Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Review About Hyundai Sonata - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Review About Hyundai Sonata (1175 Views)

The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof / 2020 Hyundai Sonata Unveiled – Photos, Details And Price / Enquiry About Hyundai Accent Parts Affordability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review About Hyundai Sonata by blezzino(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good day guys
Please i need a review about Hyundai sonata 2014
I heard the bumpers are not too strong and the car parts are really scarce...
How true is this
Re: Review About Hyundai Sonata by nurey(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
The problem of the north American variant are the GDI engines available in 2.0T variant and 2.4 NA variant. The GDI engines over time get deposits of carbon which causes serious issues over time especially in our environment. if you can get the other engine variants especially the MPi variant then you are good to go. Also be riminded the replacement engines cost 1m plus. Other than that, its a good vehicle

1 Like

Re: Review About Hyundai Sonata by Angrygoat: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
But my corolla n rest. Fuel cost. Diesel na gold
Re: Review About Hyundai Sonata by Obidikejr(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
nurey:
The problem of the north American variant are the GDI engines available in 2.0T variant and 2.4 NA variant. The GDI engines over time get deposits of carbon which causes serious issues over time especially in our environment. if you can get the other engine variants especially the MPi variant then you are good to go. Also be riminded the replacement engines cost 1m plus. Other than that, its a good vehicle

+1m for engine

Ah

Does a 2012 Camry and accord 2013 cost that much ?
Re: Review About Hyundai Sonata by nurey(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
Obidikejr:

+1m for engine

Ah

Does a 2012 Camry and accord 2013 cost that much ?

No
Re: Review About Hyundai Sonata by Obidikejr(m): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2023
nurey:

No

Thanks Chief. I drove my guy’s 2012 sonata and I fell in love instantly. My only concern at the time was the low ground clearance. But with all this issues you’ve noted, Omo be like Na to run ooh because I already concluded before coming to NL that’s the car I’m getting year end/new year.

Also Santa Fe as alternative

(1) (Reply)

Best Cars For Uber And Bolt / Mitsubishi Outlander 2004/2005,how Reliable / Which Of This Car Is Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.