Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud (29199 Views)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges / EFCC Re-Arraigns Fugitive Yahoo Boy In Ilorin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by YeyeGbami: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Damn
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Una still dey this upcoming celeb matter?!!

I even thought the chick had gotten into perpetual hiding!
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by maestro299: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
How much? 7.9m naira? Only? How many of our politicians and their cronies who steal our commonwealth in billions are even arrested, not to talk of being prosecuted? I'm not condoning her actions but the EFCC should expend their energy to pursue the 'big' theives as well as the 'little' ones.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Maysdevices(f): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Pretty face ugly attitude
Sentence her accordingly
Nothing more disgusting than a scammer pretending to be earning legally.
Make them tell you say them be scammers abi?

Dey play
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Lama70(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wisedove:
This is the second time she’s having issues with EFCC I guess her account is receiving fraudulent payments as a picko

Still that same case. Not a new one.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Sandazblack: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na dem grin grin tongue

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by jessylaurel(f): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
dawnomike:
If she's innocent, i pay she gets off the hook

Innocent ko. If she's innocent what's the money doing in her account. Moreover she pleaded guilty
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Angrygoat: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
7m can't even buy toks venza
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Danielmegg(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Honourable1901:
Shebi she say she be picker. Abi I no understand o
d babe cash out buh e burst
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by PROPEACE: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Badabada:
Na wa ooo, so na dis one b d problem of Nigeria now? Y not use this same strength to go after the big polithieftians.
She doesn't have to be the problem of Nigeria to be arrested. If she is a their she must go down. People like you are the problem of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by seborrhic: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Badabada:
Na wa ooo, so na dis one b d problem of Nigeria now? Y not use this same strength to go after the big polithieftians.
Mpi.
Is it not from little financial crimes they graduate to stealing billions?
If majority of the politicians today had been prosecuted and convicted when they committed their little crimes,we won't be having the likes of 60% of today's politicians who are now full times thieves,vying for office.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Light78: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
McLizbae:
Make them free this girl jor!! How this level go take sort Nigeria out of this Buharized mess?

She should be arrested if she is guilty. You are just after her beauty.

Don't be biased when it comes to judgement.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by PROPEACE: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
maestro299:
How much? 7.9m naira? Only? How many of our politicians and their cronies who steal our commonwealth in billions are even arrested, not to talk of being prosecuted? I'm not condoning her actions but the EFCC should expend their energy to pursue the 'big' theives as well as the 'little' ones.
Oga you are condoning her actions, shame on you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Isabi4lov: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
This lady again
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
This gal again
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by RichAbujaGuy: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
My goodness, this can't be the same case from three a whole years ago. shocked I know the covid 19 pandemic slowed down court proceedings but this is on anoda level of slowness.
I recall her being friends with our friend Mr. Mompha. I used to follow babe on Twitter and enjoyed her skits. I wonder if she moved over to TikTok or has been chilling out with rich sugar daddies? grin

Mompha Visits Adeherself After She Regained Freedom From EFCC Over Internet Fraud [Video]

by Tobias Sylvester
3 years ago

https://www.kanyidaily.com/2020/08/mompha-visits-aderherself-after-she-regained-freedom-from-efcc-detection-over-internet-fraud-video.html

btw, Chairman HushPuppi should be finishing his yankee vacation early and returning home with good behavior and his infectious charm and personality. grin
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Neddstark: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Badabada:

So because of politicians all criminals should go free? How you dey reason sef.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Damseldammie(f): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Again ❓
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by chigoizie7(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Basicend:
How much be 7m naira now that u will be staining ur name and that of your family for ever. . This people self. . Fish brain.

You think it’s just 7m? That’s probably the only one they caught her on, that’s if she is guilty.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by maestro299: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2023
PROPEACE:

Oga you are condoning her actions, shame on you!
Go school you no go gree. You go just come forum dey disgrace yourself.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Myself2(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Badabada:

Yes na this one be the problem of Nigeria.

Fraud, whether in government or out of government is a crime and EFCC is well within their mandate to go after her.

You guys always want to focus only on those in government, but you don't realise that a criminal in government was already a criminal in their private lives. Look at what bank officials are doing, how about the petrol station addendants and POS operators ? Anyone that is involved in one form of criminality or evil is the problem of Nigeria, be they in government or out of government
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by Nobodysboo(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo or Ritual?
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by davidl7: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2023
I like her, she is very talented. But if she follow dey say na Tinubu go rule normal human beings, make she go where d Tinubu suppose dey under normal circumstances.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by PROPEACE: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2023
maestro299:
Go school you no go gree. You go just come forum dey disgrace yourself.
Same school that made you a scammer? I rather stay uneducated!
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by yetunsbay(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:
What I want to stand here and tell you today is that;

His Excellency, Mr Peter Gregory Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Can u place a bet ?
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by SenatePresdo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
yetunsbay:
Can u place a bet ?

I'm not a gambler.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by yetunsbay(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I'm not a gambler.
No one is a gambler. Na just to tell u hw politics is being played.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by SenatePresdo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
yetunsbay:
No one is a gambler. Na just to tell u hw politics is being played.

My PVC and that of my family are for Obi.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Social Media Influencer, Adeherself, For Alleged Internet Fraud by meobizy(f): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
It’s a new year and an old her. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) / Man Who Beat Up Two Electricity Officials Has Been Arrested (Video) / The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.