Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer (42286 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Justiceleague1: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Signum:

The only sense you've made in ur entire life

Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi!!!!!
Won ti pa moh247 patapata niyen oooo!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Justiceleague1: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
TheChameleon:

Niggah what the hell is an uturu ?

We don't know that shiit in Ouagadougou grin.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by wolebest: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by chudez0147(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Buliwyf:

It's possible they have been running into eachother randomly over the years. That's why they both recognise each other now in the same school.
Op didn't tell us so .. don't try to help him
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by chudez0147(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2023
Livadesh:
[color=#990000][/color]

Be there smelling lies... when be say na soso lie you dey lie. If you know the kinda bond that exists between nursery school pupils and their aunties, you won't be saying this.
Congratulations to Auntie I.J, A don sure for the guy man's course like that.
You must be from the north
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by warlordd(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2023
chudez0147:
I smell lies here... how can your nursery school teacher still recognize at first sight in the university?? Op can lie for africa

It is possible afterall governor Soludo's primary school teacher visited him some months ago. It's possible they've been in touch.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Greattha: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Risingblue008:
This reminds me then when I was in primary 4
My aunti then dey flog us ehh,like say na we be her problems,
Last year I toasted one of her daughter,she fall
Omo,no be small banging ooo,
Both front and back as a pay back,
Then I let her know,na so I clean mouth discharge her
grin grin grin

Congrats. What an Achievement. Na Nobel prize or Emmy abi Gammy remain for you.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Tonytonex(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Atunga:

https://punchng.com/how-i-found-out-my-student-was-my-nursery-school-teacher-lecturer/
That's life for you. You never can tell. The world is a global village. It's a very small place.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by LOVEGINO(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2023
Malory:
I'm telling you. Teachers supposed be the highest paid people in the world. They are nation moulders. Everyone passed through teachers.
not in Nigeria.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by theamazonguru(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2023
chudez0147:
I smell lies here... how can your nursery school teacher still recognize at first sight in the university?? Op can lie for africa

I don't think it is a lie.
Human brain is like a computer.

I am like that, provided I have seen you before, no matter how long ago, the moment I see you again, I would recognize you even if you were a baby when last I saw you.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by athaboi(f): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:
smiley

Teacher's rewards shouldn't be in heaven but here on earth... They are like our second parents

so you even have sense? Wonderful 👍
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Achor1111(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2023
chudez0147:
I know the man very well.
Same community, same university, same hostel, partly same room.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by chudez0147(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Achor1111:

I know the man very well.
Same community, same university, same hostel, partly same room.
You don't know the man anything
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Karnice600: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Risingblue008:
grin grin grin

mtcheww.
My hand no reach wia your head dey rest. Sha ma dupe fun Olorun.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by deavicky(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Some people are really trying oh!!! I can not even recognise 80% of my secondary classmate let alone my primary school.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by SenatePresdo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Funflipper:

I tire o.

And nobody was talking about it, nawa oh.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Of course yes.

That means they've been seeing each other even after nursery schools.

I Still remember some of my nursery School teachers till today and we relate.

chudez0147:
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by zinaunreal(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Can someone explain why this guy is looking older than his nursery school teacher?
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by ALFADOS(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by PPIA: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Zee0007:
Free 40marks loading... grin grin

There was one fine very young teacher of mine in primary two that I use to have erection for.

Damn! I no go mind lash am if I see am now. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Malory: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Reinaldo:

With leaders like agbado, that will never happen
cheesy
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Afolue(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
;DHow comes no age gap difference
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Signum(f): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:

Come to think of it , I don't know you and you are far irrelevant to me

So fvck off

You are far more irrelevant to me than I am to you. You should be happy I said you made sense once in ur entire life. Maybe I'm wrong even.

I'm off.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Yankee101: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
She still looks good
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Yankee101: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's your boy!
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
ucheuzor1:
My issue now is why is the student looking older than his teacher. The teacher looks much younger than the man.

Very good.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by otie02: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Risingblue008:
grin grin grin
To you now thats an achievement ? ODE
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Celense(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
World indeed is a small place....
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by damoobaba: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
chudez0147:

With social media, you can identify, connect and still meet up with people. Am almost 40 and I still see my primary school classmates on Facebook. Recently, I saw one of my seniors in primary school and called her by her name and greeted her. One of my secondary school classmate back then saw me around my area and called me by my name. Social media connection has made a lot of things very easy.
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Allisgud: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Maybe they are 10 years different
Re: How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer by Ameduedwin: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
That is life, life is like a pendulum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities / Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.