Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Independent Delivery Courier - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Independent Delivery Courier (682 Views)

First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Entry Level Engineering Trainee 2024 / Independent Delivery Courier / To A People Of Colour, We say Happy Independent Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independent Delivery Courier by Bank450(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
We are seeking a reliable and independent courier to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, and a professional demeanor. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of packages and documents to various locations.

Responsibilities:

Pick up and deliver packages to various locations in a timely manner
Keep stocks
Send stock and delivery reports
Give necessary real time updates
Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively with clients

Requirements:

Relevant experience
Preferably has a personal vehicle/motorcycle
Ability to work independently or with minimum direction
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Negotiation and conflict solving skills
Strong time management and organizational skills

If you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.

Apply Here: https://forms.gle/kedx3WvCk1FHnXnv7

Comment on this thread and apply via the form above
Re: Independent Delivery Courier by Emmy000seun(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
I have a car Honda Eod preciselybut my locationis Ibadan
Bank450:
We are seeking a reliable and independent courier to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, and a professional demeanor. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of packages and documents to various locations.

Responsibilities:

Pick up and deliver packages to various locations in a timely manner
Keep stocks
Send stock and delivery reports
Give necessary real time updates
Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively with clients

Requirements:

Relevant experience
Preferably has a personal vehicle/motorcycle
Ability to work independently or with minimum direction
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Negotiation and conflict solving skills
Strong time management and organizational skills

If you are a self-starter with a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.

Apply Here: https://forms.gle/kedx3WvCk1FHnXnv7

Comment on this thread and apply via the form above
Re: Independent Delivery Courier by Josoto: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Couriers are a very in-demand job.
Re: Independent Delivery Courier by Joseph1505(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2023
✓Check out this helpful tip✓

"If you want to work in your dream company, Try Networking. This is done by getting to connect with those already working there. they may be the ones to link you up"
No Job is difficult to get

From a book titled "SELL MORE LIKE MAGIC" Incase you need a copy.
Re: Independent Delivery Courier by waso12: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
A friend recently told me about a service that deals with shipping. As far as I understood, you can both work for them or leave an application (to get that all who are interested, will order delivery from you), and hire for their business. No penalties, and complete freedom. I think it's really cool when anyone can get a delivery jobs without any problems, especially if you're some kind of unemployed or college student.
Re: Independent Delivery Courier by soccerlite: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
waso12:
A friend recently told me about a service that deals with shipping. As far as I understood, you can both work for them or leave an application (to get that all who are interested, will order delivery from you), and hire for their business. No penalties, and complete freedom. I think it's really cool when anyone can get a delivery jobs without any problems, especially if you're some kind of unemployed or college student.

Is the job still available?

1 Like

Re: Independent Delivery Courier by soccerlite: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Capsgain solutions has collected all my documentation, signed guarantor form, personal information form, verification etc and still didn't do anything.

I don't know if capsgain is just harvesting people's information.

People beware

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity On New Technology / Zenith Of 5/6/07, Is The Result Out Yet? / Please Help,is Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.