Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Beware Of Investment Fraudsters - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Investment Fraudsters (177 Views)

Savings Vs Real Estate Vs Stocks vs Forex: Which Is The Best Type Of Investment? / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do Wt 500k And Make 5k Profit Everyday / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Investment Fraudsters by presmarine(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dear nairalanders i greet you all
Please beware of all those people that advertise or come to you with online investment that you barely know about
Internet,Forex and crypto and coins are all fake don’t fall for it
There’s one I and my friends were introduced to last year
That Is called GOLDEN SEEDS INVESTMENT
without investigating we venture into it and now no possibility of withdrawal
Don’t fall for them,investigate and verify before putting your hand earned money into it
Here are some pictures below of the fraud investment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today I Will Give Out This Link To 50 People Who Wants To Mine Dogecoin / Foreign Twitter 2009 Available For Sell, 1.5k Follows 4k / For Sale! 4bedroom Fully Detached @ Ikota. ₦90M. Eunice 2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.