Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G (3427 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by DavidEsq(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2023
leisuretym:

cheesy cheesyπŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Imagine trying to force 3 people on me in this present economy, nah to Japa!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The mama is already feeling the economy heat, having to care for late sister kids in the village alone, she want to transfer the responsibility to the innocent man, na to run away , abandon all of them
My brother, imagine oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't why diz old peeps just think we don't have and na dem wise pass.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Stevenbright(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2023
DavidEsq:

Vawulence for vawulence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe "Sense or Smartness" for "Sense or Smartness" because when some of us are doing wrong things to others, they will think they are being smart. But when same is done to them, they will now consider it as wickedness.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by leisuretym: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2023
DavidEsq:

My brother, imagine oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't why diz old peeps just think we don't have and na dem wise pass.

This palaver is even enough to marry a second wife if my mother no wan help, I’ll just look for one gangster as second wife and give her the closest room to mine.

If I no bother you because I want peace in my home, no go bring your family whahala for me , or we go damage everything patapata

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by DavidEsq(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2023
Stevenbright:

Maybe "Sense or Smartness" for "Sense or Smartness" because when some of us are doing wrong things to others, they will think they are being smart. But when same is done to them, they will now consider it as wickedness.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Foodqueen(f): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2023
You believe you aren't financially buoyant but your wife's family think you are ok.

Stand your ground.

I hate when inlaws have entitlement mentality.

Oboh662

I had to go read your other post about her lactating during your courtship undecided

Are you sure, those twins aren't hers There is nothing we haven't read on here before.

Maybe you should go close to the suppose father of the twins, if you are in good terms. He might help you.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Oboh662: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2023
Zihno:

Chief, your wife is the problem. Tell her to her face that she’s the cause of all your wahala.

While we are all different, if I was in your position, I will also inform and involve my family so they know that my wife and her people are trying to kill me. Furthermore, I will explicitly tell my wife that any action to force or trick me into accepting responsibilities that do not belong to me is enough ground for divorce. If she’s so caring, she can move out, get her own place and care for the kids.

Thank you. I didn't want to involve my family for this matter but the way things has now escalate , I have to involve them I will talk to my parents today.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by descartes400: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2023
ArcFresky:
Stand your ground.
Just promise you will be Sending money to them to take care of the twins.

If they move in… your own don be

Why would he promise to send money when the twins father is alive?

He should stand his ground and give his wife a thorough warning that will send chills through her body!

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Richy4(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Zihno:

OP, ignore this nonsense advice. You have absolutely no business with the father. His actions do not concern you. Do not involve yourself with him. In fact, don’t call him or attempt to beg him to take care of his responsibilities. FACE YOUR FAMILY.

You know that what we are doing here is brain storming right? At the end of the day, it's left for OP to decide on what to do... You should have given your most intelligent advice without quoting me or ask me directly why I made the suggestion.. my idea must not always go with yours... So I will just ignore you because you are not worth my time...

<<OP, Experience should have taught you by now that when one partner is not happy, there would be tension at home.. there won't be any family to face as that clown suggested...

<<I will never suggest that you take what you cannot swallow because you are the one wearing the shoes and u know where it hurts.. but if u know what you can do to restore peace in your home, I will suggest that you do it.. even if it warrant talking to the runway father...

<<You are an African.. by marrying into that family automatically made u part of that family.. whatever affect them indirectly affects u..U can't just pay deaf ears to their plight..

<< If you find that man and managed to talk him into taking responsibilities, You have solved the remote cause of your problem which was negligence on his part,.. you have indirectly solved the problem in your home as well..

<< But if you are immune to tensions at home, u can fold your arms and maintain your stand and do nothing about your peace of mind..I assumed that in high school, u were taught in Government to tackle remote/ root cause of a problem before facing the immediate cause..
The root cause of your headache is that man's negligence, your wife is the immediate cause.. u cannot tackle immediate cause without handling the root cause..

<< Finally, remember there are hypocrites here.. some of them got happy homes... It's up to you to do whatever you want.. good luck..

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Akunatakasi(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian Men are Ungrateful and Us*less.....All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nuisance like you are not welcomed in this kind of discussion.. matured people are discussing.. go wash plate

5 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2023
leisuretym:

cheesy cheesyπŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Imagine trying to force 3 people on me in this present economy, nah to Japa!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The mama is already feeling the economy heat, having to care for late sister kids in the village alone, she want to transfer the responsibility to the innocent man, na to run away , abandon all of them

My man.. stand buy your decision. You can only help them WHEN YOU CAN.. moving in.. na serious wahala

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Akunatakasi(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2023
The way this country be .. person no suppose carry another burden πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Omo the kind run I go run... Even my people no go know where I dey

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by leisuretym: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Akunatakasi:
The way this country be .. person no suppose carry another burden πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Omo the kind run I go run... Even my people no go know where I dey
No be only mother in law sef, 3 people, two you must train and nurture
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by leisuretym: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Foodqueen:
You believe you aren't financially buoyant but your wife's family think you are ok.

Stand your ground.

Oboh662

I had to go read your other post about her lactating during your courtship undecided

Are you sure, those twins aren't hers There is nothing we haven't read on here before.

Maybe you should go close to the suppose father of the twins, if you are in good terms. He might help you.

OP, find out if the twins are hers .
Do some investigation

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Oboh662: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2023
Foodqueen:

Stand your ground.

Oboh662

Thank you. The lactating issue was a medical condition she had received treatment and it had stopped. the twins aren't hers, our first child together is 6 months while the twins are 4 months. No I can't go close to him because I don't think it is my duty to do so , talking to him will not bring anything they should take him to welfare to force him to sign undertaking to ensure that he will be responsible for his 6 children.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Oboh662: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2023
leisuretym:

OP, find out if the twins are hers .
Do some investigation

No they aren't hers they are 4 months old babies

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by TheMensch(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2023
Why is everyone calling the kids "orphans?"
Don't they have a dad?

Take twin in today,, be very ready to take the remaining four children tomorrow

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by BigYash: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2023
If you love your peace of mind,stand your ground. I like the part ,where you asked the daughter to go take care of her mother cheesy I wish all men wise like you,these women for dey respect themselves. They just want to make it seem as if you are guilty of offence when you no commit ,with their manipulations and emotional blackmail. No mind them Mr Oboh obhiaba
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Harddiskng(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2023
Why can’t the family members care for the children.

Tell them β€œcarry own i no get stamina” and promise to send them whatever you have monthly.

Don’t drive your (finances) life into the ground trying to please other, when you are zero everyone would pack their load and move on from you.

No is no. Tell your people not to bring up the matter with you again.

What sort of wicked in-laws are people getting nowadays, God abeg oo
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Oboh662:

Thank you. The lactating issue was a medical condition she had received treatment and it had stopped. the twins aren't hers, our first child together is 6 months while the twins are 4 months. No I can't go close to him because I don't think it is my duty to do so , talking to him will not bring anything they should take him to welfare to force him to sign undertaking to ensure that he will be responsible for his 6 children.

You get sense my man. Nothing concerns you with the father . That could only cause serious problem coz the man would see it as if you are insulting him

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Umunze1stSon(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Akunatakasi:

Nuisance like you are not welcomed in this kind of discussion.. matured people are discussing.. go wash plate
You should have ignored her. She has been jumping from thread to thread and clamouring for attension, which she has been duly starved. She will sΓΈon deactivate this account, just like her counterpart 'Sapphire' aka 'FutureIsFemale'

Oboh662 I believe the contributions so far, have thoroughly dealt with the matter.

In addition, no matter what, stand your ground, don't give in to their wiles and emotional blackmails. If you do, just know you've invited your funeral or you may end up being a walking corpse.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by LikeAking: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Oboh662:
Adnin do not push this to the front page

I've posted some weeks ago about my wife family wanted us to take over her late sister twins children she left behind, I have refused because I am not financially buoyant and it has caused a lot of problems between my wife and I even her family thinks that I am heartless for refusing to help these orphans.
Few weeks ago my wife junior called to say that my mother in law was sick and she want my wife to visit her and I have agreed for her to visit. She left for a week and when she returned back she said that her mother is seriously sick and she want her and the twins to moved in until she recovered. I've told her she can go back to her village and comes back while her mother recover and she refused saying it will be better for her to moved in with us because the environment is better than in the village.
I immediately knew that her mother is actually not sick and they had both plan for her mother to move in so she can leave the twins with us. I refused and I've told her I have no problem for her to go and stay in the village with her mother until she recover.she said no and she reported to her mother saying I don't want her to come in my house and she called me crying saying that I refused her daughter to take care of her and if she dies the blame will be on me . I just don't understand why my wife and her people want me to carry the responsibility that doesn't belong me. The children father is alive they don't want to bother him he is roaming free while they are on my neck to take these babies knowing full well that I am not financially buoyant and she alone won't be able to handle 3 babies at the same which mean she will also needs a helper maybe one of her younger one might have to come and stay with us to help her with the babies she will also become my responsibility.
I want them to leave me alone and focus on the children father and I just don't know what to do so they can leave me alone. I am sick and tired of this situations it has started to stress me..what do I do to stop them ?

Stand your ground, it's not your responsibility.

It's the responsibility of your wife's family.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by dobnina(f): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Oboh662:
Adnin do not push this to the front page

I've posted some weeks ago about my wife family wanted us to take over her late sister twins children she left behind, I have refused because I am not financially buoyant and it has caused a lot of problems between my wife and I even her family thinks that I am heartless for refusing to help these orphans.
Few weeks ago my wife junior called to say that my mother in law was sick and she want my wife to visit her and I have agreed for her to visit. She left for a week and when she returned back she said that her mother is seriously sick and she want her and the twins to moved in until she recovered. I've told her she can go back to her village and comes back while her mother recover and she refused saying it will be better for her to moved in with us because the environment is better than in the village.
I immediately knew that her mother is actually not sick and they had both plan for her mother to move in so she can leave the twins with us. I refused and I've told her I have no problem for her to go and stay in the village with her mother until she recover.she said no and she reported to her mother saying I don't want her to come in my house and she called me crying saying that I refused her daughter to take care of her and if she dies the blame will be on me . I just don't understand why my wife and her people want me to carry the responsibility that doesn't belong me. The children father is alive they don't want to bother him he is roaming free while they are on my neck to take these babies knowing full well that I am not financially buoyant and she alone won't be able to handle 3 babies at the same which mean she will also needs a helper maybe one of her younger one might have to come and stay with us to help her with the babies she will also become my responsibility.
I want them to leave me alone and focus on the children father and I just don't know what to do so they can leave me alone. I am sick and tired of this situations it has started to stress me..what do I do to stop them ?
Your wife is stressing your life cos she is not working so she doesn't understand what the economy is saying.
Oga, don't die before your time o. Too much responsibility can send you to early grave.
My advice, tell them to come over just to satisfy them, then pack your things and move out for a month
Don't drop any money at home. Let them feel the heat so they can have sense.
They think you are plucking money from a nearby tree so it's time to prove them wrong for your own sanity.
Or involve your family and call family meeting. Let everything scatter. Your family won't allow that to happen. They will surely stand by you and put your wife and her family in their place.
If anything happens to you, your wife will remarry o.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by dobnina(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2023
Oboh662:

Thank you. I didn't want to involve my family for this matter but the way things has now escalate , I have to involve them I will talk to my parents today.
Oga, pls involve your family.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by lereinter(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
The mother of your wife has she gotten male children?

Why are they troubling you
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by DesChyko: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Is there a guarantee that the 'serious sickness' will disappear if she comes to your house? You already have a stand and I applaud it

Since they are so interested in pushing the death agenda forward, remind them that the cost of moving a corpse home is #100k or even more. 😏

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by laivwire(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
DesChyko:
Is there a guarantee that the 'serious sickness' will disappear if she comes to your house? You already have a stand and I applaud it

Since they are so interested in pushing the death agenda forward, remind them that the cost of moving a corpse home is #100k or even more. 😏

Oh boy, see violence oh[left][/left] grin

I'm happy even the women are aligned on this matter. Interesting thread.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by leisuretym: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
DesChyko:

OP the bolded is true, cost of moving corpse of mother-in-law home is expensive if she die in your house, to hire hummer bus in this period of fuel scarcity can’t be less than 150k, tell your wife to consider that. , this matter just dey vex me πŸ‘Ώ
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Mobog(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
SMH, oga sell everything sellable in that house n move! Watch things go your way.

This is what happens when you allow your wife people overthrown you own families. Abi you no get person wey craze small for your own side,She self go feel the heat if you get one.

I hate what I don't like.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Acidosis(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fiscus105:
You too be faking no money and cashless policy to prevent her and others coming to ur house nah.

Cashless policy cheesy
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by eyinjuege: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Stop picking their calls and tell your wife not to bring up the topic again, as you're not interested.
You have to just stand firm on the matter.
You've told your wife to stay back in the village and help her mom till she's strong enough. That's fair enough.
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by LadySarah: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Your husband is irresponsible,you kept giving birth until they are six.If you were alive you would have added more.
Exposure and education helps a woman own her body.The woman if with an irresponsible husband should make up her mind on the no of children she can comfortably cater for and block her uterus.If Fp fails,abort until the uterus scatter. grin.
Kee nkwucha nwanyi ibem

If those children were 2 or 3,it'd have been easy.Now imagine how this aged woman will start allover to train 6 under 10s with two infants.

The family should just go and drop four for the foolish sperm donor.

I feel so sorry for them and the op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Secretly Told Her Friends I Was Loser. Now What? / The Best Things About Working For Daddy: / Envy And Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.