Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism (430 Views)

SEUN KUTI -the Senate And House Of Rep. Should Pressurise The Sack Of The IGP / Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
This was a simple matter. Seun rightly thinks the coming election is another scam and has put up an intellectual reason for this. He not only lambasted Peter Obi for his opportunistic tendencies, but went ahead to poke holes in Sowere's presidential dream. Sowere supporters have not come out to insult Seun. Seun Kuti have always remained firm in his clamour for truth and justice, and has always been critical about those in power, who he has called corrupt and rogues.

Peter and Paul Okoye have only become conscious because their brother, "Peter Obi", is contesting for president.They danced recklessly for Buhari less than a decade ago, and today have remained poorly behaved and intolerant to the opinion of others.

A sane society is one where everyone can cohabit with different opinion without being attacked. However Peter Psquare is far from having any modicum of decorum, he quickly lashed at Seun, saying he has erased the legacy of his father. Who is Peter to refer to Fela Kuti? When does having an opinion count for erasing ones father's legacy. I could not find anywhere Seun supported Tinubu or Atiku.

The next straw was Seun being tribalistic. When I hear tribalism coming up, I have found that the real tribalists are those who tag others as one. They live un-harrassed in other peoples territory and are quick to call their host names, while the doors to their cities and opportunities are shut to strangers. There is the video of the Okoye's blasting Peter for marrying a Yoruba woman, this folks have no moral basis for even using the word tribalistic.

I have known Seun for years, and I can always guarantee that he'll stand on the path of truth and justice. I have known Peter for years, and I know he brags about how much he has, and does a gambling business to rip "have nots" of the little they have gathered.

The surprise is the tribalists who were complaining about Peter Obi, his tenure and how he tried to impose a candidate on the Anambra people are now calling him a god sent, yet cannot at least show one stand out project he did. If it was Donald Duke who implemented a waste management system, implemented tourism, re-made road with kerbs for pedestrians, upgraded town centres in Calabar, then it would have been a different story. But Peter Obi was not even in the radar when he was governor.

In the words of Soludo, "Peter Obi himself knows that he will not win, only Peter knows the game that he is playing"

God be for all the just

Sgt PonziHater

Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by lhordspy: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
I have nothing to say except to just drop the screenshot below. Its a reflection of my present thought.

Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
I fell in love with your write up

God bless your mother!

Money invested on you paid off

Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by Bioko2: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
This was a simple matter. Seun rightly thinks the coming election is another scam and has put up an intellectual reason for this. He not only lambasted Peter Obi for his opportunistic tendencies, but went ahead to poke holes in Sowere's presidential dream. Sowere supporters have not come out to insult Seun. Seun Kuti have always remained firm in his clamour for truth and justice, and has always been critical about those in power, who he has called corrupt and rogues.

Peter and Paul Okoye have only become conscious because their brother, "Peter Obi", is contesting for president.They danced recklessly for Buhari less than a decade ago, and today have remained poorly behaved and intolerant to the opinion of others.

A sane society is one where everyone can cohabit with different opinion without being attacked. However Peter Psquare is far from having any modicum of decorum, he quickly lashed at Seun, saying he has erased the legacy of his father. Who is Peter to refer to Fela Kuti? When does having an opinion count for erasing ones father's legacy. I could not find anywhere Seun supported Tinubu or Atiku.

The next straw was Seun being tribalistic. When I hear tribalism coming up, I have found that the real tribalists are those who tag others as one. They live un-harrassed in other peoples territory and are quick to call their host names, while the doors to their cities and opportunities are shut to strangers. There is the video of the Okoye's blasting Peter for marrying a Yoruba woman, this folks have no moral basis for even using the word tribalistic.

I have known Seun for years, and I can always guarantee that he'll stand on the path of truth and justice. I have known Peter for years, and I know he brags about how much he has, and does a gambling business to rip "have nots" of the little they have gathered.

The surprise is the tribalists who were complaining about Peter Obi, his tenure and how he tried to impose a candidate on the Anambra people are now calling him a god sent, yet cannot at least show one stand out project he did. If it was Donald Duke who implemented a waste management system, implemented tourism, re-made road with kerbs for pedestrians, upgraded town centres in Calabar, then it would have been a different story. But Peter Obi was not even in the radar when he was governor.

In the words of Soludo, "Peter Obi himself knows that he will not win, only Peter knows the game that he is playing"

God be for all the just

Sgt PonziHater

The three Okoye brothers are brainless monkeys

Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by Asgard13: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yoruba can play their usual and normal tribalism and tribalist agenda ..

This time ..

Tinubu can never ever be the President of Nigeria ..

If Una wan twist it a million times .. a billion times like Abike Fashola and other senior Yoruba citizens are used to ..

E no work..

Na for Nairaland e end

Power to the people
North 2023

That all

De 25 is here

Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by Asgard13: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
In Nigeria and beyond..

A particular Nigeria tribe is known for tribalism.. like trademark

Will Tinubu on ballot or plenty gibberish change that?

Guess maybe others can play the game..

We lift by learning..

Anytime a Yoruba man complain about a particular thing.. know you’ve successfully mirrored him on that

The really hate what they give

Nigerians are wake

Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by ponishah: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

God be for all the just

Sgt PonziHater
You are too partial to do any genuine assessment.
But, why are you all interested in a normal argument between two adults?
You and your likes are escalating the argument.
You even had to open a thread for it; of all topical human issues in Nigeria.
You get time shaa.

Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
ponishah:

You are too partial to do any genuine assessment.
But, why are you all interested in a normal argument between two adults?
You and your likes are escalating the argument.
You even had to open a thread for it; of all topical human issues in Nigeria.
You get time shaa.

Psquared have been poking holes in the opinion of others, and you call this normal argument?
Everyone should be free to express their opinion without being bullied.

Earlier it was Femi Kuti , then AY, now Seun Kuti. I wonder who is next. All will be well.

Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Asgard13:
In Nigeria and beyond..

A particular Nigeria tribe is known for tribalism.. like trademark

Will Tinubu on ballot or plenty gibberish change that?

Guess maybe others can play the game..

We lift by learning..

Anytime a Yoruba man complain about a particular thing.. know you’ve successfully mirrored him on that

The really hate what they give

Nigerians are wake

I have transversed the length and breadth of Nigeria, and the most tribalism I have experienced is in the East. I lived almost all my life in Lagos, worked in many states of the west and made money there. I was in the South south and they embraced me with open arms. The North careless about where you come from.

Psquare family were fighting each other on Camera that their brother married a Yoruba woman, yet have the guts to call another man a tribalist.

Chaps that got all their fame and grooming from Jos before moving to Lagos. The east gave no "down payment", no contribution, no nothing to the fame they have now become drunken from. Yet they call the people in the Land that frame them tribalists, and think having money is the biggest beginning and end of life, forgetting that the most high alone authors time and season, and can change it in a flash.

Peter Obi will not be president, until his people decide to repent and turn to the way of the true Lord and King, and the one who turns men into dust and turns dust into men.

Sgt PonziHater
Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by Macnnoli4(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Seun Kuti reminds me of Deju Adejianyu. Their mission is to plant apathy in logical-minded people while zombies and bigots win the day. If you have a candidate even if na Sowore, say it or keep quiet if you don't, not attempting to twist people's thinking to the advantage of zombies and bigots who don't need to think critically before making a choice. We nearly had the devil and deep blue sea in the beginning, but I can see that some people aren't happy we have better options, thus their mission to bring apathy.
Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by Asgard13: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

I have transversed the length and breadth of Nigeria, and the most tribalism I have experienced is in the East. I lived almost all my life in Lagos, worked in many states of the west and made money there. I was in the South south and they embraced me with open arms. The North careless about where you come from.

Psquare family were fighting each other on Camera that their brother married a Yoruba woman, yet have the guts to call another man a tribalist.

Chaps that got all their fame and grooming from Jos before moving to Lagos. The east gave no "down payment", no contribution, no nothing to the fame they have now become drunken from. Yet they call the people in the Land that frame them tribalists, and think having money is the biggest beginning and end of life, forgetting that the most high alone authors time and season, and can change it in a flash.

Peter Obi will not be president, until his people decide to repent and turn to the way of the true Lord and King, and the one who turns men into dust and turns dust into men.

Sgt PonziHater

I left Yoruba land after 15 years living with them

.. and everyone has their stories…I love my igbo blood .and their husting spirit .. zz no time for the next person
We know those with tribalism tag

Epistles can’t change that.

Igbos are everywhere in igeria tribalist are often restricted to their enclave .. you fit call Hausa Fulani tribalist? Or an akwaibom man?

No worries Nigerians already knows

I
Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by ponishah: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Psquared have been poking holes in the opinion of others, and you can this normal argument?
Everyone should be free to express their opinion without being bullied.

Earlier it was Femi Kuti , then AY, now Seun Kuti. I wonder who is next. All will be well.
Who made you a judge over them?
Are you now the guardian of Seun?
Did Seun ask you to act on his behalf?
Allow two adults to verbally do their thing, when they settle and agree at some point, what will be your position?
I still insist, you all are interfering with your various antisocial profiling.
At homes , schools and offices, people argue ferociously and later come to a common point without interference.

Ethnic bigotry is your issue, free yourself from that sickness, and you will see the argument between Peter and Seun as nothing
-I ask again - wetin concern you ?
If tinubu wins and rules for 8 years, Nigeria will not still have 24 hour power supply.
Even if Obi wins and also rules for 8 years, Nigeria will not also enjoy any 24 hour power supply -
Instead, they and their families will get richer and oppress you more.
So be wise and face your life
Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

Who made you a judge over them?
Are you now the guardian of Seun?
Did Seun ask you to act on his behalf?
Allow two adults to verbally do their thing, when they settle and agree at some point, what will be your position?
I still insist, you all are interfering with your various antisocial profiling.
At homes , schools and offices, people argue ferociously and later come to a common point without interference.

Ethnic bigotry is your issue, free yourself from that sickness, and you will see the argument between Peter and Seun as nothing
-I ask again - wetin concern you ?
If tinubu wins and rules for 8 years, Nigeria will not still have 24 hour power supply.
Even if Obi wins and also rules for 8 years, Nigeria will not also enjoy any 24 hour power supply -
Instead, they and their families will get richer and oppress you more.
So be wise and face your life

First off this issue is private, on social media. P squared brought it to social media, so I have the right to wade in.

Second this advice should be channeled to Peter of Psquared. Seun was airing his opinion, and was never in arguement with Psquare. Infact in the video Seun did not support any candidate, he even said Sowere was wasting his time. It was Psquare that interfered, and even brought wiping off Fela's legacy and parents into the picture before Seun responded. This was the same way they attacked AY, and even Femi Kuti.

Third, I am not Yoruba, neither am I Hausa, so I definitely have no ethnic undertone to my argument, and will leave you to keep tagging others bigot as it's the trending word at the moment.

All will be we after the election. Hopefully Peter Obi and his tribes men will be good losers.

PonziHater
Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by ponishah: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

First off this issue is private, on social media. P squared brought it to social media, so I have the right to wade in.

Second this advice should be channeled to Peter of Psquared. Seun was airing his opinion, and was never in arguement with Psquare. Infact in the video Seun did not support any candidate, he even said Sowere was wasting his time. It was Psquare that interfered, and even brought wiping off Fela's legacy and parents into the picture before Seun responded. This was the same way they attacked AY, and even Femi Kuti.

Third, I am not Yoruba, neither am I Hausa, so I definitely have no ethnic undertone to my argument, and will leave you to keep tagging others bigot as it's the trending word at the moment.

All will be we after the election. Hopefully Peter Obi and his tribes men will be good losers.

PonziHater

You are not Seuns spokesman, stop dragging trivial issues.
Stop uor ethnic profiling; you are worse than an ethnic bigot - it is sickening.
Grow up, stop enslaving your character with your ethnic profiling.
Like you know, Seun doesn't know you, he may hate what you are sweating to do, thinking you are fighting for him.

I bet you , the next time Seun and Peter see each other they will hug and shake hands, then you go shrink in shame
Re: P Squared And Seun Kuti: The Tale Of Reversed Tribalism by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2023
ponishah:

You are not Seuns spokesman, stop dragging trivial issues.
Stop uor ethnic profiling; you are worse than an ethnic bigot - it is sickening.
Grow up, stop enslaving your character with your ethnic profiling.
Like you know, Seun doesn't know you, he may hate what you are sweating to do, thinking you are fighting for him.

I bet you , the next time Seun and Peter see each other they will hug and shake hands, then you go shrink in shame

It's love from me to both of them. The next time I see Seun or Peter, I'll not be frowning at both of them. I am addressing this issue, and have no hatred against any of them. It's time to be tolerant of the opinion of others, and not be a Peter and Paul that meddle into the opinion of others.

PonziHater

AKA, A Rapper From South Africa, Will Be Buried On February 18. / Skit Maker – Ashmusy Buys Cars For Her Workers (video) / ‘when I Was 15 Years Old, I Was Obsessed With Don Jazzy’ – Davido Says

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60