Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. (29532 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by nairafame(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
How a couple discovered that they're not the biological parents of their 5-year-old child.

According to a Netizen, he wrote;
So a man took a paternity test on his daughter and he wasn’t the father. The mom swears she never cheated and the test had to be wrong. She can’t convince him so she also took a test. Turns out she wasn’t the mom either. Now they’re suing the hospital because they switched babies.

Imagine raising a baby for 5 years but now you kinda wanna get your actual baby but now don’t wanna give up this one either

Source

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
It happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Shalommy(f): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy them thief the baby.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by dawnomike(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
It ended with them been 2m richer... Not a bad one at all.
It was a blessing in disguise as they will now have 2 kids

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by cutecommend: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
It is well
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Fedrick100: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
I don’t know why some hospitals always switch babies.
Alot of home would’ve scattered if old generations were doing this dna test

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by gaby(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
No hospital fit swap my kids make I no code.

The gene gallant wella.

Once I check the forehead...I don confirm or reject am.

I'm very serious here, no jokes.

Forehead, big piercing round eyeballs.

No woman don fit recede my gene..

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by tradepunter: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Waaw
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Okiton: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin

Even oyibo sef dae write broken

I hardly comprehend this shit

2 Likes

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by FalseProphet1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
At least they found their biological daughter. If it was in Nigeria, that child is gone for good. I see them living happily ever.

This I have seen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Hendrixky: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hmmmm

gaby:

The gene gallant wella.

Warey
Same here

My lineage at birth got this slim and thinny body like snakes..

So if our baby doesn't look like that
Then capital rejectumental

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Boogyman557: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
cheesy
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Reelmii: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Who is the owner...baby swap at hospitals is very rampant

1 Like

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Johnson225(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
smiley
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by kenny714433(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
So what now happens after all the bond and affection?

For me, the child remains mine except maybe he's as ugly as Tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by BRATISLAVA: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Big deal.

Adoption is the same thing. If they try to get back their biological kid, they're going to ruin all their lives. Unless it's the fantasy update that he gave, it won't work.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Pejah97: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin angry
gaby:

The gene gallant wella.

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by CondemnBattery(f): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
cool
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
We need better systems in this country. Someone shouting balablu and eating microphones in public can never provide you with better systems. Stop deceiving yourselves and vote Peter Obi

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by sofeo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Alright
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by xpressionx(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Most times DNA shows that a child doest belong to the man,before stoning the woman,kindly check the woman's too.

This has just proven it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Just imagine the initial brouhaha this would have cost after the first DNA.

Na we be your best plug for everything

2 Likes

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Opportuneke(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
I personally will continue to be an advocate of mandatory DNA test.👌
Our systems are corrupt and there is a high level of infidelity in the society now.☹️

Congratulations to them though.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

8 Likes

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by phemmyjohnson: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bye
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Seequadry(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Crazy tinz are happening.... Wal asr
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by CodeTemplar: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Incompetence or what?
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Earlystar698(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lmaba plenty for twitter, especially if they're looking for cheap likes and retweets

4 Likes

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by TenPassfour(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thing they happen in this life
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by BRATISLAVA: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
gaby:

The gene gallant wella.

Lol. This guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Hilarious Family Whatsapp Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.