Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

For Those Complaining Of Pos Charges... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Those Complaining Of Pos Charges... (245 Views)

If You Are Earning This Amount And Above, Pls Stop Complaining. / A Manufacturer Of Coffin Is Complaining Of Low Patronage. Please Advise / Thread For Those Complaining About What Makes Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Complaining Of Pos Charges... by Irupetepete: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
You see as a Nigerian, we all have a choice...
You can either choose to be rich or poor, wicked or nice...
Have seen alot of people ranting about pos operators and I laugh...
It is very simple.. Instead of going to withdraw cash from the pos, why not go directly to the bank or atm to get your cash at no extra cost?
I run a pos shop myself and someone like me don't like inflicting hardship on people so for now, I stop operating my pos till when everything normalize...
But go to the atm sometimes, you will meet pos operators at 1am, 2am even as early as 5am...
I went to an atm machine as early as 5am and was given number 406...
I left and called someone around 3pm and he said they just got to number 54...
Some who can't go through all these will opt for cash buying.... 10k to buy 100k...
So instead of putting pressure on merchants or intimidating them, go to atm's and queue or go into the bank to get cash at no extra cost...
It is not force or mandatory you get your cash from pos operators and if one has a high rate, you can always go to another...

2 days ago after stopping for some days, a bread seller gave me 70k,mixture of old and new notes and all she collected on it was 500naira...
I did 5k to 7k for 150 and 10k for 200...
The money no reach 20mins but I was happy I could help... You won't know how frustrating it is until you are in their shoes...

Cc Nlfpmod
Re: For Those Complaining Of Pos Charges... by Pierocash(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Every job has its stress period. That you queued to get cash at 1am is not a Justifiable reason to charge 1k5-2k for just 10k withdrawal,that is wicked.

It is better you stay off business till things normalizes than such outrageous charge.

It is those paying such outrageous charge I even blame. Me, I won't pay you such,for what?
Re: For Those Complaining Of Pos Charges... by Jashub: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Trust Nigerians to justify wickedness at every juncture. No wonder our country remains in abject corruption

(1) (Reply)

Super Bowl 2023 Live Stream: How To Watch TV Channel, Info, Start Time Online / Buhari Omo Musa � Tinube With Words / How To Submit Your Article To Nanobiztech.com:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.