Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike (23558 Views)

"It’s Nobody’s Business If I Don’t Live With My Husband" - Ronke Oshodi-oke / Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys Tonight / Tonto Dikeh Uncensored – ‘my Smoking Is Nobody Business!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
Tonto Dikeh Uncensored – ‘my Smoking Is Nobody Business!’
Tonto Dikeh, the Rivers state actress that took part in The Next Movie Star reality TV show is from the family of seven and lost her mother at the age of three. SHe takes up question about her smoking addiction, lesbianism and semi-nude roles. Read excerpts below:
Q: How true is the rumor that you are a heavy smoker and can’t do without cigarette?
We are just so shallow minded. How does that come into the way I act? Excuse me (voice raised). That is my personal life. If I want to smoke, I handle a stick of cigarette and I smoke it hard. It is my life I can decide to smoke myself to hell. It’s nobody’s business.
Q: Yeah! Just like you were smoking before this interview started?
It’s left for me to think about it. It’s left for me to continue. How has smoking affected my acting job? It’s nobody business and it doesn’t affect what you see on TV.
Q: Many said your smoking habit has made you become asthmatic.
(Laughs out loudly) I think my health problems have nothing to do with my job. If I have a health problem then I have a health problem. It’s not something that is meant for the public or the world.
Q: How true is it also that you are into lesbianism?
Aha! There is nothing that is surprising to me anymore. I don’t live my life based on what people say about me.
Q: You acted in the movie, ‘Dirty Secret,’ alongside Muna Obiekwe and Jibola Dabo. The movie has generated so much criticism. How have you taken it?
I felt it but I felt it in a very positive way. It really helped my career. It helped me with my job and my personality as a woman. The movie has been highly talked about and it even got me more popularity. It was really crazy to be part of it. I got paid to interpret a role as an actress and I did it perfectly well. I don’t give a f**k about what anybody is saying out there.
Q: Some critics felt your semi-nude role in the movie was totally African?
I don’t know what the Africa role is. I don’t know about being an African or not. I am a human being and an actress. That is all I know. Being an African is not part of my job

Read More<>Source
source<> QuestionMark Magazine

Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
And she is right. undecided undecided

People need to learn to mind their damn business. Its her life. If I was her, I will even stop answering stoopid questions like that.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
She's living her life. Lets allow her. whats our own business?
Is it because she is an actress/celebrity? gooosh!! THIS IS ANNOYING
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by BootyOnMe: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2011
I personally cannot STAND cigarettes/Igbo-shyte smelling-mouthed peeps around me.
But, it is her business. As long as she ain't "crackin" up around me, it is cool with me. kiss
Naija buzzzzy boddddizzz sha!
Do Nigerians ever stop drinking Tylenol for other peoples' headaches?  undecided
Especially, when most are suffering from malignant brain tumors? shocked
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Outstrip(f): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2011
Why is she so ghetto
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 11, 2011
philippao:

She's living her life. Lets allow her. whats our own business?
Is it because she is an actress/celebrity? gooosh!! THIS IS ANNOYING

Until she stops living it earlier than norm, thanks to lung cancer.

What a life.

[size=28pt]Smoking is a very disgusting habit[/size]. . . . but wetin concern me. A long as it does come near me sha. . . .
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by farochron(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2011
Sometimes I consider it unnecessary to tell someone who already knows how dangerous an habit is to desist from such habits. Telling such only shows I'm equally as pathetic as that individual. We can only correct such by showing love funny enough man has always preferred to learn the hard way.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Abuloma80(f): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2011
Tonto
We are just so shallow minded. How does that come into the way I act? Excuse me (voice raised). That is my personal life. If I want to smoke, I handle a stick of cigarette and I smoke it hard. It is my life I can decide to smoke myself to hell. It’s nobody’s business.

Hey girl sit up and listen, you are a public figure and expected to be a role model to the youth in particular,

what you do and say must be good. We have our little ones watching your acts, which makes every actor or actress a good one

and ultimately smiles to the bank. Impacting negative life style is unacceptable. If you insist is your business,

then you should keep it out of sight and smoke yourself to hell. Her defenders can pass on the massage to her.

Negative life style is never what anybody should be proud of. Certainly this will not make one be a celebrities angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by blackgucci(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2011
Is the problem her cigarettes, or that the chick is arrogantly dumb?
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Roland17(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2011
Its not our problem and business now abi, but when cancer or other serious ailments associated with smoking hit her, it would appear on the front page of Nairaland, and many of u would weep more than the berieved.

My GrandMother reminds me with her favourite quote: "not every thing that makes us happy is necessarily good for us"
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Exponental(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2011
Why is she appearing more on front page sef, Let her go 2 helll. She represents us n she doesnt giv a s.H.it abt us. I pray she doesnt become a role model to positive minded young generations.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Lovine: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2011
It will be too late when she will understand that she need deliverance. She never expected in her entire life she will be where she is now, and that's what is driving her mad. She needs our prayers.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2011
One cigarette = 11 minutes off your life. If she's cool with that then who am I to judge? As long as she doesn't smoke around others as second-hand smoke is quite a killer.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by igbogolo: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2011
well she is right, her smoking becomes my business when it is done in a closed room or anywhere where secondary smoke comes into contact with me! when that happens it becomes my business because I am being forced to inhale tonto dikes smoke coming from her infected lungs laced with arsenic, carbon di oxide, tuberculosis and other respiratory ailments she may have!

Also she must NOT be a role model, its the parents responsibility to train their kids and not for them to learn manners from movie actresses like tonto dike. so for those thinking that she has to be a role model please leave her alone.

And when she gets the cancer ( i dont wish her to), it will also not be my business to offer any help or even to read it in the papers. so everybody is free to live his/her life.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Abuloma80(f): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2011
This is clear "celebrity arrogance", well it never pays. The end result is always fatal and wouldn't take long to come.

She should learn lessons from "Anna Nicole Simpson (America entertainer) and Amy Winehouse (British singer)"

They displayed same life style with stubbornness and arrogance, sad enough it took their lives at tender age.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by violent(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2011
she was asked. . . .

How true is the rumor that you are a heavy smoker and can’t do without cigarette?

She answered. . . .

We are just so shallow minded. How does that come into the way I act? Excuse me (voice raised).

if she doesn't have problems with English, then she must be a dunce!. . . . .only dunces give other answers to questions that are specific!!!!
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by sammyke(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2011
free her jare
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Abayomin70(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]she is d owner of her life.wat d Bleep of enjoyment do people get while smokin.smokers always find it hard to breath very well and cant do hard jobs.u people are supotin her now but when she now av lung cancer u will b sayin is d hand work of d evil.look at her picture she look like a mad woman
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by RickyRoss1(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2011
SERIOUSLY THIS THIS IS RIGHT EVEN THOUGH I DISLIKE SOME OF HER WAYS, BUT HEY ITS HER LIFE, HER RIGHT ETC, SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO DO WITH HER LIFE. WE DO WE ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS LADY? IS SHE THE ONLY ACTRESS IN NIGERIA?IF U DONT LIKE HER JUST SHUT THE HECK UP. AM TIRED OF READING HER STORIES ALREADY.

WE CANT TELL HER HOW TO DRESS ETC. SHE CAN GO NAKKED IF SHE SO DESIRES,
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by kabukabu50(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2011
Abuloma80:

This is clear "celebrity arrogance", well it never pays. The end result is always fatal and wouldn't take long to come.

She should learn lessons from "Anna Nicole Simpson (America entertainer) and Amy Winehouse (British singer)"

They displayed same life style with stubbornness and arrogance, sad enough it took their lives at tender age.

Your comment borders on absolue lunacy grin, she smokes, shocked omfg, she smokes, smh.
If you do YOUR job as a parent,then whatever an actor/entertainer does in their life won't influence your kids.No need for you to squeal about some actress who "smokes", heck most hollywood actors smoke and you folks drool over them.FYI, anna nicole and amy winehouse died of drug overdose not a pack of Marlboros. grin
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by BLECINS(f): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2011
bad gurl
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by claremont(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2011
I have got much more better things to do with my time than worry about people who say I will die young simply because I smoke a bunch of leaves; and even if I do die young, how does it affect anybody?! Jesus never smoked, yet he died at 33, go figure! cool
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by tunde300us(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2011
@kabukabu,dis girl is already overdose,she is just passing extra time
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2011
lord help us
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by tellwisdom: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2011
How does it affect you guys You have your own odds too, so why so quick to see other people's problem first?  angry angry  *Aby una don dey madt aby?*
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by daomi(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2011
Aw can someone bear the name toto & dick? Lol
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by michylabo(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2011
Why am I not making headlines?, Cos no one knows me. But if i become a celebrity, i begin to influence the life styles of millions of pple. Kids wld want to dress like u. Talk like u. Even name a hair style after you.e.t.c So stop saying its nobody's business. She is just a Raz, mannerless and local babe. With dis attitude she wld faze out real quick. She better starts become responsible and grow up. Popularity comes with responsibilty,
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Smi1(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2011
tellwisdom:

How does it affect you guys You have your own odds too, so why so quick to see other people's problem first?  angry angry  *Aby una don dey madt aby?*

Abeg ask dem well well .  people usually get carried away with issues that doesn't concern them. pathetic !!
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2011
[center]Since it's none of our business why is it on NL?[/center]
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by thuao(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2011
Abeg leave na she get her life. If she want make she smoke a carton per day or make she dey waka naked or do Indecency, no be her life or na u, go get cancer for her smoking.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by mallorca(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2011
you can burn your self to hell
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by jossyj: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2011
WHY IS SHE THE SUBJECT OF DISCUSSION IN THE FIRST PLACE?
THAT SOMEBODY IS VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN SMOKING HERSELF
TO HELL AND EVEN MAKING IT PUBLIC. YES PUBLIC BECAUSE SHE CAN DECIDE
NOT TO GRANT THOSE USELESS INTERVIEWS AND NOBODY WILL
KNOW WHETHER SHE SMOKES OR NOT. FOR ME I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT IF YOU ARE
JUST PRAY FOR HER SPEEDY RECOVERY BECAUSE THIS IS CLEAR EXHIBITION OF MADNESS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail / "I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.