly his followers in the 21st century are stuck In the 7th century.

By the way our leader is Christ Jesus, Your's Muhammad.

Lets compare them, Muhammad stands no chance in comparison to the holiness and divinity of Christ.

Mo was a womanizer.

King Solomon the wise then threw in 300 concubines [girl friends in today's straight talk]. by God he was wiser than Jesus and paul put together, still.

Nope, the bible says Jesus Christ was the perfection of wisdom and knowledge since he was also GOD.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by plappville(f): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2011
frosbel:

God took his time to creat you, keep it up, He is with you!
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by plappville(f): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2011
frosbel:

Correct answer and that is just the hate fact.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by plappville(f): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
@OP, God has open ur eyes to the way the truth and the life. JESUS, be free indeed.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by kufreabasi(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2011
Oh God, thank you for this topic. Open peoples' eyes to behold the truth and where they are going to. 'My people are destroy for lack of wisdom'.
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2011
LOL

foolish people are celebrating! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by plappville(f): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
kufreabasi:

Oh God, thank you for this topic. Open peoples' eyes to behold the truth and where they are going to. 'My people are destroy for lack of wisdom'.
Jesus is Lord.

YES HE IS, HALLELUYAAAAAAAA!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friday Message: Did Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Marry A Child? / How The Meat Of Udhiyah (sacrifice) Should Be Shared Out ? / Who Is Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.