Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G (3436 Views)

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by frozen70(f): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oboh662:
Adnin do not push this to the front page

I've posted some weeks ago about my wife family wanted us to take over her late sister twins children she left behind, I have refused because I am not financially buoyant and it has caused a lot of problems between my wife and I even her family thinks that I am heartless for refusing to help these orphans.
Few weeks ago my wife junior called to say that my mother in law was sick and she want my wife to visit her and I have agreed for her to visit. She left for a week and when she returned back she said that her mother is seriously sick and she want her and the twins to moved in until she recovered. I've told her she can go back to her village and comes back while her mother recover and she refused saying it will be better for her to moved in with us because the environment is better than in the village.
I immediately knew that her mother is actually not sick and they had both plan for her mother to move in so she can leave the twins with us. I refused and I've told her I have no problem for her to go and stay in the village with her mother until she recover.she said no and she reported to her mother saying I don't want her to come in my house and she called me crying saying that I refused her daughter to take care of her and if she dies the blame will be on me . I just don't understand why my wife and her people want me to carry the responsibility that doesn't belong me. The children father is alive they don't want to bother him he is roaming free while they are on my neck to take these babies knowing full well that I am not financially buoyant and she alone won't be able to handle 3 babies at the same which mean she will also needs a helper maybe one of her younger one might have to come and stay with us to help her with the babies she will also become my responsibility.
I want them to leave me alone and focus on the children father and I just don't know what to do so they can leave me alone. I am sick and tired of this situations it has started to stress me..what do I do to stop them ?

I think you have to stand on your ground, if actually you are the one that pays the rent of where you are living

She is free to rent an apartment for them if she wants them to come to the city

Just assist them in any way you can so that your mother inlaw can get good treatment and feeding to

They need your help this time more than before
Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by Pharaohny: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2023
If you like invite them you'll hear yourself 🙂🙂🙂😜😜

Should I mind my business or go deeper on why your wife is setting you up 🙂😉 u

Re: My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G by ArcFresky(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
zuby4real10:

Wch kind mumu comment is this. Y should he promise them money on what ground after stating that he is not financially stable. He own them shishi.

As a responsible man/person it's wrong to watch orphans from your family suffer and just fold arms.

I will put you in the children's shoes. Would you want someone to help with your school fees since the father is irresponsible?

Next time you term my comment as Mumu, you will receive insult next.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day I Confirmed Witches And Wizards Do Exist. / Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos / Do You Think My Son Is Cute Enough To Be A Baby Model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.