Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake (396 Views)

Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by Gift96: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
it breaks my heart seeing this unimaginable figures .
what about the people that have not been found yet.
this is heart wrenching
Death toll from Turkey-Syria earthquake surpasses 20,000
The death toll from the devastating earthquake that hit Turkey and Syria is now at least 20,451, according to authorities.

In Turkey, the death toll has risen to at least 17,134 with 70,347 others reported injured on Thursday, according to Turkey's Disaster and Emergency Management Agency (AFAD).

The total number of deaths in Syria climbs to at least 3,317 — including 1,970 in rebel-held areas in the northwest according to the White Helmets civil defense group, and 1,347 deaths in government-controlled parts of Syria — according to Syrian state media.

The total number of injured people in Syria across all affected territories rose to 5,245, with 2,295 in government-controlled and 2,950 in the rebel-held areas.

At least 75,592 people have been injured in Syria and Turkey, according to figures from the Turkish government, the White Helmets and Syrian state media.
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by AnyanwuSilas: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Only 20k?
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Matthew 24:7 embarassed
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by Ken4Christ: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
They should embrace the gospel. This is the only way to prevent a reoccurrence.

Disasters like this are actually God's judgment on the people of the earth who suppress the truth in unrighteousness.

In any case, may God console the families left behind. And may all those injured recover fast.
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by xproducer: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
What does the WORD of GOD say?

Repent or Perish
"There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.” - Luke 13:1-5
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
xproducer:
What does the WORD of GOD say?

Repent or Perish
"There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.” - Luke 13:1-5
Jesus Christ also said that He was sent by His Father only to the Lost sheep of Isreal - Matthew 15 vs 24. Are all Turks also of the blood of Jacob that you seek they repent or what? undecided
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by xproducer: 6:06am On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ also said that He was sent by His Father only to the Lost sheep of Isreal - Matthew 15 vs 24. Are all Turks also of the blood of Jacob that you seek they repent or what? undecided

++++++++++

Did I say anything about "all Turks"?

Yet, will those whom GOD saves from hell - from the beginning of creation to the end of time - not come from "every nation, tribe, tongue, and people"? - Revelation 14:6

Did the Lord YESHUA not also come for sinners who are not physical descendants of Abraham - in another word gentiles?

"Indeed He says, ‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth." - Isaiah 49:6

+++

"Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” - 2 Timothy 2:19
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by Kobojunkie: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2023
xproducer:
■ Did I say anything about "all Turks"?

■ Yet, will those whom GOD saves from hell - from the beginning of creation to the end of time - not come from "every nation, tribe, tongue, and people"? - Revelation 14:6
■ Did the Lord YESHUA not also come for sinners who are not physical descendants of Abraham - in another word gentiles?"Indeed He says, ‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth." - Isaiah 49:6 +++"Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” - 2 Timothy 2:19
1. According to the Gospel, non-Israelites have no choice but to perish since Jesus Christ's offer is only available to those who are of Israel. You pushing the repent or perish at everyone assumes everyone has the option when Jesus Christ made clear that the option isn't available to all. undecided

2. Those who will be saved from every tribe and every nation and every tongue are only those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins as Jesus Christ made clear in His Gospel. He was sent to save only those who are of the House of Jacob - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24. undecided

3. Are you insinuating that against the Will of His Father, who sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel, are you saying that even though Jesus Christ warned His followers not to give that which is Holy to the Non-Israelites, that Jesus Christ came to save the Non-Israelites? undecided

4. Always pay attention to context when reading. The Light of the world came and made it clear that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of israel many of whom are out in the gentile world. Saying otherwise would amount to calling Jesus Christ a liar. undecided
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by Honchoslim16(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ken4Christ:
They should embrace the gospel. This is the only way to prevent a reoccurrence.

Disasters like this are actually God's judgment on the people of the earth who suppress the truth in unrighteousness.

In any case, may God console the families left behind. And may all those injured recover fast.
You are a fool 😭😭😭

Stop thinking with your asshole!!

It's so funny seeing y'all wait for a natural disaster to occur before you start coming out to tell us how great your god is........so the christian god can only show how great he is by causing earthquakes.
That shows how stupid you are.......... Mental slavery has eaten your brains so deep!

Go read some geography books and have knowledge about earthquakes...... Pu$$¥!!

2 Likes

Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by Ken4Christ: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You are a fool 😭😭😭

Stop thinking with your asshole!!

It's so funny seeing y'all wait for a natural disaster to occur before you start coming out to tell us how great your god is........so the christian god can only show how great he is by causing earthquakes.
That shows how stupid you are.......... Mental slavery has eaten your brains so deep!

Go read some geography books and have knowledge about earthquakes...... Pu$$¥!!

You certainly will not understand. The mysteries of the ways of God cannot be understood by lost souls.

Romans 1:17
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by Honchoslim16(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You certainly will not understand. The mysteries of the ways of God cannot be understood by lost souls.

Romans 1:17
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.
Lol 😂
I was already expecting you to say 'mysterious ways of god'

Mental slavery is worse than that of chains.

1 Like

Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by xproducer: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. According to the Gospel, non-Israelites have no choice but to perish since Jesus Christ's offer is only available to those who are of Israel. You pushing the repent or perish at everyone assumes everyone has the option when Jesus Christ made clear that the option isn't available to all. undecided

2. Those who will be saved from every tribe and every nation and every tongue are only those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins as Jesus Christ made clear in His Gospel. He was sent to save only those who are of the House of Jacob - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24. undecided

3. Are you insinuating that against the Will of His Father, who sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel, are you saying that even though Jesus Christ warned His followers not to give that which is Holy to the Non-Israelites, that Jesus Christ came to save the Non-Israelites? undecided

4. Always pay attention to context when reading. The Light of the world came and made it clear that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of israel many of whom are out in the gentile world. Saying otherwise would amount to calling Jesus Christ a liar. undecided

+++

I forgot with whom I was communicating... have you not proven time and time again, particularly with your works gospel, that you do not understand and love only contention - GOD is the Judge!

Peace!

"There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death." - Proverbs 14:12

"Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight!." - Isaiah 5:21
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
xproducer:
+++I forgot with whom I was communicating... have you not proven time and time again, particularly with your works gospel, that you do not understand and love only contention - GOD is the Judge!

Peace!

"There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death." - Proverbs 14:12
"Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight!." - Isaiah 5:21
So I take it then you believe Jesus Christ told a lie when He made clear that His Father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 24 & Matthew 10 vs 5 - 8 & Matthew 7 vs 6. Meaning you also think God lied when He said the agreement He makes is with the House of Jacob - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Ezekiel 36 vs 21 - 30 & Isaiah 66 vs 18 - 23. Why bother pretending to serve a God whose Words you obviously don't accept/trust? undecided
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by xproducer: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So I take it then you believe Jesus Christ told a lie when He made clear that His Father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 24 & Matthew 10 vs 5 - 8 & Matthew 7 vs 6. Meaning you also think God lied when He said the agreement He makes is with the House of Jacob - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Ezekiel 36 vs 21 - 30 & Isaiah 66 vs 18 - 23. Why bother pretending to serve a God whose Words you obviously don't accept/trust? undecided

+++

Have you no idea?

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly,
Lest he be wise in his own eyes.
" - Proverbs 26:4-5
Re: Over 20,000 People Dead In Turkey/syria Earthquake by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
xproducer:
+++Have you no idea?

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly,
Lest he be wise in his own eyes.
" - Proverbs 26:4-5
Again, So I take it then you believe Jesus Christ told a lie when He made clear that His Father sent Him only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 24 & Matthew 10 vs 5 - 8 & Matthew 7 vs 6. Meaning you also think God lied when He said the agreement He makes is with the House of Jacob - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 & Ezekiel 36 vs 21 - 30 & Isaiah 66 vs 18 - 23. Why bother pretending to serve a God whose Words you obviously don't accept/trust? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong / Bible Verse Of The Day Discussion / God Is Like Router

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.