Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Many Feared Dead As Multiple Cars Crash On Kara Bridge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Feared Dead As Multiple Cars Crash On Kara Bridge (649 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Many Feared Dead As Multiple Cars Crash On Kara Bridge / Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Multiple Cars Crash On Kara Bridge by Nelly1830(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
An accident involving a trailer, an 18-seater bus belonging to GUO motors, a Sienna car, Toyota Corolla and a Toyota Matrix car occured in the early hours of Thursday, Feb. 9, on the Kara Bridge axis of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

According to eye witness report, the trailer rammed the vehicles from behind which led to the Toyota Matrix car falling off the bridge.

The number of casualties is currently unknown. However, the unconscious body of a hawker was seen lying on the road.

See photos and a video from the scene below.

https://mediavibes.com.ng/2023/02/09/many-feared-dead-as-multiple-cars-crash-on-kara-bridge-photos-video/
Re: Many Feared Dead As Multiple Cars Crash On Kara Bridge by patzino: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
See eh always pray for God shield around all that concern you. Just two days ago when I wanted to keep the watch in the night, within 30mins, I slept and woke up for like 3 times. It was during the last time that I really understood what was going on. It was open to me and I saw a demon that was standing and using all powers to force me back to sleep but as I shouted JESUS.... That was the time it disappeared and then I got up with full strength. Nothing I repeat nothing just happen in the physical without first happening in the spirit realm ,Job 1 confirm it. Beloveth connect to the watch of the night

(1) (Reply)

12 DEAD IN LATEST PIPELINE EXPLOSION IN RIVERS STATE. / Armed Bandits Kill DPO At Maru Police Station In Zamfara / FG Approves Yahasalam's Security Outfit For Private Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.