Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pls,is There Anyone Here That Did Or Is Doing His IT At Notore Chemical Industry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls,is There Anyone Here That Did Or Is Doing His IT At Notore Chemical Industry (159 Views)

Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD / Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor / Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls,is There Anyone Here That Did Or Is Doing His IT At Notore Chemical Industry by paul100(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
I'm an incoming 400l level Student(just finished my 300l exams).I will like to apply for Notore Chemical Industry IT Program though they haven't given any information or update consigning this year IT students.I just want to prepare myself.I also had they write aptitude test.If you have any information that will be helpful to me,please drop it.

(1) (Reply)

Beneficial Aspects Of Supplement Red Boost / Why Agenda To Use Nairaland To Spread Lies Against CAN Will Fail / Do You Kno!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.