Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work (56394 Views)

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by ACRI: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Your husband is a good inspector
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Reelmii: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin...hope those neighbours that gossip his wife to him will be doing the wifely duties now

Dont allow anyone put mouth in ur marriage or relationship....they wont be therevfor u wen things go south......expecially if u have a good partner

1 Like

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Throwback: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sanitary Inspector.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by BigYash: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin The husband na inspector general for Toto matters cheesy Why living with a woman you donโ€™t trust? If she knows you inspect her steady and she dey cheat really,she go find way take dey bypass inspection when she gets home.. The man never know woman sha

1 Like

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Jh0wsef(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ok
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Cholls(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
My brother Osho oda
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by eedimo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Trust issues.
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Amandajohn(f): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hahaha
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by KanwuliaExtra: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
What kind of work do you do? undecided

It must involve a lot of โ€œhammeringโ€™ and โ€œdrilling.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by omonnakoda: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Biosecurity
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Kobicove(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
iamyemiakins:
The husband be like: When you left in the morning your clitoris was light red, why is it now deep red? Who stimulated it? Also, your vulva had no goosebumps when you left earlier, why does it have goosebumps now? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

grin
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Federalis: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Some of these commenters are young boys being fed by their parents so you don't need to slide to their level by throwing tantrum with them.
Shut the Bleep up you fool. It is men like you, if you are actually a man, that use to support this women to do all these rubbish they have been doing recently. Just continue until it gets to your turn, and get out of hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
LoveUdie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-husband-inspects-my-private-parts-any-time-i-return-from-work-wife/

For you to have the mind, the gutt and boldness to tell us on Nairaland that your kpekus is being investigated on a daily basis, it shows you're tired of your kpekus being inspected. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Frankly speaking, tell him to stop it. ๐Ÿ™„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Olu1000: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nia69:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚It isn't bad now. At least that's his property.

I wonder oh.How can a woman divorce her husband for such a flimsy reason except ofcourse if she is actually cheating and wants to be free to focus on her new man!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by sukkot: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
shocked
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by EniHolar(f): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
แบธ pแบนฬ€lแบนฬ... รŒyร wรณ Inspector General grin
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Ara21(f): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
habsydiamond:
He no get sense over jealous don dey show this one shege

Don't mind him, he thinks by inspecting a woman's private part he will be able to detect whether she has sex or not. He is a joker.
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by tfelicityk(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
The woman should have be checking his husband private part too whenever he returns home from his outing...
Total madness
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Konjiboii: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
He did well inspecting the only fvcked up thing is the fact he cried,you already have 5 kids already, if she insist on divorce then you should be celebrating,many men will die to be in his shoes right now.
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Elvis2kay: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
It's normal
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by ednut1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Expecting to find
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by beautyhd: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
VERY SMART MAN...

WOMEN OF THIS GENERATION ARE MOSTLY SNEAKY CON ARTISTS.

You didnโ€™t read where he was crying profusely after losing her to divorce.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Lionnation: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Because you are not trustworthy
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by ZooOga: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
I really dislike when the incorrect pronoun is used in thread titles. My Husband instead of Her Husband sha. angry
And if I wanted low budget gist I'd go over to www.Zambian_Kwacha.com or southern_africa_gist.com if there were such a thing. grin
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Teeroyzimma: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by okuta007: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
very easy - the man should get a polygraph machine and test the wife every Sunday Morning

conduct the reading

---- Have you had sexual contact with any man apart from your husband this past one week ------ ?

---- Have you had sex with any man apart from your husband this past one week ------ ?

If it reads "YES" by the wavelength of the readings -- to the last question ---- then you have the evidence

POLYGRAPH!!! answers it all for peace of mind! grin
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by Popeonah(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
LoveUdie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-husband-inspects-my-private-parts-any-time-i-return-from-work-wife/
Omo na the best thing... In fact we marry, we go and swear simple.... I don't trust that gender again
Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by GboyegaD(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Still trying to understand what he wanted to gain. He was just an insecured man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work by XMichael(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
VERY SMART MAN...

WOMEN OF THIS GENERATION ARE MOSTLY SNEAKY CON ARTISTS.

Smart men don't cry like babies over losses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Nigerian Woman Dies 4 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.