Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm (61833 Views)

The Largest Pig Farm In Plateau State / Diary Of A Pig Farmer / I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by pacespot(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Let's see the inside
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
DonMarkuzi:
Why can't we do this.
The north will oppose! 🤗
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by lildush(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
DonMarkuzi:
Why can't we do this.

With wat if I may ask?
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by FarmTech(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Incredible! This is why they are called advanced country.
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by Xandelle: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
baby124:
No wonder China has disease outbreak every other week. How will you put pigs in such an enclosed space? They need fresh air to dry up all the possible bacteria and virus that animals carry.

First, who told you China has disease outbreak every week?

Secondly, if you were not close minded, you'd have considered the possibility that the building might actually be an L shaped building. Or one of those buildings with quadrangle.
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by ElSudani: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
G00DHardDick:
That's exactly how a sane country looks like.

In china, corrupt Criminal politicians like Tinubu would have since been executed publicly. But here in Nigeria, Such criminals contest for public offices. What a pity!

Nigeria urgently need Obi to rearrange and liberate this country ASAP

Would a Chinese governor load his convoy with suitcases full of cash to pay a fictitious contractor? No he would have been jailed or shot.
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by prigoz(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Prosperous111:
Owners of Nigeria grin
Sold to them by APC and on for the seller wants me to vote for him, God forbids Bat thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by 9jaRealist: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Prosperous111:
Owners of Nigeria grin
God1000:
yeah FG has borrowed a lot of money from China

No, Nigeria has NOT “borrowed a lot of money from China”…

Nigeria’s debt to China is LESS than 10% of external debt (and about 4% of total debt)…
Furthermore, Chinese loans are the CHEAPEST (next to the World Bank and other DFIs loans).

Meanwhile, China is the largest single holder of US official debt….
And about the biggest trading/investment partner with the West (who are warning Africans to ‘beware’ of China)!

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by MotiveU(f): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Babaken:
China like pork meat no be here.
Have you been to China before
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by Proudlyomonna: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Wow
This is more than heaven for
Longpreek
Vawulencepromax and umbreetho4, proudlyomonna and their parents

Hahaha Weak vessel grin grin you be omo ale,you just dey waste my cruise joor grin grin grin
Na your blood and your werey mama blood with all your bastard disObiDient family blood we go use cleanse the Land from this APC calamity as una no wise cheesy grin
Getat you too WEAK grin

Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by UncleKoboko: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha Weak vessel grin grin i be omo ale, i just dey waste my cruise joor grin grin grin
Na MY blood and MY werey OLOSHO mama blood with all MY bastard disObiDient family blood we go use cleanse the Land from this APC calamity as una no wise cheesy grin
I Getat too WEAK grin
OKAY grin
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by Proudlyomonna: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

OKAY grin

grin cheesy grin grin Hahahaha,you confirm yourself se you be omo ale jatijati still dey say Ok grin grin grin
MADNESS na the only thing wey you inherit from your mama before her evil disObiDient blood will be used to cleanse the Land from this APC calamity grin grin grin
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by UncleKoboko: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin cheesy grin grin Hahahaha,

I confirm MYSELF se I be omo ale jatijati still dey say Ok grin grin grin
MADNESS na the only thing wey I INHERIT FROM MY USELESS RAPIST FATHER AND OLOSHO mama before her evil disObiDient blood will be used to cleanse the Land from this PIGS calamity grin grin grin
Nice
May that calamity continue to befall you and entire generations.

Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by Proudlyomonna: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
cursed UncleKoboko:

Nice
May that calamity continue to befall you and entire generations.

Hahahaha hahaha 😂 grin grin guy just rest jareh, come back when you voltage you too WEAK for my liking grin
I am not cursing you oo, you are already cursed from your mother's womb grin why is that that your useless bastard mother developed mental problem d very same day you were born grin grin
You are a bastard child of doom, perdition and untimely death grin no be swear na your fate,na your destiny grin grin grin
Omo Ale wan form online troll grin grin cheesy grin

Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by UncleKoboko: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha hahaha 😂 grin grin guy just i go rest jareh, come back when voltage too WEAK for my liking grin
You am cursing me oo, even as much as I'm already cursed from my mother's womb grin why is that that my useless bastard mother developed mental problem d very same day i were born grin grin
I'm a bastard child of doom, perdition and untimely death grin no be swear na MY fate,na my destiny grin grin grin
Me Omo Ale wan form online troll grin grin cheesy grin

Lol
You're good grin
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by jessylaurel(f): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by Proudlyomonna: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lol
You're good grin

Hahahaha you no know market wey you collect grin sebi you dey form troll abi,you go troll tire grin
Omo ale jatijati,cursed bastard wey him life no fit ever get business with anything good na so so misfortune and problem go dey follow you upandan as you dey wish this evil APC disaster on this Country again.
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by VawulenceProMax: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha Weak vessel grin grin you be omo ale,you just dey waste my cruise joor grin grin grin
Na your blood and your werey mama blood with all your bastard disObiDient family blood we go use cleanse the Land from this APC calamity as una no wise cheesy grin
Getat you too WEAK grin
unclekoboko na confirmed armed robber na. Him mama sef still dey do olosho for Agege railway. Him papa was burnt last month for robbery. No waste your time on the wasted soul
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by VawulenceProMax: 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

OKAY grin
sleeping is a sin. Let's cause Vawulence please
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by UncleKoboko: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I'm sleeping is a sin and miseries. Let's cause Vawulence please
Na so
That's why you woke up to your eternal meal ) CURSES)
YOU'RE A COURSED DOOM CHILD FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.

Bastard osu pig grin
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by UncleKoboko: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

My papa na confirmed armed robber na.
My olosho mama sef still dey do olosho for Agege railway. My papa was burnt last month for robbery. No waste your time on the wasted soul like me
Stop repeating yourself OSU ALUSI PIG
You've told us these countless times grin
Come up with something new about your useless armed robber father and ugly olosho mama.
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by meobizy(f): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Very impressive.
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by VawulenceProMax: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Stop repeating yourself OSU ALUSI PIG
You've told us these countless times grin
Come up with something new about your useless armed robber father and ugly olosho mama.
I tell you say my Vawulence na 24 hours type. I no dey go break , u think say I dey lie. Now I don Bleep your mama for yansh , pussy mouth ear and pour my cum in her nose till e enter her brain , na now u run. For boring me on Nairaland by running, it will.never be well with your generation
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by Zousuki(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is China 这就是中国,哈哈哈
Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by opwa4us(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Flash sales!! Flash sales!!
Are you tired of high cost of feed?

Are you a pig farmer?
Do you want FRESH WET BREWERY WASTE(SPENT GRAIN) for your pigs for quick growth?
I supply from ilesha to all south west.. excluding Ogun and Lagos

Contact 08068770308.
Note: only serious buyer should dm.

Re: This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm by God1000(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
pacespot:
Let's see the inside
the inside looks fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.