Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House (39612 Views)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Mrlola: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Run

298 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Stevenbright(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
From the instances you painted, you have the answer to your question. You are just being careless!

269 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Janesouthall: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello naira Islanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Brother....if the next man tell you him story ....you go know say ur own dey learn....pack out of the compound...

238 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by brain54(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
For your peace of mind…

Move to another apartment!

154 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by SHIVA001: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
If your landlord is using your glory that means say Una no get Glory. Because if una get Glory your landlord for don get money like olamide or wizkid. I no sure say your landlord get money like portable as I dey look am self.. creating Imaginary enemy because your landlord doesn't disturb you for house rent.

259 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
If your landlord is using your glory that means say Una no get Glory. Because if una get Glory your landlord for don get money like olamide or wizkid. I no sure say your landlord get money like portable as I dey look am self.. creating Imaginary enemy because your landlord doesn't disturb you for house rent.

You are right. Like I said I hardly believe this stuff. But this is Africa and anything can happen. My landlord is not a poor man, he has other properties in Lagos.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by yemmit90: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Your Landlord may be innocent, he may also be the reason for you people lack of progress in his house because this is Nigeria, anything is possible.

I want you people to understand that it is not proper to accuse him wrongly without practical evidence against him. I will advise you to review your life and see what you are doing wrong or where you need some adjustments. If after all this, you still don't know what is going on with you, I will advise you to find another accommodation.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by JealousCobra(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by fnep2smooth(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Road2Success: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
That's our plan for now. Because once my wife is pregnant cat will turn our window to crying zone. Normally, I don't attached any meaning to this things. But I don't know if there is any meaning to it.

You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from. [/quote]

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by superCleanworks(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
so the thing that triggers your doubt is the fact that he does not come two months before your rent expires to increase the rent or tell you he wants to use his house and you should pack out, just the way other landlords do.

because this is the ONLY valid reason for suspicion you have pointed towards him.

you that can not leave 10k debt with someone for 2 days has turned around to call another man a DEMON for not rushing you for debt. He has become the reason for your collective misfortunes yet all of you refuse to pack out.

You will still call him a devil If he comes tomorrow morning and tells you to pack out

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Richy4(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Autopsy report would have helped to clear the air ... It's always cheaper in Nigeria to accuse another of the cause of death...

Even the educated ones are not exonerated in this common behaviour... neonatal death is really not unheard of..It happens even in advanced countries.... maybe u should research or visit a doctor and ask why such happen...

You might just be accusing an innocent man that understands the hardship some people were going through in the country... Sorry for your loss buddy..

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by yomi007k(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
fnep2smooth:
You can send your wife to her parents house when she is close to labor. Just to know where the problem is coming from.

I beg let him just pack out.

I don't know why people will generate negative impressions about someone and still be in the person's house.

If they feel he is using their glory then they should all leave.

17 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Nukilia: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
@ Op you can defeat whatever is responsible for the misfortune you are experiencing in that house.

1. Identification of the problem is key.
2. Taking steps towards cleansing the compound of bad spirits is important.
3. Spiritual fortification of your family is the last stage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Righteousness2(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Your case is not ordinary. There is a cause. But whether it is landlord or not landlord, I do not know.

Go to the Lord's Chosen! Whether it is Lanlordord or not landlord, that nonsense will cease.

14 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
🤐🤐🤐🤐
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by gasparpisciotta: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2success

Please move out without further delay

8 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by dobnina(f): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please leave that house immediately.
RUN WITH YOUR FAMILY AND DONT LOOK BACK.
Forget the rent you have paid. Save yourself pls.

17 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Michelle55: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nkan nbe!!🤔🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Latty88(f): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
A former colleague of mine faced something similar. In his former compound as soon as anyone pack in, things start going downhill to the extent that most of the tenants lost anything good they came to the house with ranging from jobs, cars and even relationships. This my colleague almost died of ailments too.

It was an electrician that came to work in his house that asked him if he didn’t make enquires before entering the compound. He told him if he like his life he better move out ASAP.

Immediately he moved out things started working out for him. He got a better job and even a car.

Things dey happen.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by AmazingELixir: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
undecided

Op if your destiny is so loose and feeble as to be used by another...then know it that it is no longer called destiny but rather you're an excuse for an existence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Olachase(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Just park out come and test ur remaining glory here on mainland 😊😊😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by MrMcJay(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sometime ago, a client got a new office and I was to help him fix up the place. I brought in my Ac installer and other artisans.

After working the first day, the Ac man asked me to look towards the ceiling, 4 storey building o. He then showed me a mark near the roof and said it was the sign of Scorpion house (those in Lagos understand).The funny thing is that there's a Parish of RCCG on the ground floor.

I asked him to look at the kind of nice cars parked within the compound by tenants. I asked him which of them he could afford, he kept quiet. I asked him if he could afford anyone at all, he kept quiet. I told him that he saw an RCCG Church there and he's still talking about scorpion house.

An African sees a river, he worships it and turns it into a god. Meanwhile, the white man will look for how to build bridges across that river.

While fetish influences are real, the mind is a very powerful thing.

It's better the OP leaves that house as continued stay there has made him unable to expect anything good in his life.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by nepapole(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yes, he is
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Antoeni(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu Wants to Rescue Nigeria From Failed APC Government . No be juju be that ,

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by SoftP(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
My friend keep shut & stop speaking ill of a generous & benevolent Man’
Persons like you make us have scarcity of good people

If house tire you, abeg commot ,

Poor Man’s mentality.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bro run o, if I tell you my grandpa story. How he became his driver tenant and how other tenants lives got ruined. House wey be say bank managers, airport and port workers dey. The one wey dey work for Skye bank then when e still d we hot. na uncle we dey call m. If this uncle come back, e dey always gift us new notes. By the time the landlord start with m, uncle dey always hold dirty 100 notes wey be like suya. Almost all the tenants lost their jobs.

Worst be say not only the house but most of the houses in that street same thing cos they are owned by fetish landlords! Your landlord fit be ijebu if na Yoruba

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Sholaadey: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin

Actually nothing goes for nothing in this world.
If your landlord isn’t asking you for rent and you notice you are struggling to make common ends meet, something fishy is going on.

By the way, you can check the image below to explore catalogues of sexy girls ready to mingle wink

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments / Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing / Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.