Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing (23676 Views)

Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food / Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / 8-month-old Baby Found Dead Inside A Water Drum In Benin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by PPIA: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2023
post=120750149:
Another Terrible News, Coming From DELTA

Proudly Brought To You By

You sure say no be ahnie sacrifice that boy so that her Akara business go grow?

Ahnie God is watching you cool

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Are u sure you’re ok mentally?
TheChameleon:
RIP poor boy. It is really sad.

Some are already speculating murder... it might not be. It might have been an accident.

Reminds me of a day I heard a noise in a water drum. I opened it and I can't ever forget what I saw.

A chicken whether out of thirst or curiosity had fallen inside. Its eyes were blank and it was almost mad from struggling to keep its head above water and not drown. It's likely it hadn't slept nor ate for God knows how many days. The instinct to survive just kept it going. It had hypothermia with most of its feather gone. If I hadn't opened the drum that very second, it might have given up at any point.

Very few humans except very strong and excellent swimmers wouldn't drown almost immediately. The question is...

Was the water drum secure? It could have been a murder and it also could have been an accident. The evidence is inconclusive but some don't have the IQ to understand that.

This is a personal story for those m0rons bleating like goats.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by ndukwejoe(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Simple case to crack, the autopsy report will play a very good role

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by TheChameleon: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Nawttiboi007:

Nawttiboi007 to his useless homosexual father
Are u sure you’re ok mentally?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by NaijaCover(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2023
Caaz:

I was at the compound yesterday, you failed to report also about the lil boy of 8yrs whose mum fries akara that said,he saw the people that killed the boy.

When he was asked to point the people he saw,he kept quiet then changed his narrative that he didn't see anything.

He's resting inside cell at police headquarters okpanam road,the compound which is a 3 story building is currently sealed with people trapped inside.

Get In Touch With
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by maasoap(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

Some are already speculating murder... it might not be. It might have been an accident.

Reminds me of a day I heard a noise in a water drum. I opened it and I can't ever forget what I saw.

A chicken whether out of thirst or curiosity had fallen inside. Its eyes were blank and it was almost mad from struggling to keep its head above water and not drown. It's likely it hadn't slept nor ate for God knows how many days. The instinct to survive just kept it going. It had hypothermia with most of its feather gone. If I hadn't opened the drum that very second, it might have given up at any point.

Very few humans except very strong and excellent swimmers wouldn't drown almost immediately. The question is...

Was the water drum secure? It could have been a murder and it also could have been an accident. The evidence is inconclusive but some don't have the IQ to understand that.

The mother said she collected water from the drum on Friday. That means she probably saying that her kid had been missing at the time.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by Mercury12(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2023
ZiktotheWorld:

How can you be proud of a terrible news??

Too bad,

This is Disheartening!

Dude is terrible.
He no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by mack111(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

Don't be daft. Do you know the size of the drum ?

You guys are just so stupid and close minded.... right up on this particular thread are 2 cases involving water drums.

1 man even put TWO children inside a water drum. Are you guys so daft you can't envision a BIG drum?

I swear Nigerians can really daft. I didnt even say it wasn't a murder. I said evidence was inconclusive.

Mugu!! you’re the daft one here.. talking about the size of the drum like it’s a swimming pool.. pple like u na book una cram for school. Like on d write up, the size of the drum wasn’t mentioned. How daft 😂 😂. That parameter was not stated hence the drum could be as wide as a football pitch just like theories in exam questions 😂.. but you lack common real life sense. Common sense should tell you the kind of water drums you can find in our homes. An 11years old boy cannot drown in a normal home used big drum📢.. a gp tank, yes it’s possible not a drum. Do you know how tall & strong 11 year olds can be. Maybe you don’t have kids where you live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by DavidEsq(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

I believe u are the bigger, bleating slowpoke here. How does an 11 year old drown in a drum? Didn't u read where the mother said she took water to wash her face from the drum that morning before going to look for her son? The LA story u are using to fan the embers of your moronity said it was a tank and not a drum.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by DavidEsq(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2023
mack111:

Mugu!! you’re the daft one here.. talking about the size of the drum like it’s a swimming pool.. pple like u na book una cram for school. Like on d write up, the size of the drum wasn’t mentioned. How daft 😂 😂. That parameter was not stated hence the drum could be as wide as a football pitch just like theories in exam questions 😂.. but you lack common real life sense. Common sense should tell you the kind of water drums you can find in our homes. An 11years old boy cannot drown in a normal home used big drum📢.. a gp tank, yes it’s possible not a drum. Do you know how tall & strong 11 year olds can be. Maybe you don’t have kids where you live.
The guy na goat wey dey stay bush

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by TheChameleon: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2023
DavidEsq:

DavidEsq to his useless homosexual father
I believe u are the bigger, bleating slowpoke here. How does an 11 year old drown in a drum? Didn't u read where the mother said she took water to wash her face from the drum that morning before going to look for her son? The LA story u are using to fan the embers of your moronity said it was a tank and not a drum.

[code][/code]
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon Can a gay, father a child?..Mehn many things Dey do you o... post=120756477][/quote]
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by TheChameleon: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Nawttiboi007:

Nawttiboi007 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Can a gay, father a child?..Mehn many things Dey do you o...
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by 123readygo: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

Don't be daft. Do you know the size of the drum ?

You guys are just so stupid and close minded.... right up on this particular thread are 2 cases involving water drums.

1 man even put TWO children inside a water drum. Are you guys so daft you can't envision a BIG drum?

I swear Nigerians can really be daft. I didnt even say it wasn't a murder. I said evidence was inconclusive.

?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon I feel so sorry for you cos you’re obviously demented. Your father got paralyzed because of the doom you brought to his lineage, that’s why he was so foolish to had laid a curse on you that’s made u a walking corpse. Your mother died a shameful death under a man in a hotel. Don’t be surprised that I know u too wellpost=120757899][/quote]
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by TheChameleon: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Nawttiboi007:

Nawttiboi007 to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:
I feel so sorry for you cos you’re obviously demented. Your father got paralyzed because of the doom you brought to his lineage, that’s why he was so foolish to had laid a curse on you that’s made u a walking corpse. Your mother died a shameful death under a man in a hotel. Don’t be surprised that I know u too well
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by TheChameleon: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2023
123readygo:

123readygo to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Please sir, you are the one that is daft. So common sense could not tell you that an 11 year old child will be taller than a drum.

How come nobody saw a protruding leg or legs after drowning. Or did he cover the drum before or after drowning?

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by FireUpNow(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Where is the father of the boy? Does the mother have any fight with anyone around? More questions and answers needed please. RIP to the young man
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by mack111(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
DavidEsq:
The guy na goat wey dey stay bush
be like he new graduate, book still fresh for him head. lol i tire for d guy.. he just dey call d whole Nigeria daft daft because of him own views. he dey base him views on theory. Size of d drum was not given 😂 😂 😂 clown.

d mother said, “"Imagine the drum I collected water from to wash my face on Friday morning”

With this description, it doesn’t sound like a drum she take water from & not notice anything was inside. Hence it’s a normal home sized drum, big enough to contain an 11yr old,, but drown? Nah never!

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by Sixfeetbelle: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tboy222:
He was obviously killed, a boy drowning in a drum when he isn't a baby.

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by Whoknowsme: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

How can an 11 years old boy drown in a DRUM of water? What kind of accident could that be?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by GorillaApp(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

You go there and check. That's the point.
I'm sure with my question, you are seeing how illogical your position is.
An 11 yrs old boy can't easily drown in a drum cause he is taller than a drum. My 5 year old son is taller than the drum in my house.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by RIDOO: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Or it is hide and seek gone wrong.

All over the world children die playing hide and seek esp when they enter abandoned fridge or freezer. Apparently these are impossible to open from inside

Na God save me when l was a kid.During one of the hide and seek games...l hid inside a wardrobe and l locked myself from inside.... When l realized what l was about to do to myself l just use my leg to force it open from inside scartering the lock..thank God l was able to do that...

Also when my younger brother was little..He fell inside a big baff of water upside down and was drowning..thank God l was there to rescue him

This particular case is best known to God ..l think a thorough investigation should be done to be able to asertain the real cause
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by Brownshoe: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmm househelp knows something.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by OKOSISIBF: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
mack111:

Please forgive him, is it not this fellow sisters of 12 years old that his father marries off to available suitors in the North where he's from?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing by DavidEsq(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:

[code][/code]
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 E enter u abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Lecturer Sentenced To Death For Murdering Her Husband Over Property / Corpses Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Arrive Ayati(pi / Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.