Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar (7330 Views)

The Value And The Power Of Words In Islam, By Imam Murtada Gusau / How A Western Muslim Left Islam / Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by bashydemy(m): 1:38am On Dec 04, 2011
what is so special in a write up like this? some people are so daft not to think to and fro i can write something about me converting to Islam will any of you proof me wrong? some xtains are stupidd sorry to say
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by free123: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
More people are yet to see the lies and deceits in islam. It will only take the Grace of God for such people to come out of this devilish islam.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2011
free123:

More people are yet to see the lies and deceits in islam. It will only take the Grace of God for such people to come out of this devilish islam.

you must be seriously mistaking Islam for this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html#msg8961994
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by bashydemy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2011
free123:

And alot of people are yet to see the deceit in Christianity and also the fraud in it.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by mabell: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2011
Only Jesus can save
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
mabell:

Only Jesus can save

if he has "redeemed" you from the "curse of the law" and the so called "original sin",then why do christians still die?what is it today that you as a christian can show for because you believe Jesus allegedly "died" for your sins??
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2011
in the below threads,you will see that Jesus did not die for anyone at all:

LagosShia:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739871.0.html

Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

John 14:15
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15:10
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

main thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817461.0.html#msg9692092
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by OmoPastor(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ poster.

Thank you very much for your post but my question is this; you left Islam to go where?

Who or what do you worship now?

I stand to be corrected but I am fully convinced that you never became born again!!! Because if you are, you will not use some of those words against a human like you in the name of hatred for him. How can you justify your hatred when you are expected to be full of love for all.

I think you need to know what it means to be born again (if you profess to be a christian) but I repeat again that you may not be born again yet.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Ruqaya(f): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
Don't b deceived,u left islam because u've no knowledge of the religion and d islamic history.u don't know Allah and Muhammad,u don't know why u pray or probably tired of praying 5 times daily,u don't know why u fast,give zakat and perform hajj.may Allah guide u 2 d right path so dat u won't b 1 of d losers.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by bashydemy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ well said Ruqayat
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
You did the best thing in your life by leaving ISLAM.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by bashydemy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ for you mind right? you are a devil incarnate
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by alexleo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
mohammed is burning in hell and will burn there for endless years. It doesnt matter weather muslims want to believe this or not. Mohammed was an agent of satan and he has succeeded in pushing thousands of muslims to hell because of his foolish nd satanic teachings. May God save the muslims that are following this evill religion. Amen.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by LagosShia: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
alexleo:

mohammed is burning in hell and will burn there for endless years. It doesnt matter weather muslims want to believe this or not. Mohammed was an agent of satan and he has succeeded in pushing thousands of muslims to hell because of his foolish nd satanic teachings. May God save the muslims that are following this evill religion. Amen.

God punish you and your father and the illitrates who brainwashed you.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by bashydemy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by shoaibkhan: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2013
You fucking bitch how dare u to say about Allah about prophet and about Islam you mother Bleep if u come in from of me means really how I will kill u no your body should not get to any1 more then that I will kill u fucking bitch.....what do u no about Islam for u bloody bitch ....all are fake words of yours you fucking bitch....if u have born to your parents if u have born from your mothers stomach and if u have born for your father once come in front of me...then see..
U dint read Quran so what all came in your mouth u said fucking bitch.....Allah will not live u for this blind mistake which u did in your life you bleeped your life from your hands if u won't stop this fake washing mind of others really animals should hate your body like that I will kill u bitch mind it and your not have to take good names from your bloody mouths ...of Allah and prophet ok mind it....you should go for hell fire you said about my Allah and prophet u should go for hell this is my request from Allah.....
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by shoaibkhan: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2013
You fucking bitch alaya mukti akhtar your are big bitch of this bitch mind it...
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by shoaibkhan: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2013
You fucking bitch how dare you to say you mother ass hole...
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by yommynice(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2013
Why on earth wld I support a religion that shed innocent blood? The world would have been a peaceful place if not for islam and islamists. This answers the question why all the islamic countries of the world are having problem. War in all islamic nations. Peep to countries that have 70% christians, they live in peace. The world of God through the Bible must come to pass. So the killing of innocent Nigerians and bombing of churches have been Biblically fortold. The world comes to an end. Let's think about where we will be afterlife. Jesus Christ is Lord forever and ever, amen.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by truthislight: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin
shoaib khan: You fucking bitch how dare u to say about Allah about prophet and about Islam you mother Bleep if u come in from of me means really how I will kill u no your body should not get to any1 more then that I will kill u fucking bitch.....what do u no about Islam for u bloody bitch ....all are fake words of yours you fucking bitch....if u have born to your parents if u have born from your mothers stomach and if u have born for your father once come in front of me...then see..
U dint read Quran so what all came in your mouth u said fucking bitch.....Allah will not live u for this blind mistake which u did in your life you bleeped your life from your hands if u won't stop this fake washing mind of others really animals should hate your body like that I will kill u bitch mind it and your not have to take good names from your bloody mouths ...of Allah and prophet ok mind it....you should go for hell fire you said about my Allah and prophet u should go for hell this is my request from Allah.....

lol. grin

What with the "bleep" mate?

Hehehehehe!
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by enilove(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
[quote author=frosbel]God forbid I should ever hate Muslims !!

From my heart I can attest to the fact that not only do I have Muslim friends, my bible teaches me to LOVE even my enemies.

I will tell you what I hate, a religion taking hundreds of millions of my brothers and sisters to an eternity without Christ.

May you never end up where Muhammad is today !![/quote

Amen.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by ballol(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
You keep repeating dsame word HATE n tht shows hw ignorant u are. U were nt a muslim even wen u claimed to b one bt a slumber, i dnt bliv a gud christian in his ryt sense wll bhv d wy u do.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by enilove(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
The problem with the muslims is that of spiritual than physical.
There is a spirit of Islam,once it enters them,no amount of preaching or facts made known to them that can change them.

Sura 33:37 states where Allah told Muhammed to marry his son's (Zaid) wife Zainab.

According to the Bible ,whoever marries a divorced woman is commiting adultery.God of the Bible calls it adultery and a sin,allah calls it enjoyment and paradise way of life for Muhammed and his followers.

If Allah could not tell Muhammed to go and command Zaid not to divorce his wife,then,Allah is a maariage breaker.

No amount of facts they receive that can change them ,unless we pray to God to deliever them from the collective captivity of satan.
Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by benodic: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
thank God for the internet.
some of the statements being made in this thread if aired outside is already enough to send moslems in northern Nigeria on another killing spree.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by SalC: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
shoaib khan: You fucking bitch how dare u to say about Allah about prophet and about Islam you mother Bleep if u come in from of me means really how I will kill u no your body should not get to any1 more then that I will kill u fucking bitch.....what do u no about Islam for u bloody bitch ....all are fake words of yours you fucking bitch....if u have born to your parents if u have born from your mothers stomach and if u have born for your father once come in front of me...then see..
Why raining abuses on someone for leaving your religion? This will not make such person revert, if u have confidence in the God you serve, pray to him to show her the way back, and you too convince her to return but not what you wrote up there. But in all Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam - By Alaya Mukti Akhtar by shoaibkhan: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2013
U fucking bitch stop this and all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling on Saying the Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar) loudly behind the Imam / Salah Break: Thursday & Friday (confirm) / 10 Daily Expectations Vs. Realities Of Fasting For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.