Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,341 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) (60947 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by Financialman: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
JoshTim:

Lol, omo, men bad that time o. I jam one girl for boundary for ekosodin, the second time wey we meet, the way the girl was stirring at me, and the way i tap her, i suspected she was wet....last last, we carry ourself go one corner go finger ourselves. This girl want me make i bleep am for outside. See fresh wet kitten
..i no green chook my thing because i dey fear HIV.
I dey fear to package ekosodin babes ooo because of those strong men
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by Financialman: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
sameoldguy:

Uniben tough o. Red light district for front of hall 2 before dem scatter everywhere after dem make us swear afiavit before we come back to school after Obe Rasak riot 2002 or so.

Omor na brox I dey follow talk so ooo,brox good evening sir
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bunch of savages. Everything na gra gra and fooli.shness like who them swear for.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
WantsandMore:

Just sad fam...d s.e keep killing their best brain.

Will you shut up! All these false-flag operations will end with the going of Buhari and all the murderous bastards that surround and feed off of him!

I warned months ago that the frequency of these senseless killings in the south-east will increase in the run-up to the presidential elections and i’ve been proven right! All this is aimed at trying to demarket Peter Obi (read the daft comments here to see where i’m coming from) and create a climate of fear and insecurity in the region aimed at trying to affect voter turnout on the day! They started this evil with the targeting of that poor INEC official in Imo few months back….all the assailants wore IPOB insignia and recorded their vile acts! This was when i knew Ndigbo need to brace themselves for more of these false-flag attacks!

I’ve said it would be near impossible to catch these murderers, as they have links to the deep state and are holed up in the numerous army and police barracks in the state! They could even be residing in the Ama-Hausa settlements in some of the cities in the south-east!

This is not cult related as some on here want to posit! Neither are the assailants Igbo! The same evil scum that murdered this man are part of the killing squad that murdered Dr Akunyili, Gulak and they carried out all those other high-profile murders in the south-east region’
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by makavalley(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
UNKNOWN GUN MEN = PETER OBI and his supporters undecided undecided

Dunder head, making a fool of yourself at this stage and time
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by JoshTim: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Financialman:

I dey fear to package ekosodin babes ooo because of those strong men

Na logic....you no go make am obvious say you dey fire babe na. Na code.
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by iyke2ken(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Anu, you will need to check yourself with the insults.

Now, back to the point I am making. I only brought forward my thoughts and opinion concerning said matter, using conditional words like 'could have' etc. I never said it was a statement of fact. Make your counter arguement without insult, you will not d!e.

naijapips04:

Mechie onu nshi gi. This is not the first prof killed in Anambra this year. It follows the same pattern all other IPOB killings in Anambra state. Abi cultists killed Akunyili husband?
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
mvem:
100 people were just wiped in Katsina...

You’d not see all these vile Igbo-hating bigots on a thread about all those murders in the north! Those murders don’t give them an instant boner or allows them to gloat and feel all sanctimonious while pretending to care! Threads on insecurity in the north or south-west hardly pass 3 pages before dying a natural death!
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
[/color]anao wey make extension bathroom? grin grin grin[color=#770077]
sameoldguy:
I hope it wasn’t some frustrated student.

I remember 20 years ago when something like that happened to two Production engineering non-academic staff in Uniben who frustrated students in ELA. After that whole ish, the rest calm down.

I just hope it wasn’t though.

Missed Uniben sha. Prof Anao…

How time flies

Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Please are these tribes Igbos who have taking over terrorism Christians or Muslims.
Because some people say before that it is Muslims that support killings...
Someone tutor me about this minority region Eastern states please!
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sad, may his soul rest on
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thomasankara:
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thomasankara:
Wow 20years ohhh, I just want to start my own this year.... advice me pls 08100640022whatsapp
I don't get, chat me on whatsapp
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by shegra58: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120716575:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/2/gunmen-kill-unizik-lecturer-in-anambra-2.html
They are part of them
Obi is living with them
Rip sir cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by DriveByKiller: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
daygee12:

Few weeks from now u will dissappear from now
this idle polical crumb scrapper assumes everyone is invested as a political riffraff like he is

Na your stupidity make me comment not your political leaning.

Mega mumu
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by WantsandMore: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Will you shut up! All these false-flag operations will end with the going of Buhari and all the murderous bastards that surround and feed off of him!

I warned months ago that the frequency of these senseless killings in the south-east will increase in the run-up to the presidential elections and i’ve been proven right! All this is aimed at trying to demarket Peter Obi (read the daft comments here to see where i’m coming from) and create a climate of fear and insecurity in the region aimed at trying to affect voter turnout on the day! They started this evil with the targeting of that poor INEC official in Imo few months back….all the assailants wore IPOB insignia and recorded their vile acts! This was when i knew Ndigbo need to brace themselves for more of these false-flag attacks!

I’ve said it would be near impossible to catch these murderers, as they have links to the deep state and are holed up in the numerous army and police barracks in the state! They could even be residing in the Ama-Hausa settlements in some of the cities in the south-east!

This is not cult related as some on here want to posit! Neither are the assailants Igbo! The same evil scum that murdered this man are part of the killing squad that murdered Dr Akunyili, Gulak and they carried out all those other high-profile murders in the south-east region’
wow, all this anger & energy is wrongly spent here bruh...pray instead. It's is sad a life has to be taken for whatever reason man....
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
doggedfighter:
What could he have done to them ?

He's just an old prof living his life.

Can we blame DSS and Fulani herdsmen like always?
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by Nicenixon: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Okiton:
angry

It shall never be well with those who instigate this violence in our land
It shall never be well with Malami, DSS and all those who keep Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in custody even when the judiciary had discharge him and acquitted
Fool!!! You better wake up from your silly excuse. You will always find people to blame for your atrocities instead of taking up responsible and be committed to fish the bad ones causing civil unrest in your state.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by benheaven(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120716805]UNKNOWN GUN MEN = PETER OBI and his supporters undecided undecided[/quote

BIG FOOL
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by arimusg: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dis Anambra self, no good news their na so so killing.
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Get born again and receive the baptism with the Holy Spirit. Above all, walk in the light of God's word. God himself will ensure that a thing like this will never happen to you.

But most people despise God's free gifts which is for their benefits.
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is devilish.
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by iamme1234(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
kozmokaz:
This is an assassination

Peter obi boys
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by iamme1234(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ipog on d beat
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by yarimo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
makavalley:

Dunder head, making a fool of yourself at this stage and time

Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by theamazonguru(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
post=120716599:
Another Terrible News, From Anambra State.

Don't Forget That, , Bring The News

SMH and you are a blogger?
Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
With the money you make from this business try and get the required tools.
Premium grammarly is not expensive now.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

scared you f what exactly??.. of your inability to understand issues, or supporting a druggie that was disgraced in KASTINA yesterday??... 😂 😂 😂 😂

Sha I'm scared of yur empty brains. and yur love for suffering
Spell what you type earlier correctly na
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by maxymalik: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ipob guys are just killing the best minds in the east. I pity una
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by AK481(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Shalommy:
What's Soludo doing in that state? Everyday killingsundecided. Chaii

No what is the commander in chief doing .
He has only one job to do and he has failed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by obainojazz(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
May his soul rest in peace

Did a class with him back then and he was one of the kind profs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by 9gerian: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Amen!

PlayMaker14:
[/b]

Running away from death, but it still hits you hard.😢

What a terrible way to go.

May his killers die a gruesome death.
Re: Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
Igbo kwenu.

Well done. Buhari didn't eat tonight.

Continue.

RIP to the poor man. Probably devoted more than 30 years to school and some illiterates (likely) just switched off his light in a matter of seconds.
how would Buhari eat, when his kinsmen were slaughtered.. and he just came to campaign in same state.... see as dem jonse am.. 😂 😂 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.