Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2023 (180 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/19 / Rccg Special Divine Encounter(08/02/2018) Day 4 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 8TH 2023

THEME: TOTAL SURRENDER 1

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
DAY 29: WED 8TH FEB
GODLY PARENTING
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa 28:1-6. Prov 22:6

INTRODUCTION: God expect us as parents to train our children in the fear of God. in Psam127:3 – the word of God says children are the heritage of the Lord. They are special to the Almighty God.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father, whatever sin in my life and family lineage that will want to affect my children destiny, I repent of it today and let the blood of Jesus wash us clean in the name of Jesus.

2. Father, please show your mercy upon all the children you have given me in Jesus Name.

3. Father, the wisdom I need for me to train up my children in the fear of God, i receive it in the name of Jesus. Prov 22:6

4. Father, plant your fear in the heart of all our children in the mission all over the world Jesus name Psalm128:6.

5. Father, liberate all our children that are still under satanic influence that will work against their destiny Obad 1:17, John8:.32

6. Father, restore to your church, the spirit of excellence in the lives of all our children in RCCG. in Jesus name Joel2:25

7. Father every power assigned to destroy the destiny of our children be bound in the name of Jesus Matt18v18

8. Father, bestow upon all our parents the grace to be a good example to our children in the mirror of the word of God in Jesus Name.

9. Father, let all our children in the mission grow in the word of God in the name of Jesus.

10. Father let there be agreement and love in all our homes in RCCG worldwide in Jesus name Amos 3:3.

11. Father, let every arrow of disagreement fired into marriages in your Church go back to sender in the name of Jesus

12. Father, every satanic power that have join hands together that our children will never succeed in life be disappointed in the name of Jesus

13. Father, let there be divine separation from every lot that will not allow our children fulfill destiny in the name of Jesus

14. Father establish the heart of all our children in your precepts in the name of Jesus

15. Lord Jesus please direct the path of our children to serve and please you.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for, You're the diligent rewarder of them that serve You.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the grace to surrender to You.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over
judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4.Father, I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto You, this being my reasonable service, in Jesus name

5.Father, empower me by Your grace to do Your good pleasure, and perfect will, at all times, in Jesus name.

6.Father, let my surrender to You, increases as Your blessings in my life increases, in Jesus name.

7.Father, let me willingly surrender to You, continually, on my own freewill, and not be forced by calamities to do so, in Jesus name.

8.Father, empower me by Your grace to deny myself, carry my cross, and follow You, habitually, at all times, in Jesus name.

9.Father, when You shall come in Your glory, please, let me be rewarded for all my labours, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

As Believers What Next After Voting / Eckankar Nigeria Live Sunday Service 4th March 2023 / One Of Our Problems With God Is That He Seems To Be On A Different Time Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.