Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike (23553 Views)

"It’s Nobody’s Business If I Don’t Live With My Husband" - Ronke Oshodi-oke / Rihanna Wants To Perform ‘nobody’s Business’ With Chris Brown At Grammys Tonight / Tonto Dikeh Uncensored – ‘my Smoking Is Nobody Business!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by lifestyle1(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2011
tunde300us:

@kabukabu,dis girl is already overdose,she is just passing extra time
   grin  lol

claremont:

I have got much more better things to do with my time than worry about people who say I will die young simply because I smoke a bunch of leaves; and even if I do die young, how does it affect anybody?! Jesus never smoked, yet he died at 33, go figure! cool

bro, Jesus was murdered, while this girl wants to commit suicide,   and if i may ask do u need to smoke leaves? if yes what are the health benefits.

kabukabu50:

Your comment borders on absolue lunacy grin, she smokes,  shocked omfg, she smokes, smh.
If you do YOUR job as a parent,then whatever an actor/entertainer does in their life won't influence your kids.No need for you to squeal about some actress who "smokes", heck most hollywood actors smoke and you folks drool over them.FYI, anna nicole and amy winehouse died of drug overdose not a pack of Marlboros. grin

Bro na small small the thing they start, from a pack of marlboros to a sniff of cocaine,   grin
wetin be marboros sef?

violent:

she was asked. . . .

She answered. . . .

if she doesn't have problems with English, then she must be a dunce!. . . . .only dunces give other answers to questions that are specific!!!!

Bro, she was already in spirit,   grin

Abuloma80:

This is clear "celebrity arrogance", well it never pays. The end result is always fatal and wouldn't take long to come.

She should learn lessons from "Anna Nicole Simpson (America entertainer) and Amy Winehouse (British singer)"

They displayed same life style with stubbornness and arrogance, sad enough it took their lives at tender age.

You are absolutely on point but its difficult for them to change from their bad ways,  It called addiction, it takes the grace of God to change their heart.

ogugua88:

One cigarette = 11 minutes off your life. If she's cool with that then who am I to judge? As long as she doesn't smoke around others as second-hand smoke is quite a killer.

are you serious?  shocked

Abuloma80:

Tonto
We are just so shallow minded. How does that come into the way I act? Excuse me (voice raised). That is my personal life. If I want to smoke, I handle a stick of cigarette and I smoke it hard. It is my life I can decide to smoke myself to hell. It’s nobody’s business.

Hey girl sit up and listen, you are a public figure and expected to be a role model to the youth in particular,

what you do and say must be good. We have our little ones watching your acts, which makes every actor or actress a good one

and ultimately smiles to the bank. Impacting negative life style is unacceptable. If you insist is your business,

then you should keep it out of sight and smoke yourself to hell. Her defenders can pass on the massage to her.

Negative life style is never what anybody should be proud of. Certainly this will not make one be a celebrities angry angry angry

I hope she is reading this,   grin

rokiatu:

And she is right. undecided undecided

People need to learn to mind their damn business. Its her life. If I was her, I will even stop answering stoopid questions like that.

Yes its none of my business but when she needs a kidney even if i have 4 i won't borrow her one,  grin
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Barrywhite8620: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2011
honey! Y are u embarrassing me like dis naaa? sad
don't worry, i will come back 2 u. OK?(wizkid speaking)
grin grin grin grin[b]honey! Y are u embarrassing me like dis naaa? sad
don't worry, i will come back 2 u. OK?(wizkid speaking)
[/b] grin grin grin grin
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by AMINSCO(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2011
tonto i guess u only think about the cash,no morality in your life.well i pity u cos ur mum is no more n guess ur dad cant do anything about that.u re a disgrace to nollywood.smoke smoke smoke,lesbian lesbian lesbian oh god only u .
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Barrywhite8620: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2011
mallorca:

you can burn your self to hell

DON'T SAY DAT 2 MY HEART AGAIN(♥♥♥♥♥♥) sad sad sad[b/]

[b]HONEY! I STILL LOVE U
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Barrywhite8620: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
Outstrip:

Why is she so ghetto

IS SHE SO GHETTO?
I DON'T THINK,because DAT'S D WAY ME AND MY HONEY WhErE BROUGHT-UP
wink
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by goldng: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
If she wants to live long she should quit smoking.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by vitality22(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmm, i hope she doesnt realise her mistakes very late. Anyway, what is my business
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Drzak(m): 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2011
I don't even have time to know her bt she has just exposed her irresponsible life to the public ,
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Basics007: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2011
Seems as if the whole interview is about cigarette smoking
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2011
Yeah its no one's business, please let her be. She is old enough to know the implication of her actionsYeah its no one's business, please let her be. She is old enough to know the implication of her actions
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by ziccoit: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
As her having lung cancer and eventual death would be nobody's business. Yeye guy.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by NONNYG: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2011
*Just passing by*
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by norrisman: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
Got to admit, I love this girl, she gives fire for fire to bad belle people!
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by noholdsbarred(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
I totally agree that it's her business.
So many people condemning her here, are the same people who are still in love with Fela's music, even though he was dancing around the stage in his panties and smoking Igbo and sleeping with all the women. Hardly did you hear people complaining about him being a role model. They took more to his message. I believe the same should be applied here. Leave her private life alone and if you want to stop watching her movies, that's fine and totally up to you. What she does in her private time is her business. If the role she's playing warrants her to smoke, she'll smoke because that's what the role demands. The killings and maimings all around the world ought to have taught us something-that you cannot change someone by forcing your own ideas on them role she's playing warrants her to smoke, she'll smoke because that's what the role demands. The killings and maimings all around the world ought to have taught us something-that you cannot change someone by forcing your own ideas on them
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2011
noholdsbarred:

I totally agree that it's her business.
So many people condemning her here, are the same people who are still in love with Fela's music, even though he was dancing around the stage in his panties and smoking Igbo and sleeping with all the women. Hardly did you hear people complaining about him being a role model. They took more to his message. I believe the same should be applied here. Leave her private life alone and if you want to stop watching her movies, that's fine and totally up to you. What she does in her private time is her business. If the role she's playing warrants her to smoke, she'll smoke because that's what the role demands. The killings and maimings all around the world ought to have taught us something-that you cannot change someone by forcing your own ideas on them role she's playing warrants her to smoke, she'll smoke because that's what the role demands. The killings and maimings all around the world ought to have taught us something-that you cannot change someone by forcing your own ideas on them

The point is Tonto's acting doesn't make up for her reckless lifestyle. She is untalented and has no business with being an actress!
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by poweredcom(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
As for Tonto, she now know say na her body dey shark am, her beauty will be washed away soon and make she use her brain oo, no be body, imagine lesbianism, biyattch
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by surebaby43(f): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2011
True talk from JOSSJT, if she like it or not let her continue
that's her problem
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Ibomade1: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2011
True Talk.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2011
''The federal ministry of health warns that tobaco smokers are liable to die young''.

Smoke and die at your own risk !
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by beespak7(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
So tonto dey puff kpoli  undecided undecided
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by boscob: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
tongue shocked sad angry grin
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by emekatimsu(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
U ppl sims to hv forgotten the literal meaning of hr name, read my lips.

Toto dike= who does'nt knw wot it means.
She cn smoke her sef to hell fr all i care, wo kias anyway.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by teemon: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
But really who was concerning them self about a wayward like you in the first place?.abegi commot jare!*Frowning spraying prefumes*
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
life_style:
are you serious?  shocked

I'm as serious as lung cancer. The magic number is 11 minutes anyway, but researches say that one cigarette takes anywhere from five to 20 minutes off your life. I can't imagine. You've literally become a ticking time bomb and it doesn't concern you lol. To each his or her own though.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Oba234: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
some Nigerians are Ameebo oshi. What concern us with what she is doing to herself? Abeg, free her jor. Half of Hollywood smoke. Even Obama self is a smoker.  Yes,It is a bad habit that is very addictive, but it's not the end of the world. She knows the consequences of her actions. You don't like her, don't watch her movies.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Yinkay: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
Leave her alone, do you want to live forever? this is about choice!
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Oba234: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
If we are so concern about health, lets focus on ourself first. A lot of us are eating ourself to death.  I see a lot of Nigerians men with beer bellies their wives who are big mommas with big thighs and many of them don't realized that fat deposits in the belly and thighs are some of the most dangerous.  Those fats causes cholestrol issue, heart problems, diabetes, etc. So let's stop pointing fingers,
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2011
Oba234:
some Nigerians are Ameebo oshi. What concern us with what she is doing to herself? Abeg, free her jor. Half of Hollywood smoke. Even Obama self is a smoker.  Yes,It is a bad habit that is very addictive, but it's not the end of the world. She knows the consequences of her actions. You don't like her, don't watch her movies.

Amebo number one. Obama quit how long ago.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
Even if Obama is/was a smoker, that makes it okay to smoke?

Has Obama ver claimed that his smoking habit a good choice?
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by denzel2009: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
Abuloma80:

This is clear "celebrity arrogance", well it never pays. The end result is always fatal and wouldn't take long to come.

She should learn lessons from "[b]Anna Nicole Simpson
(America entertainer) and Amy Winehouse (British singer)"

They displayed same life style with stubbornness and arrogance, sad enough it took their lives at tender age.
[/b]

grin I like it when we coin names that sounds sweet.
Re: My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2011
I thought it was Anna Nicole Smith grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Deletes Instagram Account / Blessing Utanung Crowned Christian Queen Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Prince Eke In Matching Outfits With His Twins And Second Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.