Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer (42233 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2023
chudez0147:
I smell lies here... how can your nursery school teacher still recognize at first sight in the university?? Op can lie for africa
If she taught him from nursery to primary he will still recognize her and she will still recognize him.
There is also the possibility that they both have group pictures together
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by assholemods: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2023
See as the two of them tall! 😂😂
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by adisabarber(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2023
webincomeplus:
Aunty IJ has automatically passed the man's course. She should focus on other courses.

She has passed all courses. In fact, she has graduated
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by VinnyBaba: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2023
chudez0147:
I smell lies here... how can your nursery school teacher still recognize at first sight in the university?? Op can lie for africa

Some Persons have VERY Sharp memory, Ok?😏

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by AmuDimpka: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2023
How can you identify your nursery school teacher

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by SenatePresdo(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2023
How this woman wey I dey see so take senior this old man to the extent of teaching him in nursery?

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Anijay1212(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Christobeat:
Make aunty ijeoma read well well o make she no think say na automatic pass ...

cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Trill1(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Wonderful.
Same thing happened to two of my church member.

Make money from us by selling us your bad inverter batteries. Connect us on WhatsApp or call. Check signature for details
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by NwaliE01: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:
smiley

Teacher's rewards shouldn't be in heaven but here on earth... They are like our second parents

Agree with you 100%

One of my lecturers used to say that anyone that teachers' reward is in heaven is a wicked statement.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Aroyjunior(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Anty ijeoma is sure to graduate with distinctions.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by benqo01(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
THEY RE SOME PEOPLE IF THEY HAVENT SEEN YOU IN 30YRS DEY WILL STILL REMEMBER YOU IT CAN EVEN BE FROM YOUR FACE OR VOICE

MY MUM TOLD ME ABOUT A WOMAN THAT SAW HER LAST YEAR LAST TIME DEY SAW EACH OTHER WAS 30 YRS AGO OMO THIS WOMAN STILL REMEMBER MY MUMSY FACE....E DEY HAPPEN
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by SpecialEdition: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Lovely story.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by casppyjay: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2023
free2ryhme:

It is indeed a small world
nahhhh I disagree unless u can trek it ..lol
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Slynation(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
'A' don sure for her bdat... cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by hamzeiy: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Zee0007:
Free 40marks loading... grin grin
I will do thesame

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by othermen: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Learning is a continuous endeavor.

In the academics, even a professor can be a student. I know a professor of accounting in Calabar who became a chartered accountant last year. The certification had alluded him for years and years. In the course of his pursuits, and the frustration of making no headway as such; the demand of the exam required him to learn from several people without a PhD. The professor of accounting did ICAN for over a decade as a professor. Today, he has achieved his dream. Very soon, if he keeps up with his humility, he may get a chance to deliver induction lectures, contribute to the institute syllabus and all at the institute, becoming even more relevant to the institute than FCAs.

Even at the tertiary level, your undergraduate students can become a professor or get a PhD before you do. In a couple of years, if the teacher keeps up , she might become a commissioner of education. It’s all the circle. Continuous learning is what matters. And every moment, the world is moving. Yesterday, you are a graduate, today, a thousand more. Just keep learning and endeavoring to contribute.

I am proud of the teacher. I think at her level, nursery school teacher, she may not even have had NCE, but today, she is onwards towards becoming even more. I hope the lecturer as well, continues to develop himself.

4 Likes

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by kay29000(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2023
hush15:

You can't be too certain he was that young then. I have seen 6,7,just leaving nursery to primary, especially in less developed area where education is still less welcomed.

Okay
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Shinor(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2023
diplomat058:
Wow! This is so lovely! However, I hope the lecturer's independence is not compromised by this familiarity.

Are you from INEC?

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by kay29000(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Buddha3:

By virtue of inconsistencies in living environments, I moved a lot within the first six years of my life, going from one nursery school to the other. When I eventually settled in one city, I was approaching seven and in nursery two. Age and intelligence gave me an edge and I skipped nursery 3, transition A and B, to Primary 1. Still went ahead to write common entrance in Primary 3, as opposed to others who wrote in Primary 5.

Just giving you a small mental picture as to how some of these things likely work. I still remember the face of my headmistress in the school where I had my FSLC. And those of a few other teachers.

Okay.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by tenpipsperday: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Zee0007:
Free 40marks loading... grin grin

Of course she don pass that course already naa. If na you nko!

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Hassanmaye(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by chudez0147(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

If she taught him from nursery to primary he will still recognize her and she will still recognize him.
There is also the possibility that they both have group pictures together
He didn' say from nursery to primary
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2023
my question is what is his former nursery school teacher doing in his class as his student not even course mate.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Malory:
I'm telling you. Teachers supposed be the highest paid people in the world. They are nation moulders. Everyone passed through teachers.

With leaders like agbado, that will never happen
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by chudez0147(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Buddha3:

It's hundred percent possible!

There are features about you that don't change even in 30years. Your eyes, the pitch in your voice, head structure, etc. Heck, there are even people who grow with their baby faces. I have a cousin I spent my childhood years with and to this day, he still has his baby face. He just grew a big beard... grin.
You must be one the people voting in bad government simply because you believe everything they say. Urchin!

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by zedegit: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Atunga:

https://punchng.com/how-i-found-out-my-student-was-my-nursery-school-teacher-lecturer/

See me laughing. I doubt she'll ever fail his course though.

Moral Lesson: It's good to be good.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Nobodysboo(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2023
What a small world
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
chudez0147:

You must be one the people voting in bad government simply because you believe everything they say. Urchin!

Isn't it too early to be insulting a complete stranger?
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by zedegit: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2023
webincomeplus:
Aunty IJ has automatically passed the man's course. She should focus on other courses.

Exactly. Although I believe she must be brilliant.

She doesn't look too old, maybe in her late 40s or early 50s.
Since she's been in teaching system, it wouldn't be too difficult for her.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Livadesh: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
chudez0147:

Be there smelling lies... when be say na soso lie you dey lie. If you know the kinda bond that exists between nursery school pupils and their aunties, you won't be saying this.
Congratulations to Auntie I.J, A don sure for the guy man's course like that.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by platz(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Risingblue008:
This reminds me then when I was in primary 4
My aunti then dey flog us ehh,like say na we be her problems,
Last year I toasted one of her daughter,she fall
Omo,no be small banging ooo,
Both front and back as a pay back,
Then I let her know,na so I clean mouth discharge her
grin grin grin

With undue respect sir
You be mumu man
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Nobleou(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2023
as we threw ourselves
on each other

I laughed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare / How Do You Pronounce These Words? / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.