Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? (6141 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? by hustla(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2011
With the sudden migration of Nigerians to Malaysia, I am forced to wonder how much it costs to travel and survive there either as a student; whether undergraduate or for postgraduate studies. comment if you know anyone that is there or any travel agency that may be involved in such.
Cheers.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? by daomi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2011
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? by mattfeuter(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2011
$1
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
I strongly advise Ʊ not τ̅☺ go τ̅☺ malaysia. Its hell there. Basically no jobs. I have folks there. Talking from experience. Pls don't go. Try other western developed countries. God help u
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? by dustydee: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2011
what are you going to look for in malaysia?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? by frank94(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2011
Malaysia is a nice place for study ok,their are many good schools both american,british and austrialian schools.even some schools in malaysia are affliated 2 many schools in uk and australia like legenda they offer uk certificate. and curtin university have campus in singapore australia and malaysia.see dont hope that money is on the leaves of trees in abroad-wether uk,usa,south africa,schengen,japan,australia anywere in the world.y hav 2 hussle wether legal or illegal bf y make it.unless if y are lucky nd god is on yr side y make it quick.for malay many avenues dy 2 make it.if y get dere y will see.just arange yr self very well bf y travel.i wil gve y link.sum people just run enter plane go oyibo man country without making enquiry nd right connection,when hunger go dy tear dem dy go say nothing dy dis country.while sum are busy making millions genuinely.so make up yr mind malay is ok.y no go die na niga boy y be.even if orders no makam(my friend)derefore i will not make it?a very big lie. believe y wil make it.man succeed in life by taking risk.dnt listen 2 people make a good research and go.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? by ibrak200: 12:50am On Dec 27, 2011
Nice talk guy.if you are afraid to fall then you will never climb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Malaysia? by Litmus: 11:28am On May 09
Are roads, including flyovers,in that state a priority? Are beggars, homeless people, hospitals and schools not of higher priority?

(1) (Reply)

My trip from Nigeria through Kenya,Tanzania,Malawi,Mozambique to South Africa. / Anyone In Toronto For Hangout (canada) / So I Am Living As An Illegal Immigrant In Nigeria. My Visa Has Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.