Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) (25137 Views)

Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by ManirBK: 11:32am On Mar 31
There is massive looting of palliatives grains and other stuff just now in Birnin kebbi Kara Market. The remaining palliatives grains means for peaple were diverted or sold to Marketers in Birnin kebbi.

The shops in Kara Market where the palliatives were hide and kept were attacked by some angry youth with looters making away with foodstuffs and other items.

Armed policemen on guard duty at the market fired gunshots in the air and chased away the youth. For me, the officials that diverted the palliatives should be arrested and prosecuted

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by ManirBK: 11:32am On Mar 31
More

3 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by ManirBK: 11:32am On Mar 31
More again

4 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Blaqbea: 11:34am On Mar 31
See what this disastrous regime has caused cry cry

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Blaqbea: 11:35am On Mar 31
Hunger wan kpai Northerners

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by westlius(m): 11:36am On Mar 31
I tire for Nija
Any palliative for the poor, the rich/politicians will divert it for selfish reason.
Most Africans countries are moving forward but our greed is too much

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by ManirBK: 11:37am On Mar 31
Blaqbea:
Nlfpmod this is for you only

8 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by God1000(m): 11:38am On Mar 31
Very wicked government, I support such looting, they are taking what belongs to them

The government officials that diverted the palliatives should be arrested and prosecuted

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by ManirBK: 11:39am On Mar 31
westlius:
I tire for Nija
Any palliative for the poor, the rich/politicians will divert it for selfish reason.
Most Africans countries are moving forward but our greed is too much
true talk bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Jogs1900: 11:42am On Mar 31
See the greedy one that carried 3 bags sef when others carried 1 bag..smh

24 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by ManirBK: 11:46am On Mar 31
Jogs1900:
if i tell you about him you will laugh!!!

But picture 11 said to me why are you taking my picture pls take the stuff and give me what you have,, i just laugh and said No!

3 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by VeryWickedGoat: 12:01pm On Mar 31
It's like this ManirBK character is one high profile beggar. Oga why are you always posting palliatives and aid/alms threads??

Work for yourself na.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Jogs1900: 12:08pm On Mar 31
ManirBK:
if i tell you about him you will laugh!!!

But picture 11 said why are you taking my picture pls take the stuff and give me what you have, i just laugh and said No!
Hahaha...They carried more than what they need.Just imagine if that kind of guy becomes a governor in the future, he will show his greedy side...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by fyzaila: 12:47pm On Mar 31
I support the masses on this one grin kudos πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

2 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by fidelmarshal199: 1:06pm On Mar 31
How do you deduce it was palliative? Since you said it was carted away from private warehouses?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by ManirBK: 1:39pm On Mar 31
fidelmarshal199:
How do you deduce it was palliative? Since you said it was carted away from private warehouses?
the picture on the grain said it all. plss see the one i collected last week and compair it with the one they are taken away. though they carted away with other grains with are not palliatives stuff

11 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by HUMANIIST(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31
This is the height of wickedness.
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Eleporobi: 2:14pm On Mar 31
This is the real definition of banditry

2 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Asquare84(m): 2:29pm On Mar 31
This is very good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Nice2023(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31
Na them dey produce food yet they are the hardest hit in the country.

U can't be producing food and still be hungry.

I really don't understand these northerners.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by 9japride(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:
[color=#006600][/color]

That guy is not joking. Most government officials are just sub humans.

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by GanagiBitrus: 3:26pm On Mar 31
Govt should just scrap anything palliative & channel the money into something that will benefit the masses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Otulented: 3:26pm On Mar 31
It can never happen in the south east.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Abolodje: 3:26pm On Mar 31
How many dead from stampede now?
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by MaziObinnaokija: 3:27pm On Mar 31
sad
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by olatade(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31
I know our so called leaders are the worst scum on the face of the earth. But are we not out doing them in this race for rascality?
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31
Fasting my foot

This is a sign that religion is just a facade

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31
Lol
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31
Ccc
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by eepeepook: 3:28pm On Mar 31
After one week, they’ll be back to hunger. Black man only dey reason him belle. Nothing else. Not my problem. At least my salaries aren’t affected by any incompetence of the government.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by riverbird: 3:28pm On Mar 31
Blaqbea:
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Benue Cow Thieves Stripped Unclad And Disgraced After Being Caught By Residents / NDLEA Officers Killed By Gunmen In Kogi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.