Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now (2005 Views)

Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? / The Ten Most Sought-after Skilled Workers In Canada Right Now / Earn Atleast 5k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Zihno: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2023
Tentpeg:
I will you it to register my daughter for Jamb

So without this 5k your daughter won’t sit for jamb? An exam you already knew she’d enroll for way before now? I feel like slapping you. Respectfully.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by NEZON(m): 12:19am On Feb 10, 2023
To send to my mom
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:20am On Feb 10, 2023
I am a diabetic on bedrest. That means I cant eat everything. I've been such burden on my family. I could use the sum to support my wife for now (she would help get me some food). Because of some of these drugs i am mostly hungry (i eat seperate).
I use an itel small phone (for now i can only call).
if you will be of help my account detail is 0026416233 Access.
You will never sow on infertile ground.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by rottable(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Emma1Oj:

Ignore them.. if possible switch off that line for now till month end so you can concentrate. If not their calls will make you lose focus and take away your peace.
thanks Boss
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by henndukwe18: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2023
I WL get my girl a val gift
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Ganiyu2021: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2023
when talking about 5k as we know thing are really hard on us it would go a long way for me using it for transport and to also buy foodstuff that the money would get to.
joshuabest09:
It's no secret that life in Nigeria is hard. The economy is struggling and wages are low, leaving many of us scraping by. We all know how it feels to want for something desperately, but not have the means to get it.

Right now, if I were to tell you that I could give you 5000 Naira, what would you do? I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is all the wonderful things you could do with it. You could buy food, pay bills, or go on a much needed holiday. We all need something that will make us feel like life isn't so hard right now.

Unfortunately, the reality is that 5000 Naira won't be enough to make life in Nigeria any easier. We all know how hard it is to make ends meet, and even with 5000 Naira it's unlikely that you'll be able to make any real changes. It might be enough to tide you over for a few weeks or help you pay a bill, but it won't solve any real problems.

So, I'm asking you to be sincere with me. If I were to give you 5000 Naira right now, what would you do? If you need the money, and have a good reason for wanting it, please message me via WHATSAPP I am looking for 10 people who are honest and sincere in their answers.

No matter how hard life is in Nigeria, I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all help each other get through this together. So I'm asking for 10 people to come forward, be honest, and tell me what 5000 Naira would do for them right now.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by CodeTemplar: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Refill gas for 1 month use or a pot of soup.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2023
Contact me one Whatsapp

Atanda9778:
As it is now, I will use it to buy foodstuff for the house!
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2023
Contact me one Whatsapp

rottable:
I took a loan to purchase some foodstuff with the intent to pay when I receive my salary. But the loan company are disturbing me seriously, the month has not ended
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Tallesty1(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2023

If you send 5K to my GTB now, the balance there will be 7k. I will now transfer 3k from VFD to complete it 10k.

With N10k cash, I can now proudly go to Kogi state to get a second wife.
I have already bought indomie, spagheti and egg
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Namkbank: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Tallesty1:

If you send 5K to my GTB now, the balance there will be 7k. I will now transfer 3k from VFD to complete it 10k.

You wnt to chop slap
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Generalwoodz(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Namkbank:

You wnt to chop slap

There's nothing wrong in what he said
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Tallesty1(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Namkbank:

You wnt to chop slap

Why do you want to slap me?
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Namkbank: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2023
Tallesty1:

Why do you want to slap me?

Because you didn't add cold coke or Hollandia to the list
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2023
Namkbank:

Because you didn't add cold coke or Hollandia to the list

Coke or Hollandia?

Are you from Kogi?
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Nafizzey(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tallesty1:

why Kogi state? It will interest me to know?
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Money Manager | Founder | CEO| Philanthropist. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Uyigue12(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
joshuabest09:
Money Manager | Founder | CEO| Philanthropist. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP
sent you a WhatsApp message bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees Nigerites / Skannet Recruiting! / Estherbt Recuiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.